Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freebie hater

Majella was in the hospital. Fat bitch didnt want Luke there. She took off in the morning of the section knowing she could be in there for give days without saying goodbye. How must that little boy have felt waking knowing his fat slobby c### of a mother didnt even say bye to him
No weight gain while pregnant? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 c### is huge
That reel she's so wide.

Reactions: 26

#obsssessed

VIP Member
She’s picks a wet weekend in October for Fota?? 🙄 I find it very strange her wanting to go somewhere just so she can push a baby around in a buggy?!! It def shows her need for attention, does she think she’s that one in Dubai who lives in her shopping centres 😂

• Haha

Memaw

Chatty Member
Her children will grow up with body image issues her baby is long her nephew is thin luke is broad. The whole talk in that house must be size and weight.

• Sad

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Poor majelly lost her purse 2 nights ago and burps couldn’t be arsed asking her local followers to keep an eye for it, yet snuck her into the no visitors allowed hospital over her own son? Majelly & Burps defo have beef 😂
---
Oh Jesus now giving out tiny has no bath in the gaf 😂 here’s one burps, find your own gaf maybe? And saying she’s not watching herself it’s too soon, “we were talking about it” so teeth as already mentioned the weight and diet it seems……

• Haha
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Was just thinking the same she had her out and about the first time and again now she will never learn.
I think it just proves that Isabelly was never sick in the first place, any mother who had done 3 nights in hospital with a sick baby wouldn't be behaving like she is. She invented Bellys temperature spike to get into cumh herself

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why is her son constantly without his top? Like where I’m from it’s not normal for kids to float about the house with no tops on

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The chewing in to the phone, she's so vulgar! And then she wants to walk around with the baby in the buggy, she needs to go to NEXT and she was hoping to go to Fota at the weekend, well you can be sure NONE of those things are for Luke. She's a Sow 🐷 out and out!

Seamus

Chatty Member
Baby just out of hospital but this disgusting selfish cow wants a blow dry so takes her little baby out in a status yellow warning. Cork is carnage this morning, crashes all over due to the unbelievable flooding, lashing rain etc. BUT what Burp wants Burps gets, feck the safety of a new born.... Also her sisters salon is in Shandon Street, you won't get parking outside it so the baby will definitely be out in the rain and wind for awhile. She's a vile, toxic bitch of the highest order.

Listening to Red FM and its horrendous in Cork. The stories are frightening of what's happening around the area. I'm livid over this CU next Tuesday...😡

• Wow

Buddy161

I definitely couldn’t move that much 2 weeks post section and highly doubt anyone with an infected wound could either 🤡

Sarah Luke is the image of his Father and Isabella is the image of you stop trying to convince yourself that Luke doesn’t look like his Dad.

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Another wedding date - third time lucky I suppose 🤣 I’m morto for her 🙈 the big song and dance over Ballygarry and now they are prob getting married in a 2 star hotel in Lanza 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
“She back cooking lads”
Move out of the way Gordon Ramsey, chef Burp in a bun, is back in the building!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

nannyg

VIP Member
Ladies, can we please take a moment and bow our heads in silent prayer for this the last week of the carers allowance for Beddy rip….🪦🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25