Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Which one of you sent her this beauty?!? A bang of truth!! The part you have to shave your hairy face has me lol’n 😂😂😂 also, it’s easy to address email addresses? Really burps?? No laws or GDPR rules around that??
I love how she always gets ‘messages’ when she wants to address what’s been said here 🤣🤣 god she’s really made my Friday night - sittin her havin a glass of wine with my husband in our house that we own from working hard to save and get a mortgage with our 2 kids thinking how pathetic her life is 🤣
View attachment 2419779

I love how she tries to hint she might bring a libel case against the person "unless you can prove what you're saying in the messages".

One of the accusations is "you shave your hairy face" 😂 there's about 50 ads on Sarah's own grid to prove that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

LordElton

So she lives at home and doesn't have a full time job, but is EXHAUSTED. Girl, imaging running a house, doing all the chores such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, working a 40+ hour week, commuting to and from work, caring for your other child/ren, and being pregnant, that is EXHAUSTING. Realistically other than filming 30 second ad content which is few and far between this last while, what else is she actually doing all day?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
The pills, however gotten were for the benefit of here 😂 burps seen as you’re “dispelling rumours” PLEASE tell us is 31st December 2024 free in ballygarry now? 😂😂😂

• Haha

NoseyWagon22

Chatty Member
Pepsi max, toast and cheese for bedtime snack...what a lucky baby to get all that nutrition!! I'm overweight and just found out I'm pregnant, and burps diet is everything I won't do! 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha

Rozziedepoar

Can her filming adds in the hospital be reported someway?
I'm fuming there's really sick people on trolleys everyday then this lump of lard taking up a bed cause in her simple mind she's sick.
Cork radio stations would be an interesting choice to bring attention to this.

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Maybe she should join up with Sabrina hill on her mission to make access to cariban easier for hg sufferers 🙄 my god she’s a dose of shit. Did she just say she has TWO weeks left of the pregnancy????? It’s a different date every few hours. She is certifiable.

• Haha

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
I might be going back in later as still non stop vomiting, if I do let me know what floor you're on and I'll leave stuff at the nurses desk, I'll say T left them and you'll know what to do :).
I’m in the mercy. Still in a&e but got a room at lunchtime so off the corridor now. Hope your feeling better soon. Mine isn’t pregnancy related thank god. Mind yourself. If you do end up in the mercy I’ll meet you by the coffee vending machine. You can’t miss me. I’ll have a voduz hair mask in and be spraying oh my glam and have my cannula on show, wrapped in a blue blanket 😂

• Haha

shiv6482

Chatty Member
Can anybody think up a thread title with something about post birthing the sprog, her tea and toast atire will be the late Nana Betty's nightdress 🙈
Thread Suggestion:
Sprog’s Arrival & Nana Betty’s Nightdress Revival

Last edited:
  • Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
In case anyone is wondering why we call her burp and for those who are missing her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Jellybb

VIP Member
Genuine question now, how long did it take you all to pack your hOsPiTaL bAg? I remember my husband kind of had to force me in to doing so and it only took me a few minutes 🙄 pyjamas, the big pads, spritz for bitz spray and toiletries… obv a few vests, nappies and babygros. But it’s not a big deal is it? Like I have mentioned it before but I hate the way these cunts made the hospital bag a thing? 🙄 and am I still drunk or is this cunt packing a bow in case it’s a girl???????????

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Ah we were starved of a stepped up bigot post with Luke 😂 thanks burp 😂 your kid now knowing you’re a hypochondriac too “you’re not meant to bend” 😂😂 like keet would do anything for ye bar put ye through a car wash on the back of a flat bed ye filthy yoke 😂😂😂😂 won’t cook a dinner or provide a roof over your noggin but yea ties your laces 😉😂
More to protect himself from whatever would come shooting out your arse at sheer force and pressure oh bending over that “bump” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

nannyg

VIP Member
I can tell ye all with 100% certainty that the knob and the 🐷 are in Eccles Hotel and Spa in Glengarriff I recognise that mirror and those curtains!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Bobs86

VIP Member
Yeah I just watched and Turkey Teeth is not there, she’s with her sister and her cousin-friend
Another pic of a mocha choca latte, as she’s just so so sick.
On a drip yesterday, at a beach today, I give up!
She’s an enigma!

• Haha
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
So she was only on cumh for a few hours and managed to record that voduz shit? Could those fucking ads not have waited? Seriously now? She’s not well

Wexy123

VIP Member
Things you would never hear from a HG sufferer;

I'll have the brown bread, the croissant and the full fry for breakfast

She's an absolute shambles

• Sick