Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
She's keeping teet off her stories because she will be claiming one parent family and looking for a council house. Now I can't see the relationship lasting but I don't think they have really split up. She has probably been investigated by social welfare already. He's probably coaching her so he won't have to fund her because it must be killing her not to be blowing about the great stepped up dad who shes always skitting with

Reactions: 25

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Yep after I coming home Friday night I got that message you know what etc, etc. Etc.
You're right, I listened again without reading the captions and she says "home Friday".

She's reading here too now because she's after making a big song and dance about mentioning the days of her hospital stay in the newest story, along with an utterly *pitiful* lie about spraying herself on the ward and midwives marvelling at both the scent and the "ONREAL VALUE ONREAL LIKE" of the Mr Price sprays - with the little t-rex paws flying everywhere 🙄

• Haha

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Whyyyyyy does she just say the same thing over & over again? She literally told the same story 3 times. No one gives a flying flute about your cariban 🙄 Again with the burping - heartburn, no you’re just an ill mannered pig.

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
There is a big difference between Can't bend down and won't bend down, put the jellies on the floor and she wouldn't be long about doing it! Her recovery will not go well after the section if she is carrying on like this now! Morning I was due in for my section, I hoovered the house, top to bottom, put a clothes wash on, prepped lunches for the kids, you just have to get shit done! And I still struggled with recovery, as much as I kept active and looked after myself and baby as best as I could, so I'd be very surprised if its just a walk in the park for this one, Lazy waste of space this one!! Surprised she can still wipe her own arse!

• Haha
  • Heart

nothanks91

VIP Member
She’s so sick she went to the gp who sent her straight to hospital. Either she had a bag packed which is the most likely or she text Keeth to bring pajamas, her new ugg slippers, her cheap pound shop spray, oh Keeth don’t forget my hair mask, sick as a dog in a hospital bed but is worried about a hair mask. Get ur priorities straight you big lump

• Sick

SusanH

Advertising with an IV cannula in her arm. Being paid to do so may I add. She is beyond sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 24

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Since when had bending over been stopped as an activity during pregnancy?
Dear lord, can you imagine her after a section?

• Haha
  • Wow

Beddy

Chatty Member
Start of last year I was 35 weeks pregnant, packed up my whole house and garage completely on my own while looking after my other 3 crotch goblins, a full solid week of torturous head wrecking hell but it had to be done. My husband wasn’t around to tie my shoelaces he was working in another country to pay for all the new furniture I wanted for the new house that I picked and he paid cash 💰 for. Proper order.. that’s what you call a man Sarah 😆 and he wouldn’t dream of calling me his ‘mate’ either 👀

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Tina's brows need their own Instagram page 🪱
Shatina is a terrifying looking woman. One eyebrow is heading off to the Riverside Park Hotel and the other is heading to the Eccles Hotel for the weekend.
---
No baby moon in ballygarry estate Sarah no? 🤔😆
I'd say Teet told her if she wanted a babymoon🤮 to beg for it because he wasn't paying, he's probably rightly peed off that she wasn't more successful with the begging for baby things.

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
I'd say she's at home and all, if not she would have been on by now telling us all how the doctor is keeping her in because he's never seen a woman so sick before

• Haha

Wheretonext

VIP Member
With all the good will inside me, I’ve stopped myself from messaging this fucking bitch. She had to come back “because of Luke” what a fucking bitch. I can’t imagine leaving my little boy, who is close enough in age to Luke.!! But if I was bless enough to have been able to carry a baby full term, 1: I’d never have left him, but If I did, I’d be saying, we left because I can’t wait to get back and see my little boy, I missed him so much. I wish we’d taken him with us ON A TRIP I BEGGED FOR IN RETURN FOR SITTING ON MY PHONE WHILST RECORDING MY EVERY MOVE.

What a fucking bitch. She makes me so angry. And no Sarah, I’m not even slightly jealous. I am totally and utterly the luckiest person alive to be sat looking at my healthy little boy playing with his toys while my husband makes dinner . 😤

• Heart

LordElton

Another reason she doesn’t have HG - strong deodorant/perfume would have you vomiting all over the place…. She’s putting the rage through me.
I legit didn't wear perfume for the guts of 8 months, I made my husband spray his deodorant in the utility room 🤢

Crones884

VIP Member
View attachment 2430218
She had a craving for a drink people are drinking to induce labour??? What is actually wrong with this beast!! After what happened her last year here she is dying for her child to come early! A month early! She needs a good slap. Stupid bitch.
This is exactly what I thought. Watched that born too soon last night and even a few weeks early the babies were so tiny and it was heartbreaking 💔 why would you want your new baby out so early shes been at this carry on for weeks... shame her cravings werent a bitta lettuce and some carrots

• Heart
She looks fair ugly lately maybe it’s just cos I hate her underneath. Her eyes look so tiny skin is blotchy hair pulled back like a greasy spoon. Than the rotten teeth. Then the lumpy wrinkly hands with the rotten nails hanging off them. She genuinely makes my skin crawl.
I really wish her well with baba but I think I’ve had more than enough of her lately. I’m done

• Haha
  • Heart