Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

It won't be long until Keet is a gonner
She'll never get to be Sarah O Connor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Whosthatgirl23

Buckle up ladies!!!
I'm bracing myself for the "Christening" arrrggaaanissssing.

Tacky rating 💯
Personalised tat everywhere.
Cupcakes with belly on them

Lewk wearing a blazer (cause he can really pull them off)

Keet wearing matching clothes to Lewk, down to the velcro shoes

Sarah in a jumpsuit, but she could've sized down to a binbag

Balloon arch

Sign at entrance to room with the wrong date in roman numerals

Sangggggwaches with Sarah secret filler recipe

Bags of jellies

And slippers for her uncle

Am I missing anything 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Sarah Burke #88

While she's dancing round the house like a silver backed gorilla,
Teet should take baby & leg it back to Majella

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Bobs86

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #88

Gone is her baby’s newborn scrunch
No fear in our Burp, she’s still on the munch!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
So she wants her back Thursday. She has to go back in Thursday. Yea so back in Thursday 📢📢📢 Sars HAS TO GO BACK IN THURSDAYFor those at the back 📢📢📢📢📢 THURSDAY. Back in THURSDAY

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Oscarneddie

Somebody I know sat beside Tina on her flight to Lanza. This person didn't know her from Adam.but Tina told her all about her lovely girls , how good they are to her. Her mothers passing and funeral and that her daughter is getting married in Lanzarote

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Louber

Chatty Member
Ugh fucking hell, I think I need to take a step back from watching her and reading here.

She is giving me rage. The ugliest, fat, ignorant, rude head with those rotten bug eyed glasses, shite talking into her phone. Her skin looks horrible and she needs a good wash with a power hose. A useless good for nothing cunt who has no appreciation for the 2 healthy kids she has and just uses them for attention. Couldn't lie straight in the bed and contradicts herself every day. Yesterday she needs to slow down and enjoy the baby and rest at home as she's doing too much and today she wants to get out and drag the child out shopping I'm this awful weather.

I far from have the hardest life, especially when you look at what's happening in Gaza and the devastation caused by flooding in Cork this week. She just irks me so bad with everything being handed to her. Repeatedly saying that the deliveries are piling up, just to rub it in everyone's faces. Constant wasteful spending. No thought for anyone but herself and beyond ungrateful that she is being housed by her parents.

Money is very tight for us now with 4kids and coming into winter (fuel) and Christmas.. I don't know if I can go back to work after my last baby, can't afford to not work but can't really afford the childcare at the moment. (Nobody else's fault, we brought them into the world, their our kids). It's just rotten to watch her thrive on doing nothing.

I know she's a miserable cunt really who is dead inside but sometimes the injustice of it gets the better of me. Yes she has no home, half a partner, lives with the parents, no job as such and no wedding (again), but she deserves even less. Look at all the women on here who would give everything for 1 living, breathing child.. 💔 A child who would be cherished, not neglected and exploited.

Despite coming from a bit of a complex family background (lots of emotional blackmail and coercive control), I've done my best to get on in life, get an education, get a "good job", buy a house, have a family, actually mind my own kids instead of passing them to anyone available.. try and give them nice things as well as the necessities, but also instill values and appreciation. Raise them as best I can and enjoy them too, in the midst of the madness and demands of them all 😵

I'm so fortunate to have my family and my home. It's all I ever wanted and now that I have them, I worry about them and us all the time. Like many families, our lifestyle and quality of life has drastically changed over the past couple of years with the cost of living crisis and changes in employment and earnings due to childcare needs. My eldest sometimes gets frustrated that kids in class had the best of everything and went on amazing hols when we're struggling and you just feel like shit!

Sorry now, I'm like a bitch this morning and in a hole of self pity that I need to just get over because I have a lot more than so so many. Very little sleep lately with sick kids and worries over bills mounting and work concerns have me rattled.

As a parent, all you want to do is protect and provide for your family and it feels like this country has made it borderline impossible for the average person to do that. All the while, this vile scum is rewarded for doing absolutely nothing productive.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

cycleon

VIP Member
This itsabelly is very advanced for her her ange isn’t she? smiling, has a favourite swaddle and dummy and loves a Mamma Mia song. This time next week she’ll be renting her own home thanks to alpha wealth

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Skinner

VIP Member
Shes back on Thursday, she has to go to the butcher's, the bakers and the candle stick makers and then shes going to chill out.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The tiny baby that was so sick with a temp last week..

Now in a hot salon... with a jacket and a big stupid bow on her head... sitting under a hot bleedin hairdryer.

Its not normal behavior... she induces so much rage in me I swear.!!

• Sad

Seamus

Chatty Member
God she a horrible cow slating her mother who has kindly taken her, her kids and her useless partner in under her roof to over 54k. What a rotten human being she really is. Even if Tina was an amazing cook, she shouldn't be expected to cook for this useless lump and her family. Baby or no baby this leech should be cooking for her parents with gratitude alone after they taking her in, she's feck all else to be doing anyway.

Yesterday's reels are very telling indeed.....she's over 54k followers but between the 2 reels she only had 7 comments and just over 500 likes. Thankfully it looks like people are coping on to this lazy wreck!

• Heart

nannyg

VIP Member
No matter what angle you use burp, there’s no hiding that you were not indeed….all baby!
You’re a good size 22/24 now gurl
327BF42D-3B8F-4C9D-8095-20C80A7EF9DF.jpeg
FE05CA00-E39E-4FA9-B2AD-96CDC734CD23.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Skinner

VIP Member
I've said it before here, I've 2 adult children still living with me, not far off her age, college educated, masters degree, good jobs but can't afford to get on the housing ladder, even with partners. Both said they won't have kids cause they can't afford them.
Then you have this piece of shite.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Seamus

Chatty Member
For context - this is what Sarah looked like when she lost all the weight. She looks closer to her before picture. She’s absolutely delusional thinking she’s the same size as the picture on the right. Sure the collarbone has gone missing again.

There’s nothing wrong with her size currently, it’s just the constantly denying that she’s put on any weight
I think she's even bigger now than her before picture tbh.

Reactions: 37