Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isolation ends 10 days after side affects stop right? Yet she's still sick? She's actually a bleeping idiot, and clearly cares about no one.
She'll be up now with Betty, and regardless of the vaccine that poor woman can still get covid. At that age, without or without the vaccine she may not survive

Reactions: 11
Isolation ends 10 days after side affects stop right? Yet she's still sick? She's actually a bleeping idiot, and clearly cares about no one.
She'll be up now with Betty, and regardless of the vaccine that poor woman can still get covid. At that age, without or without the vaccine she may not survive
must be 5 days fever free too... also immunity for 6 months so 💃💃🍺🍺🍺

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I vote €10 bet by June 10th both covid and PCOS will be the reasons she’s not unable to lose weight and nothing to do with the Kerr pinks, roosters, baby potatoes etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Allergic to the poor child 365 days of the year. What’s with all the posts of being so distraught.

First COVID patient to have long COVID fat arse effect for life. Wait and see is right.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This weeks stories on instagram will be
*Covid QnA *How to save a ralationship while isolating. *Getting her hair done *Her lip waxed *Mommy&Lukey posts. *Before and after covid weightloss pics. *She will be working day and night to catch up. *Single posts on friday cuz ya man be after doing a runner from being stuck to her while isolating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When you're that much up your own arse - a dead granny 👵 wouldn't matter much. Might get an extra few followers

This weeks stories on instagram will be
*Covid QnA *How to save a ralationship while isolating. *Getting her hair done *Her lip waxed *Mommy&Lukey posts. *Before and after covid weightloss pics. *She will be working day and night to catch up. *Single posts on friday cuz ya man be after doing a runner from being stuck to her while isolating.
She'd need the old upper lip done badly. For someone who spends so much money and time ranting about her make up - her skin is shocking. Must make a note to avoid the skincare stuff she's pushing

Reactions: 7
Youd think she would be doing something meaningful with luke like arts and crafts, building a den etc. Theres plenty activities she could be doing in the house with him but na he is planked in front of the ipad as usual

*their dinners are prepped* lover boy is after meeting Lukey so.. Also their dinner probably being bleeping Body Fuelz. 🤦‍♀️ we won't hear the END of this bullshit now for aaaaages. Girl u did not have COVID bad. Fuckin trust & believe that.. Ugghhh

*their dinners are prepped* lover boy is after meeting Lukey so.. Also their dinner probably being bleeping Body Fuelz. 🤦‍♀️ we won't hear the END of this bullshit now for aaaaages. Girl u did not have COVID bad. Fuckin trust & believe that.. Ugghhh
How long is she with the bf do we know ?

Reactions: 2
How long is she with the bf do we know ?
I dunno you would hope a couple months anyway at least. That being said I think it was bout 6 months when I let my fella meet mine. He's still here years later... can't get rid of the prick 😂😂😂 Sometimes u just know if it's right I think. I would hope she did it for the same reasons and not just cos Brian has prob let his new gf meet Luke. Am I being too harsh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I dunno you would hope a couple months anyway at least. That being said I think it was bout 6 months when I let my fella meet mine. He's still here years later... can't get rid of the prick 😂😂😂 Sometimes u just know if it's right I think. I would hope she did it for the same reasons and not just cos Brian has prob let his new gf meet Luke. Am I being too harsh?
Nope not harsh .. I deffo think brian introducing luke to his gf has deffo spurred her on for Luke to meet her bf.. but I felt like she only met the chap a minute ago 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.