Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
You can buy Cariban OTC in Spain for less than half the price it costs here. I notice her boxes are all in Spanish 😉😉
Omg you are right! she 100% did not get those in a chemist here
---
IMG_7903.png

Def Spanish. I did think there was something weird when she only had one box but had 2.5/3 weeks left. She’s some spoofer, did not pay for those.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
I was reluctant to post this as it shocked me at the time but it's been about three months now so....

I left a comment on a post Sarah put up months ago regarding her miscarriage. Id had a stillbirth, was in the depths of grief and was drinking quite a lot every night. I commented something along the lines of 'Women who have had a stillbirth may find her language triggering. Iv had both a miscarriage and stillbirth and found her posts triggering '

I passed out and woke up the next day to literally a thesis of vitriol from her in my dm's. I didn't read it thoroughly bar the line that said 'I have done you a favour and deleted your comment. I could post your name on my Instagram and you'd get loads of backlash' .....I literally deleted and blocked her straight away and haven't looked since.

She is an absolutely vile human being.

Oh, and her language/punctuation etc was horrendous which nearly irritated me more than her narcissistic, delusional, disgusting message to a woman who was grieving the death of her baby.
If I had of been you I would have shared her messages and tagged all her brands she thinks everyone is afraid of her, I'd give her a dose of her own medicine

• Heart

nannyg

VIP Member
She’s only posting about that Starbucks tea to invoke reaction here, how fuckin sad your life has become burps that your day revolves around reading here and searching for ways to get spoken about by people who don’t give a Continental fuk about you or the sky above you. We’re here for the entertainment your car crash of a life provides, we don’t envy you…if anything you’re to be pitied, in your thirties, no job, no fixed abode, no assets, no stable relationship and no prospects….no Sarah, nobody here wants to be you….

• Heart

LordElton

Also, if I was Denise who owned Voduz, I'd be telling her to remove that video. They want the brand glamourized, not associated with cannulas 😮💨

• Haha

Chips Obviously

She is the ONLY instahun who talks about her trolls being people she knows. It says so much about her and how unliked she must be in her family and her neighbourhood.

Louber

Chatty Member
A few weeks back a poster stated that they thought she had binge eating disorder and not HG. At the time I was thinking it was a stretch but I'm really started to think this could be right. I never believed she had HG but just unsure how she was being admitted.

So obviously we only see what she posts and she can spin a tale for sure. It does seem she is being admitted with symptoms of vomiting and dehydration to CUMH. However, as even a blind man can see, she absolutely does NOT have HG... so once they rehydrate her, she's perfect again and back scoffing shite.

I don't believe she has been diagnosed with gestational diabetes either. I reckon she's being truthful there in saying her routine GDM test at 28wks was clear and now because of extra fluid around baby she is being retested. It would be no surprise if her repeat test shows she has GDM. All of that is very possible but she is definitely high risk for GDM.

She is off her rocker and tbh I do think she has some degree of social anxiety. She only goes places with her sisters, cousin-friend or Keith as she feels more comfortable in their company. She is desperately seeking attention online as she feels worthless in real life but feels important online.

We've often seen her be admitted around the time of big events or when Keith is meant to be out. Is this her binge eating causing her to actually be violently sick and become dehydrated?

As for her +4ketones.. Last year when I was 36wks pregnant on my 4th baby our whole house got the 24hr vom bug. They all cleared it quickly but I was wiped out. I had stopped being properly sick but was left unable to eat for days. As in I'd zero appetite and tried to eat but would just gag and regurge it up straight away. The reflux was unbearable and just making everything worse. I was able to take tiny sips of water and a bite of toast at times. I tried to let it run it's course as baby was very active and I have 3 other kids who needed me and 2 were just back to school, it's a busy time. Finally gave in when I felt unsafe driving my kids to school as I felt weak and dizzy and was admitted after 5 days of this.

I'd 4+ketones. Had anti sickness and reflux meds, 3 bags of fluids and kept for 24hrs. I felt amazing after that and was just exhausted with no appetite for a good few days after but not sick anymore. My bloods were so abnormal when I was admitted that I was still having them repeated weekly until 39wks to make sure my kidney function had normalised.

The only illness she truely has is a mental illness

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Wexy123

VIP Member
What a clown, showing off her baby elegance cot, she has nothing to be showing off about, the age of her and she living at home with her Mammy and about to have her second child, gobshite.

Weirdcat

I never even heard of Sarah untill I discovered tattle and literally saw that she has a new thread every week so I did a little investigation and Christ. 🤣 on a side note -is it normal to be burping so much? She is always burping 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

snmb

We’re back to the 🎼 I GET TO LOVE YOOOUUU 🎶 shite!
Can’t wait till the birth… will we get “MULL OF KINTIRE?? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Pounding the pavements with the pram listening to the proclaimers "an aye wud walk 500 miles an a-aye wud walk 500 more, just ta be tha man hu walked a thoo-san miles to fall doon at yur doh-oh-ohr"

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She won't disclose where she is because it's probably free and she won't want anyone getting in touch with the hotel messing it up on her. She's nothing short of a miracle the way the HG just magically disappears!!!!

Burp is just an awful, awful person and really doesn't deserve this baby. The way she abandons Luke is heartbreaking. Ugly inside and out.

Resu Eman

Thread title suggestion

The baby is coming
Sarah’s getting stressed
She hopes Hamish will come early
So she can fit into Beddy’s nightdress

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Seratago

Chatty Member
Luke has had just a few days in school this term so far and his so called excuse of a mother has failed to collect him from school on two occasions already, once for a spa stay in CUMH and again for a spa stay in Glengarriff! He surely has to feel this level of abandonment at almost 7 years old.
If she was working it would be a different story but she tries absolutely everything in her power to spend as little time as possible with that child when she has all the time in the world!

I’m sure Luke would have loved a little night away with a swimming pool but as usual he’s been left behind!

It sounds like they’re absolutely killing each other, she didn’t speak a word to him on the way to their magical babymoon, imagine spending almost €500 for a night away and she’s like a bull - him calling her crazy just weeks before she’s about to birth his little ham fillet too! I’d be tearing stripes off his little chops!

This little one’s Daddy Pig will be back in his Momma’s Sty before they turn one!

• Haha
  • Sad

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
I could be wrong but are the dummy chains not a total hazard for a newborn? What the hell does she need one for?
Non offence to anyone but bows on newborn girls heads are jus tacky 🤣

jojoiseeya

From dates with a mate to due dates that don’t add up she’s mad for a premmie to tie down ham hock.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Now lads ye are all very hard on poor Sayraaaa, I'm sure it's totally normal for someone who was so violently sick less than a week ago that she had 4+ ketones and had to be hooked to a drip because she just couldn't eat or keep anything down to be horsing off food covered in chocolate, peanut butter and biscoff followed by cheese on toast washed down with Pepsi 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Jellybb

VIP Member
Is that oh my glam stocked in the euro shops? I’d say it’s not doing a great job masking the smell of sweat, Fanny and neglect off her

• Haha

spotlight

VIP Member
Does anyone know if she doing a collab with Cumh? Like a sponsored section with a pr stay in a private room? Quote Sarah for 10% off ur next newborn delivery 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
Sarah has a date for section but she isn't happy with the lack of attention so she is trying to bring on labour knowing with lewk she didn't dilate.. so she wants to go into labour hope it's traumatic then have a section, have complications, baby in Nicu, her wound won't heal properly, etc etc just for attention and something to post on the gram...

• Sick