Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Oh god is she for real! That child is just a toy too her! Why couldn't she leave her with her dad ? Or at the very least leave her in her buggy?! I guarantee Keith is gone to whatever activity poor forgotten about luke has toos morning with him. Remember when she used to have luke swimming of a Saturday morning ? She did two three lessons with him and next thing it was Keith bringing him all the time so she could sit at home doing her make up poor child
Isabelly can’t be left with her dad, he hasn’t come over from Scotland yet to see her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

work4aliving

VIP Member
She is insane ...you can see it in her ...I bet she is not taking her antibiotics so she can get back into cumh Monday. She has no love for that baby ...so cold when she talks about her ..

She is overweight, unemployed, homeless, 2 kids from 2 dad's, engaged with no decent ring and a cancelled wedding and her partner has no interest in her and only a matter of time before he is gone ....its gona get more crazy I think ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Addd

VIP Member
‘I am going to try and take the next few days to relax’ well Jesus if she relaxes anymore she will be going backwards. It’s been said a million times before but what does she actually do all day everyday?? Like she’s enough time to talking absolute shite down the phone

• Haha
Reactions: 36

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
No job, no home but if her 2 week old baby that just had 2 lumbar punctures supposedly, had a passport, she’d have gone to Lanzarote and taken her kid from school? She’s a fucking thick of the highest order!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

cycleon

VIP Member
We are nearly at thread 88… I’d say between scargate, her first day drinking sesh with her sisters & friend/cousin, will Kelly be live & the much anticipated christening, we could hit thread 100 by Christmas Day..… Happy Christmas everyone 🎄 😜🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jellybb

VIP Member
It goes without saying that children should not be in a salon. Of any of my clients attempted this I wouldn’t be long telling them that it ain’t a crèche. Thankfully they have common sense. Can someone tell her teaming a blazer with rags does not make it look trendy 🫣 she looks like an absolute gowl. I can see that childs bow from limerick

• Haha
  • Heart
Is anyone else KNOTTED at the she sticks her tongue out like Betty, NO Sarah she sticks her tongue out like all babies do ,mother of gawddddd

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sick of looking at her children. Genuine question now, does anyone here actually enjoy this mammy content bollox? I am a mother and I have zero interest, I don’t understand why anyone would enjoy watching other children and their stupid parents. 😩 how did this become a thing? She’s certainly not relatable to me as I have a home, job, friends and I don’t talk about food 24/7. She really is the dealz version of an influencer. I used enjoy the car crash viewing before but now I have fuck all interest in watching a woman in her 30s back living at home with two kids. It’s actually quite sad

Wexy123

VIP Member
She's such a liar that she forgets all the lies she's told. So glad to be able to eat again, no appetite when she had HG, constant vomiting and couldn't eat a thing. Yet she posted photos of countless takeaways, fry ups, smooooodie bowls laced with honey, dates covered in chocolate and peanut butter, Sam's coffees, bodadoes, the list is endless!! The dirty liar acting like she hasn't eaten in 6 months and the same one was eating everything in sight. And the cheek of her then to claim she's up no weight at all and is back to her pre pregnancy size, when she looks like an elephant stomping around her kitchen 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I can't cope with her at all, the lies are just ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Ugh this cunt is getting right on my tits. What's all of her 'this mama' bollocks all of a sudden. Sarah, you've been a 'mama' for the last 7 years , why is it now you've birthed chewbacca that you suddenly have developed this personality?and the song her reel is set to... 'you're my favourite thing/ the world is better now you're here'... what about little luke ffs.

And wanting a medal for doing that 'work',
- sarah, most women, mothers or not, do that or the equivalent on top of a long day of work, most while not living with their parents. It's not commendably, you aren't busy, you are doing normal things.

Onto another matter, I had to get a blue tick today to stop getting blocked on insta and I am mortified and can't wait to unsubscribe next month. It's so tragic

• Haha

honeybobo

She’s picks a wet weekend in October for Fota?? 🙄 I find it very strange her wanting to go somewhere just so she can push a baby around in a buggy?!! It def shows her need for attention, does she think she’s that one in Dubai who lives in her shopping centres 😂
She's like a kid a Christmas that got a new Doll and pram and wants to go out and push it around to show it off

• Haha
  • Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Just watched her stories there and she’s going on about cooking and sick of getting takeaways, but surely someone who moved back to their parents under the guise of saving for a mortgage, wouldn’t be dreaming of having constant takeaways? I’d say Keith isn’t having constant takeaways as that would cost money. He’s probably getting his dinner handed to him by mammy jelly every evening a for free. We all know how tight he is where money is concerned.

Does the phase ‘breast n bun’ drive anyone else mad? It’s a fried chicken burger

• Sick

Beddy

Chatty Member
She never did anything with poor Luke, but now she’s excited about what she considers to be admiration & attention of walking around with a small baby in a buggy so now she’s mad to go to Fota all of a sudden, picture perfect family day out. Like the time she said she ‘loved the idea of being pregnant on holidays’. In her mind whenever they are out, people are looking at her and her ‘family unit’, admiring them, admiring HER as the beautiful adored partner and mother. She’s DERANGED and very very immature

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why are you all sooo critical of her.... I just don't get it!? Isn't she just a normal joe/Josephine with a new baby to look after.
Why are you sooo critical of julie , Danny, mermaidajade, Grainne etc etc ? I just don't get it?
Aren't they just normal joe soaps with kids to look after ?

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄get off your high horse hunny bunny

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

mekeattwo

I am new here, hey guys!!! but I just can’t stop laughing at her no weight gain during pregnancy. She’s huge now. She wasn’t that big before hand. She’s only two weeks after a section so she may have more to lose ie water weight etc but my god give it up. You ate your way in shite all during the pregnancy, tis no wonder the weight crept up. I’m not one to talk I struggle with my weight but dear Jesus just own it to fuck. She looks like she ate a few more babies in cumh

• Haha
  • Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
"He wants me back Monday".

Couldn't just say she's a standard follow up appointment, has to phrase it in such a way that it sounded like the doctor personally scheduled her in because her scar was soooooo bad 🙄

"The public health nurse said YAH it's still very angry". You can see she was genuinely delighted to hear that.

Tina, if you're reading here, please go give your daughter a hug and tell her you love her, so she can stop trying to get the attention you never gave her from random overworked hospital staff 🙏

• Heart