Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What's weird is she also said throughout her whole pregnancy she never weighed herself (even though you get weighed at every doctor and clinic appointment). I wonder has she weighed herself now? It'd be the last thing on my mind 2 weeks after a baby tbh.
I'm attending cumh and never got weighed, just asked at my booking appointment my weight and haven't been mentioned again. She only has herself to blame shes in complete denial

Beans.means..

VIP Member
I'd love to get my hair done but I can't because I'm breastfeeding and he won't take a bottle. She could easily of left her at home or with Keith in the car.

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Buckle up ladies!!!
I'm bracing myself for the "Christening" arrrggaaanissssing.

Tacky rating 💯
Personalised tat everywhere.
Cupcakes with belly on them

Lewk wearing a blazer (cause he can really pull them off)

Keet wearing matching clothes to Lewk, down to the velcro shoes

Sarah in a jumpsuit, but she could've sized down to a binbag

Balloon arch

Sign at entrance to room with the wrong date in roman numerals

Sangggggwaches with Sarah secret filler recipe

Bags of jellies

And slippers for her uncle

Am I missing anything 😕
I'm weak 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Beans.means..

VIP Member
This may be controversial but did anyone actually dress their child in normal (comfortable clothes) during the day time? Like as in only baby grows at night? Burps child seems to be always in one. I just felt it help establish a routine with the baby as in knowing that when she is bathed and in the babygro it is bedtime? I am not judging anyone at all before anyone comes at me ❤🤪
I've a mix of clothes and fancy babygros for day time. Changed every morning and evening plus multiple times a day due to reflux.

Macey

Does she look a bit glassey eyed in the dinner prep one or is just the glare from the false glasses

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
Sorry now to derail from the meat machine but I seen yer man Richie the cork lad that does the food reviews he’s split from his gf does anyone have a link to his thread I’m near sure he has one her ?? All the mince and baby spuds on sayrahs story earlier made me think of him