Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopyloz

Keet what a man!! Can't provide anything for his first born Scottish child.
Hasn't bought a thing for the baby, no house, wedding potentially cancelled.
Keep your standards high girls we might all find a Keet of our own 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Can anybody think up a thread title with something about post birthing the sprog, her tea and toast atire will be the late Nana Betty's nightdress 🙈
Baby Burps flew out her gee,
Now it's toast & tea in Beddy's nighty

• Haha
Another reason she doesn’t have HG - strong deodorant/perfume would have you vomiting all over the place…. She’s putting the rage through me.
Same...she's annoying the tits off me .

HG is the reason I only hsve 1 child...this sounds dramatic but I thought I was going to die at one point.. obviously I wasn't gonna die.. but that's how extreme you feel.

But no this prick is up doin ads .. IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL..

Jesus christ she's annoying.

• Heart

LordElton

5 stars for 12 Tables, a surprisingly good rating for someone with HG who has no appetite? I missed my own mother in laws retirement party because the thought of being in a restaurant with so many smells would kill me off 😆

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Oh my god I’m dead.. her friend/cousin was even sick of her shit about the hospital bag and did us all a favour and packed the bloody bag for her 🤣🤣 like it literally takes 5 mins and Sarah has been packing it for the last 4 months 🤣🤣

• Haha

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
The dates and peanut butter again, why is she trying to do things that help soften the cervix and induce labor if she's booked in for a section? Bizarre

• Wow

Wexy123

VIP Member
She definitely said coming home then Friday night, she tripped herself up there. And she still can't eat and still has no appetite, did she forget she was hoovering up a mcdonalds coffee yesterday morning and then giving a restaurant 5 stars 😂😂😂 I'd say she had a Mcmuffin in the drive thru too collecting her coffee the fat c#nt

• Haha

Tammys

VIP Member
I don't care what freebies these huns get I don't think anyone in their sane mind would want their lifes

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jellybb

VIP Member
There were no midwives asking about that piss water. Of course the cunt is doing ads while she’s in there wasting everyone’s time.
---
That did not happen she’s a loon, I’m surprised she hasn’t said they told her she was glowing 🙄
She will come on later saying the midwives told her she is ready to go 🙄

• Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
We’re back to the 🎼 I GET TO LOVE YOOOUUU 🎶 shite!
Can’t wait till the birth… will we get “MULL OF KINTIRE?? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
  • Sick

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
I ran here so fast I stubbed my toe 🤣🤣🤣 she’s nuts and practically addressed everything that has been said the last few weeks and days here.

• Haha
The fucking nostril flaring that goes on when she’s recording herself is absolutely stomach turning. Or maybe I’ve hyperemesis

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
The term baby moon is up there on my list of things that make me sneer along with push present and birthday month. I'm very cynical I know. Anyway they wouldn't have had a night in a hotel except it was gifted. Her tongue leaking through the gaps in her baby teeth is sight in itself. What is wrong with Sonic's eyebrows. Did the injector only inject the outside of her face and forget to lift the middle. No mention or luke as per usual. He's with Brian's sister/ Brian with days. The sister must be the named go between for drop off and collection. Sarah would try and seduce Brian with her brown eyes and her tongue smile and her fine hips if she was seeing him every week

• Haha

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Last week she had 5 weeks left, today its 2.5/3 weeks. At this rate it must be nearly Christmas were flying through the weeks so quickly.

• Haha

lady luck

Chatty Member
And if she thinks she’s up no weight then I’d say she’d want to stop using the brown contacts they seem to be distorting her vision 🤓

• Haha