Sarah Burke #82 Convinced she hasn't put on any weight, looks like the blender is the only thing not ate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Wexy123 for the highest likes. We are rolling through the threads. Will we get to 85 before the wee scot is is born?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd say they were more overpowered by the smell!! Imagine being stuck in a bed next to this smelly witch 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
A few midwives asked about her perfume 🤦‍♀️ Course they did Sarah, I'm sure they've nothing better to be doing than to be in sniffing you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
A few midwives asked about her perfume 🤦‍♀️ Course they did Sarah, I'm sure they've nothing better to be doing than to be in sniffing you
That did not happen she’s a loon, I’m surprised she hasn’t said they told her she was glowing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There were no midwives asking about that piss water. Of course the bleep is doing ads while she’s in there wasting everyone’s time.
---
That did not happen she’s a loon, I’m surprised she hasn’t said they told her she was glowing 🙄
She will come on later saying the midwives told her she is ready to go 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There were no midwives asking about that piss water. Of course the bleep is doing ads while she’s in there wasting everyone’s time.
---

She will come on later saying the midwives told her she is ready to go 🙄
Yep and they will have told her how she's all bump too no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably cant breathe in that stuffy place from the heat and heres sweaty betty spirt spraying that piss water

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i’d like to know who wears perfume in hospital? like who, when sooooooooo sick wears perfume

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Shock horror woman wears perfume, hospital staff absolutely blown away by the concept 🙄🙄🙄🙄 another F***ing #ad while taking up a hospital bed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another reason she doesn’t have HG - strong deodorant/perfume would have you vomiting all over the place…. She’s putting the rage through me.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
She's keeping teet off her stories because she will be claiming one parent family and looking for a council house. Now I can't see the relationship lasting but I don't think they have really split up. She has probably been investigated by social welfare already. He's probably coaching her so he won't have to fund her because it must be killing her not to be blowing about the great stepped up dad who shes always skitting with

Reactions: 25
Midwives are totally over worked as it is and there's this one wasting their time. If you were as sick as she's claiming then any sort of spray would make you worse.

Reactions: 19
Is that oh my glam stocked in the euro shops? I’d say it’s not doing a great job masking the smell of sweat, Fanny and neglect off her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'd have thought if you were so so nauseous that a smell like that would just turn your stomach. And isn't it lucky that when the GP told her she had to go straight to hospital that she had the perfume that she wanted to do an ad with with her?? Its almost as if she had already planned that she was going to end up in hospital 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Nah they were wondering was there a whores handbag open 😂
---
Is that oh my glam stocked in the euro shops? I’d say it’s not doing a great job masking the smell of sweat, Fanny and neglect off her
The fanny isn't neglected anyway Dougal McDuff knocked her up 1200 months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd have thought if you were so so nauseous that a smell like that would just turn your stomach. And isn't it lucky that when the GP told her she had to go straight to hospital that she had the perfume that she wanted to do an ad with with her?? Its almost as if she had already planned that she was going to end up in hospital 🤔
Don’t you know she has it everywhere…. her car, handbag, bedroom, bathroom etc. It’s soooooooo handy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re the mankiest cheapest looking things, can only imagine what they smell like. Like something from a pound shop in the 80s!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.