Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker but have to say... baby coming in 9 months if she has her way. Can read that girl like a book.... so obvious. Very quiet today must be just exhausted from "work" today. Imagine the exhaustion of a newborn and an older child Sarah....... Will Brian's family do so much for you if you're home full time for 6 months Mat leave? Doubt it girl.. another one who seems to think a house husband and babies is a fairytale and all glitter and sunshine. Yawn!

Reactions: 12
Just thinking not a word about last Saturday's weigh in 🙈. If Imperial Hotel gave that gang drinks, food, bed, breakfast and spa day- they're getting a very poor return from her. Barely a mention of the experience

Reactions: 6
How can sarah not see that it is her diet that is causing her so much health issues. Im overweight but eat reasonably well for my three meals and then ruin it with chocolate wine sweets etc. On Monday I are very stodgy foods all day and didn't really get any fruit or veg into me and my stomach was in bits for days. An abundance of carbs with every single meal is the problem but Sarah just won't admit it.

Reactions: 9
Does. Sarah no read the instructions on the movicol she's taking it has to be made up exactly as it says on the packet she's putting way too much liquid in that. No wonder it's not working for her.

Reactions: 3
Off to the doctor again today 🙄 I’d say the doctor is sick of the sight of her… easily known she’s not paying for it!

Reactions: 12
Sarah just needs a good tit for herself. 3 sashays of movacol a day🤪 no wonder she feels bloated🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I’m out every weekend it’s impossible” no it’s not burps stay at home 😂😂😂 must get saving advise off that one. I must be doing something wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah Burke won't be left on the shelf and she'll soon have a baby, all thanks to Himself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine being a 30 year old woman and not knowing all the effects of taking a pill she needs to up the dose of movical because she's still full of shirt..
Don't be silly Keith and wrap that willy burp wants a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still wants to ride that tik tok guy it would seem.

The lunch looked like something you’d have if severely hungover.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.