Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C1O2

Chatty Member
They’re as tick as each other. His beard would be so rough against an adults face never mind a new born baby.

Jesus Christ sayyyrah has silk bedsheets for the back of her head and is letting the human equivalent of a Brillo pad touch the front !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
So much arrogance shown on that video
by Miriam Mullins. Yes, your freebies are liable to be taxed because you have set yourself up as a business. It is not the same as receiving a gift from someone in your personal life. At the very least, they must be viewed as a benefit in kind as the products/services have a monetary value. The gifts/pr arrive only because the company is hoping to get some mention from the likes of her. The dog is her property, therefore she is responsible for any tax incurred. Interesting how she didn't mention what her “accountant” said.
So happy that these unskilled freeloaders are finally being brought back to reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Macey

That story about her section. Does she want a medal because she's so understanding that an emergency would be priority.
And the cold hospital toast & her nearly fading away the bed from hunger. You'd think she'd be used to not eating what with being sick for 9 months & not able to eat!
She'd give you the rage that one would.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Seamus

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does that poor child look so uncomfortable on her? I thought at one point her little arm would dislocate with her squishing her they way she held her. As much as she tries to pretend she's mother earth, even her just holding the baby you can see there's nothing maternal about it.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Me too the image and Donna too - its the eyes
Defo…
Things I could do without - Sarah smushing and Eskimo kissing the baby to non descript elevator music.
Sarah calling the child “miss”
Sarah talking about food.
Sarah calling herself mama in the third person.
Sarah picking her teeth.
Sarah talking about how many hours sleep the baby got (no one cares)
Sarah allowing her 7 year old son talk absolute gibberish and rot and generally being exposed on her socials.
Anyone want to add on to this 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
This itsabelly is very advanced for her her ange isn’t she? smiling, has a favourite swaddle and dummy and loves a Mamma Mia song. This time next week she’ll be renting her own home thanks to alpha wealth
She might let Sarah rent a room off her 😂😂😂
If the person who wrote that auntie comment in reads here get yourself some psychiatric help. That’s not a normal comment. If a man made it the guards would be called. Creepy as fuck

• Haha

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
Her baby girl was "worth it" She cannot blame that beautiful baby for her body. She gorged long before she found out she was pregnant and during even with hp🙄. She is a walking heart attack and she is saying its her daughters fault.

Reactions: 27

Wexy123

VIP Member
oh sweet holy mother of God she has the baby in a high chair, been in it since she was a few days old apparently 😳 Why would a new born baby have any need to be strapped into a high chair, she's actually off her rocker

• Wow
What’s she on about?! She says about instabelly something like ‘ She’s very long, shes almost 3 weeks old and is in 0-1 month babygrows, she needs that for her length, not her waist’ 🤣🤣🤣
So in other words , she’s in a babygrow that’s the right size for her age??

• Haha
  • Heart

Tammys

VIP Member
For the love of God could the Father not of minded the child
Why would you even think of bringing a 3 week old baby in to a hair salon while your getting a blow dry she's well able to land to the young fella to someone to be minded

• Sad

Bobs86

VIP Member
Her hashtags are making me die, the Beckhams thrown in at the end, so random and downright weird 🫣
IMG_0085.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Addd

VIP Member
Omg lads I went down a rabbit hole tonight and read the thread were she and teet went to a wedding that biden and his Mrs were at too. Jesus, I'm aware how psychotic she is but I kind of thought she only got as bad as she is now in the last 2 years. Lads I'm shook, how is she still on SM, she's bat shit crazy with years!!! Also where are the 2 tattlers that had loads of inside info gone ( razhole & brandambasstor). I did always wonder how there's not alot more inside info on her here. Like Cork is big but everyone knows someone and people talk. Why are people scared to delve more into this scank family?
That thread was wild 😂😂 I can’t believe that last March we were on thread number 23 and now this years we are on 87! That in itself speaks for how nuts Sars is. Does anyone know how we are going to celebrate thread 100? Burrito bowls for every tattler? Maybe a field of potatoes and mince?

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
The best question was the one about her being devastated at leaving Luke! What a load of shite! I’d laugh it wasn’t so sad. She couldn’t give a shiny shite about seeing Luke or missing him, she was just about to begin the best day of her life! Hospital bag ✔ hair done ✔ fake LV hospital bag ✔“father of child” in tow ✔ lots of attention incoming (good or bad, doesnt matter)✔ id say he didn’t enter her head for the duration of her stay in hospitaL. Poor child. She’s a deranged, lying lunatic. I’m actually concerned this is going to get worse for her, she’s not right at all.

• Heart