Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
Can someone local ask that butchers if that fat cunt pays? Either she’s not declaring ad’s and I’ll report her to ASAI or whatever they’re called or she’s making such a mint that she can afford a butchers trip regularly, no Lidl meats there so defo aiming for a council free gaf rather than mortgage saving
I think it was already mentioned by someone on these threads that she is there some sort of deal in place that she promotes them? I could be way off on this but thought I saw that.

Edit to say:
Just saw her long spiel that she posted last night and at the end of it she’s something like ‘I know it might seem like I have it all together on here’ 🤣🤣🤣 just me Sars not one single person thinks you have it all together. Nobody would want to trade in for your dumpster fire of a life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Wow, well done sayyyrahhh, today you parented your child 👏🏻 no one cares that you had to wash bottles, make bottles, feed the baby, make breakfast that’s what most people do and they don’t boast about it to strangers! She makes herself look so incompetent the way she lists out all the stuff she did. I notice all that lazy langer teeet did from that list was take “the kids” out for a walk, what a caring and considerate partner he is 😂

• Haha

Beans.means..

VIP Member
It's lunchtime and I still have no clue what I'm making for it or dinner how does food be her first thought as soon as she opens her eyes!
My mum wouldn't be the best cook she will happily tell you that herself so since I'm on maternity i make abit extra couple of times a week for her and my dad just to make her life easier I don't expect anything in return it keeps me busy life can get lonely and boring when everyone is at work i unfortunately wouldn't have the funds to run to the shops every other day or out for coffee and lunches like Sarah although I'm back to my pre pregnant size from 6weeks amazing what a walk a day and abit of healthy eatting can do and I'm 5/6 yrs older than her
Obviously Burps is a pure lazy gowl but not everyone can lose the baby weight so easily. They do say 9 months in and 9 months out to get your body back. I'm 8 weeks after a section and only managing walks now without feeling pain. Just don't want people having their first babies feeling bad or lazy because they haven't sprung back into shape.

• Heart

Loopyloz

Stormy weather all week and she wants to take the newborn in shopping so people will be stopping her looking at the baby giving her attention, she’s off her head 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did anyone else hear her say she finds it hard to find a place in Tina's to do try ons but from next week she will have a place?..If she got a council house that quick I swear I will personally egg the place every night of the week, fucking ape she is 🙈 side note sarah...Leave some cheese in the fridges in lidl for other ppl u greedy bastard!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

harleyquinnjoker

I'm probably being overly pedantic but they clearly just bought that baby grow for the baby in dunnes and hour or two ago and she has it straight on her? When mine were tiny I would always wash brand new clothes first especially as one of mine was preemie and sick I wouldn't dare think about the germs on those clothes from the shops and ppl touching them and coughing around them 🤢 also luke with no coat on? And he coughing in all her stories yesterday. She dragged that baby put again so hopefully she could be seen with her perfect family all attention seeking she needs a serious talking too!

Macey

So she only put on weight since she gave birth but she wasn't eating for the last two weeks also. She's delighted to be back cooking because she was sick of eating out for breakfast lunch & dinner but she wasn't eating only lunch.
She'd want to keep notes on what she's saying.

And I do think Keith has probably said something because that fool probably believed her when she said was all bump & up no weight & can clearly see now that's not the case

• Haha

C1O2

Chatty Member
“Everyone is obsessed with her” no one and I mean no one outside your close circle is obsessed. I love my own kids everyone else’s are grand 😂

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
she talks for the sake of talking. it’s clear she isn’t happy or content.
she no more was going to fota, sure she never bothered with luke when she wasn’t pregnant. she only wants the attention of people with a new baby. she will be the type walking around pushing the pram while holding the baby.

also i’d loose my reason if i had to share my home with my adult daughter and her family and she had the nerve to be strolling about in her pj’s in the middle of the day. lazy cow.

also fuming about the rain and it impacting her social plans, like how tone deaf can a person be. people have lost their homes, businesses and personal belongings and she’s moaning about. it being able to get to next.
fuck off sarah you’ve little to be worried about.

also def reading here making sure she got keith’s voice on clip

• Heart

petal1

VIP Member
So glad to see that Mikey is alive and looking well, and she hasn't eaten him. Poor boy looked delighted to get 2 seconds attention from her. Never ever seen her be affectionate with him before - there's a first time for everything!! More Mikey content please, Burps!

Also, I agree that the alluding to having somewhere to film by next week surely refers to Ciara and family moving into their own house.

Is anyone else grossed out that she's trying on and presumably returning clothes when she has a weeping, bleeding, infected scar 🤮 Surprised the brand are OK with that.

• Sick

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
That fat fool is trying to say she gained 14 stone in 2 weeks and not the 9 months she was pregnant 😂😂😂😂😂 she is fucking certifiable hahahahahahhahahahahahhaa

• Haha

Crones884

VIP Member
You'd think with Keith being so amazing he'd be able to make a few dinners for her. Fuck sake he's a useless mog isnt he

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Ah lads poor Sarah she's been crying all day long, can't stop crying. Now she was grand to go into town and get a bit of shopping, but I'm sure she had to be dragged there kicking and screaming cos all she is fit for today is crying. Oh and making reels about a gifted photo frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Puffin

VIP Member
Buckle up ladies!!!
I'm bracing myself for the "Christening" arrrggaaanissssing.

Tacky rating 💯
Personalised tat everywhere.
Cupcakes with belly on them

Lewk wearing a blazer (cause he can really pull them off)

Keet wearing matching clothes to Lewk, down to the velcro shoes

Sarah in a jumpsuit, but she could've sized down to a binbag

Balloon arch

Sign at entrance to room with the wrong date in roman numerals

Sangggggwaches with Sarah secret filler recipe

Bags of jellies

And slippers for her uncle

Am I missing anything 😕
Cuddles O Connor plonked on the table with the cake

Sarah wearing Beddys sandals to remember her

A stunning selection of polyester blazers

Sonic wearing her best platform trainers which will be personalised with Nana #1

Majella only posting pics of Keet and herself with the the baby and cutting Sarah out

Passive aggressive digs at Brian

The wrong song over reel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29