Sarah Burke #87 Burps taking the piss pretending little miss is Luke’s first sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone unthread said she even licked her lips at the thoughts of going to CUMH on Monday, I laughed too much at that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ imagining Sayyyrahh salivating at the thought of all the attention she will get, she’s bloody deranged πŸ˜‚
---
Recap

Sarah is the size of a house!
And yet she doesn’t own or rent one πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Recap please! These threads make me howl but I can't keep up!

The one where you were all waiting for the birth had me destroyed, thank god I wasn't at work!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In other news all is well, Tina's home, so kids will be handed back to her while burps takes the contents of the fridge with her to bed!
As well as herself heading to the hospital on Monday, what's the bets that Lewk will be at the doctors before the week is out. He's sitting at the table with no clothes on him and you can clearly hear he's a chesty cough. The excitement of all the expending medical appointments, is it any wonder she was hoping around in that tic tok.....

Reactions: 14
Love the title……. Boutttttttt 🀣.
pending crazy cπŸ’«πŸ’«t rant followed by a callab with a personaized family tat one to have Lewks only sister 🀣She should be gifted a new green blazer for the occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is insane ...you can see it in her ...I bet she is not taking her antibiotics so she can get back into cumh Monday. She has no love for that baby ...so cold when she talks about her ..

She is overweight, unemployed, homeless, 2 kids from 2 dad's, engaged with no decent ring and a cancelled wedding and her partner has no interest in her and only a matter of time before he is gone ....its gona get more crazy I think ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg the licking of the lips comeing accross as so annoyed in her story
Tipping the cup while the poor child coughing away in the back ground
Get off the shagging phone and give the chid attention

Reactions: 6
She’s living her dream of becoming corks answer to deedee Blanchard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How long til we have another hospital admission for herself, belly or lewwwwk? 1 week? 3 days?

Reactions: 5
Her hashtags are making me die, the Beckhams thrown in at the end, so random and downright weird 🫣
IMG_0085.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sorry but a corpse would have more rhythm than her. She really should never ever ever record herself dancing again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else I've seen doing that tick tok are doing it as a couple. Where is keet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.