Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your kindness, i cant describe the devastation, but 5 years on, i can function, not like before, but im lucky to be alive.... i get up every day and live my life for me and my child, he will never be forgotten❀
You are so wonderful I wish you nothing but love happiness & health.. You deserve a wonderful life after going thru the worst imaginable loss there is. πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

Ok lads am I cynical or is the constant gifts sent to her from her 'friends' jus so disingenuous? It's like they're sending it so they'll inevitably get a shout out which leads them to getting more followers... I was eye rolling to death seeing the stories. She's creaming her knickers then thinking she's loved. Ugh. I mean no shade at those other people overall but it just seems so fake.. Or again am I just being cynical? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ she's millllking this ta death. Please god PCOS can be treated well enough not just for her sake but for everyone's I fuckin hate how annoyed I get like πŸ˜† send help πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you for your kindness, i cant describe the devastation, but 5 years on, i can function, not like before, but im lucky to be alive.... i get up every day and live my life for me and my child, he will never be forgotten❀
Omg I'm sorry I didn't mean for my message to you and my rant to be on the same message. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ apologies. Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You are so wonderful I wish you nothing but love happiness & health.. You deserve a wonderful life after going thru the worst imaginable loss there is. πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

Ok lads am I cynical or is the constant gifts sent to her from her 'friends' jus so disingenuous? It's like they're sending it so they'll inevitably get a shout out which leads them to getting more followers... I was eye rolling to death seeing the stories. She's creaming her knickers then thinking she's loved. Ugh. I mean no shade at those other people overall but it just seems so fake.. Or again am I just being cynical? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ she's millllking this ta death. Please god PCOS can be treated well enough not just for her sake but for everyone's I fuckin hate how annoyed I get like πŸ˜† send help πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Omg I'm sorry I didn't mean for my message to you and my rant to be on the same message. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ apologies. Xxx
I was thinking that same as you 100%

Reactions: 1
She misses Luke so much she has a pain in her heart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ when he is there she is complaining about him & rolling her eyes. All the spacers dropped her deliveries are wannabes like herself dying for a shout out. It’s comical

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Depends on the severity of your needs! I was involved in horrific accident, my only child was killed, and i saw it all😭 i done councelling every week for a year, then every 2 weeks for another year, and monthly for 2 years after that.... BUT my depression was severe, understandibly. Personally, yes what Sarah went through was sad, but shes milking the hell out of it, in my opinion! And if shes "so over it, and moved on" she shouldnt need councelling anymoreπŸ™„
I am so so sorry for your loss I can't imagine what you've been through and genuinely wish I could give you a hug

Ah quit I’ll actually delete Instagram and tattle if that happens .. it would be unnnn bleeping bearable
Ah stop the wet spot in the bed won't be dry and she will be pissing on a stick and posting the positive to the gram.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She misses Luke so much she has a pain in her heart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ when he is there she is complaining about him & rolling her eyes. All the spacers dropped her deliveries are wannabes like herself dying for a shout out. It’s comical
Exactly.

Reactions: 2
How many bars of galaxy salted caramel did all her worshippers send over then????

She'll have the 8 pounds back on in a week I'd say 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many bars of galaxy salted caramel did all her worshippers send over then????

She'll have the 8 pounds back on in a week I'd say 🀣
I was thinking the same! But then I thought she was just reusing the same ones to make her gifts look more abundant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is this thing about dropping off goodies and then sharing and tagging?

So do we reward people now who get covid by breaking the restrictions ? Also, clearly your family and friends know the real Sarah - not even a sight of a bleeping grape 🀣 all chocolate, taytos etc. They know well enough she isn’t going to be eating healthily anyway!!! Watch on now, there will be more drop offs today. More in yer line now to drop off a package at a women’s refuge or soup kitchen . Sarah won’t go hungry or without clothes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Chrissy from sweetness has given up on slimming world!! Sarah burp eating all the galaxies and potatoes and drinking Cork dry obs didn't help her loose weight!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Chrissy from sweetness has given up on slimming world!! Sarah burp eating all the galaxies and potatoes and drinking Cork dry obs didn't help her loose weight!
And your woman that does the treat boxes is calorie counting too. Dropping like flies

Reactions: 5
In fairness she's said she cant.keep much down without vomiting.Would you want to look at 6 packs of taytos chocolate and big sausages if you had a stomach bug?Idiots.

Reactions: 3
It was cringe seeing her and the other girl who's a makeup artist tagging sarah she does tit all to help them

Reactions: 6
They gave a shout out to Tina for her birthday there on red fm .... wonder will she also have to pause celebrations cause SAR is too sick πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.