Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @brandambassador
and @Raddison

Sarah Burke #8 | Tattle Life https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-burke-8.15932/

Quick recap, Sarah and her two sisters and friends all went drinking in Cork City, flouting rules. Over the weekend Sarah was out and about and having drinks in her mothers house with her new man. All these clips can be seen on waragainstinstagrammers from April 30th onwards. Also a tik toc of the events on the previous thread. Sarah announced the week after herself and the new man have covid. Sarah said she could of got anywhere and insinuated Aldi even and didnt want to acknowledge her flouting rules to live her best life. She says she would block any negativity in her inbox and went mad when someone messaged her sisters to not open incase they had covid too. Please feel free to add any other bits of the recap missed out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She also has been diagnosed with PolycystCovidaries and has moved her new "partner" of 3 and a half days into her house with her child, who is now after being shipped to his Dad's. They are expecting their miracle baby sometime next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She also has been diagnosed with PolycystCovidaries and has moved her new "partner" of 3 and a half days into her house with her child, who is now after being shipped to his Dad's. They are expecting their miracle baby sometime next year.
Is it Keith with the dicky bow?

Reactions: 1
Are we just going to guess every mans name until we get it right? 🀣 who cares, that lad has enough on his plate dating that munchausens nutbag πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just know she’s going to be a β€œlong covid” sufferer , months down the line she will be still having naps and putting it down to long covid πŸ™ˆ wait for it peeps....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just know she’s going to be a β€œlong covid” sufferer , months down the line she will be still having naps and putting it down to long covid πŸ™ˆ wait for it peeps....
Oh you are so right πŸ˜‚ plenty of sad Tik Toks of her staring into the camera feeling sad for the next 2 years. It will be the new break up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also apparently has PCOS. Which in turn means poor burp will have to give up her badadoes and cheese for breakfast lunch and dinner... loses a pound one week,up about 12 the next. Amazing slimming world consultant who is 'flat out' working that she doesn't have time for little luke. Final note,has developed a love for soapy eyebrows and reefing jumpers off her shoulders all whilst looking wistfully into the camera like a nodding dog.
I think that's it πŸ€”πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also apparently has PCOS. Which in turn means poor burp will have to give up her badadoes and cheese for breakfast lunch and dinner... loses a pound one week,up about 12 the next. Amazing slimming world consultant who is 'flat out' working that she doesn't have time for little luke. Final note,has developed a love for soapy eyebrows and reefing jumpers off her shoulders all whilst looking wistfully into the camera like a nodding dog.
I think that's it πŸ€”πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Joe pesci the actor is on tattle???? Wow... welcome joe... love your films xoxo πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How did Luke meet the niece on FaceTime? Did her sister decide to FaceTime Brian while still in hospital all so Luke could see her?

Bullshit. Luke is in her house

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg the post on RedFM about who calls their Mother's Mam, Mom, Mum, Mammy or their real name. I read it earlier & immediately thought of burp & other Cork bloggers, calling her own Mother, Mom for the gram πŸ₯΄ Mom me h***. And she calls her Tina like πŸ™„ They forgot to say, who calls themselves Mommyyyy 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.