Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Not getting all parenty with you , i'm sharing my own experience of this with my kids.I always put something on the table that I know they will eat .And if they are hungry later they know they can have what's leftover, nothing else. Kids are kids and sometimes just don't like what we make. I always gave them the same foods as us never a choice. x
---
She's a bitch true and true
Oh Jesus I didn’t suggest you were 🤣 sorry if I came across that way! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Wexy123

VIP Member
Would they deliver earlier than planned if that's the case? I know people who were advised to have an induction on or around their EDD rather than waiting if the baby was bigger than expected but don't know what happens in the case of an elective CS
I was only ever brought in the week I was due so was only ever induced on my due date or a couple of days beforehand, never less than 39 weeks. Now they did tell me that they might bring me in anytime after 37 weeks but I had weekly appointments at that stage and once baby was OK in the womb they left me go as late as possible. And 2 of mine were just over 10lbs and one just shy of 10lbs so there was no panic over the size of the baby with them either

shiv6482

Chatty Member
That TikTok is actually terrifying 🫣 what a fragile sense of self she has to seek out those “motivational“ videos, instead of looking inwards and seeing if maybe all us ”trolls” are speaking a grain of truth? And the last line of that video was like something from a horror movie, “see how powerful you are!” Jesus Christ she’s totally mad!! i genuinely believe Luke and the new baby should not be in her care, bloody nut.
Is the TikTok deleted? Can’t see anything 🤷‍♀️ it shows the one of her making tea as the most recent 🤔

snmb

If she does have GD, she may already have what's considered a macro baby if it has been undiagnosed/uncontrolled over the last few weeks.
Would they deliver earlier than planned if that's the case? I know people who were advised to have an induction on or around their EDD rather than waiting if the baby was bigger than expected but don't know what happens in the case of an elective CS

LordElton

If she does have GD, she may already have what's considered a macro baby if it has been undiagnosed/uncontrolled over the last few weeks.

Beans.means..

VIP Member
When i had mine they had me up and walking the ward once i could feel my legs you have be up walking around for recovery, but your right lard ass wont be able to lift herself out of bed the weight of her will have her floored!
Not in cork, I wasn't up until the following day. They don't rush you to walk or
I still have ptsd from that place… appointments used to take 4-5 hours, the car park from hell and the general scumbags smoking fags outside the hospital with the big pregnant belly’s 😩 is cork the same?
Not any more. Longest app I had was 2 hours but that was waiting on consultant and blood to be done. There was only 1 of each on. You do see the odd pregnant woman outside smoking but there's loads smoking there already anyway.

Boredofwork

No they are still up and she's just added her discount codes for the 2 products to another story there a few minutes ago. Oh I'd say she's definitely at home, she's not as quick to tell her followers that though, it wouldn't get her as much attention
Wonder why I can’t see them?