Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danni78

oooo seems like she's giving teet a dig that she had to do everything childs not even a month old can't wait for the break up she will be coming on saying all these weeks everyone thought I was happy but there was loads going on in the background never believe what you see online...
Same crap she's been spouting for years and no one asked her about the teet strips we all know how to look up google and do a search for something we want to buy

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
We are nearly at thread 88… I’d say between scargate, her first day drinking sesh with her sisters & friend/cousin, will Kelly be live & the much anticipated christening, we could hit thread 100 by Christmas Day..… Happy Christmas everyone 🎄 😜🍿🍿
Happy Burpmas 😮

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Making sure to tag the company with her bib order so they know its her and can throw in a few freebies......pathetic cunt 🙄

• Sick

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Miriam wouldn't be the sharpest knife in the drawer it would seem, a little bit dim you could say. The sooner it all comes crashing down on these grabbers the better.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Saying she finds it difficult in Tina’s to do try ons “but next week I’ll have somewhere to do them” either kiaaaarraaaaa is moving out and burps is snatching the room as an insta room and 4 of them squished in one room (as according to her teet lives there, or they’re moving to majellys caravan 😂😂😂
---
IMG_6756.png

And if she’s a 16 then my 71kg ass is a size minus 2 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Mary Mary

VIP Member
There was no more about taking Luke on a trip to Disneyland trip no? The only Mickey Mouse he will be seeing will be his mother 🙈

• Haha
Hi Alikat. Are you new here? Nothing ‘normal’ about our burp. She can’t look after her first born, she certainly won’t manage her second. She also can’t look after herself, won’t shower, overweight and oblivious to it. but she manages to take care of her stepped up daddy Keeth, making his lunches, trying to get them a council house. She also can’t take care of Mikey. Are you on the right thread?
Also her first born hasn't had a proper meal since he was in her womb. She drives her car on a L plate with no car seat for her 7 year old. Moved home because she wouldn't pay the balance of her rent when her ex stopped paying it. She would rather go on a budget holiday then put a roof over her children's head. Need we go on ????

• Haha
  • Wow

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Nothing about Jack today for infant & pregnancy loss awareness day today? She has forgotten all about that miscarriage now that she has isabelly.

• Sad
  • Wow

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Will we get a story about how the nurse said it's the worst infection she's ever seen but Sarah demanded more antibiotics as she couldn't bear to be away from her 2 kids and it's just mom life struggling but getting on with it so it's fine we move
Or
Will she be hooked up to a IV antibiotics absolutely creaming her knickers she's got back into a hospital bed. She's left Luke and Isabella at home with himself because he's the best stepped up dad/bio dad in the south and it's not a bother to him he said Sarah girl I'll take the kids to majellys she can mind them but I'll take a few pics and videos so it looks like I've had them 98% of the time uve taught we well girl and then they laughed and laughed

• Haha
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Another story about infant loss awareness month, funny how she's all about it now since someone mentioned it here but not a word about it all day before then 🤷‍♀️ she must be glued to this page the sad whale

Erin2k

She's back cooking.Doritos stuck to chicken..how I envy her cooking skills

• Haha
  • Sick

nothanks91

VIP Member
Honestly no1 cares if burp is up weight, like someone else said? It’s the fact she keeps saying and commenting about herself being up no weight , just shut up and get ur priorities straight

• Heart

Louber

Chatty Member
The absolute diarrhoea she keeps spewing 💩

Itsabelly is so long.... no she's not if that size still fits her. Also what is first size? 🤔 she's on about this every time "she's still in first size but out of newborn... out of first size in up to 1 month"

She just Waffles on about fuck all, day in day out.

You can see she's really irritable lately. It's defo her weight putting her in a rage. She slated Shatina the other day, that she never cooks and can't cook, her foods rotten.. all while having moved herself, 2 kids and a dig back home and taking full advantage of their help childminding. Horrible bitch.

Speaking of the dog, her throwing digs at the neighbour who's dog never stops barking? It didn't sound like it was next door. It was like it was in the kitchen with her.

• Sad

Jellybb

VIP Member
For context - this is what Sarah looked like when she lost all the weight. She looks closer to her before picture. She’s absolutely delusional thinking she’s the same size as the picture on the right. Sure the collarbone has gone missing again.

There’s nothing wrong with her size currently, it’s just the constantly denying that she’s put on any weight
The hair in the right pic kills me everytime 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22