Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Eagerly awaiting what today will bring. I’d say not much. She’ll be in bed. Just being and rubbing her bodadoe belly. Maybe an ad or two. But too eggggssssauuuusteeeddd for anything else. Teet might bring her to Sams for a vanilla chocolate caramel oat soya FULL FAT cappuccino espresso mocha latte with a dollop of cream as she needs the extra calories because she’s put on no weight. Happy Saturday to all 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 35

TikToc

VIP Member
Thank you, email sent to complaints department for breach of privacy of other paitents with a camera on the ward videoing , unsanitary behaviour and wasting resources. Had enough, people dying in armchairs and trolleys. She is a TROLL
I've sent one too. She has me enraged. My eldery Mum spent 48 hrs on a trolley last weekend and this cunt can rock up unannounced and straight into a bed 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart

Bobs86

VIP Member
Awww her parents got Sarah’s face carved into their fire surround, she must be the favourite after all 😏
IMG_0036.jpeg

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
i’d like to know who wears perfume in hospital? like who, when sooooooooo sick wears perfume

• Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Oh lovely, dates smothered in peanut butter for the girl who's so violently sick that she has zero appetite and can't keep a thing down 🙄 but yet she can't wait to inhale them later!

• Sick

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
She doesn’t have hyperemesis, she has GD. It’s clear as day. And when she pops the Scottie out, she’ll have type 2 diabetes within a year cause she has zero self control.

Give her a few years and she’ll be in a mobility scooter with Lewk as her primary carer.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Jellybb

VIP Member
I think it’s amazing that only 3 % of women suffer with HG yet all these insta cunts seem to have it

• Heart

GW84

VIP Member
Howling at the message “someone” sent her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she implying that she can find out a persons identity via a fake account in insta???
I don't even know what email address is connected to my Insta 😂😂 Might ask her to check for me

• Haha
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Can anybody think up a thread title with something about post birthing the sprog, her tea and toast atire will be the late Nana Betty's nightdress 🙈
Thread suggestion

To have baby early she'll move heaven and earth, she's packed Betty's night dress for after the birth

• Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
I’ve said it with months, the elevator isn’t going all the way to the top…

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
She was winding me up!!! Made a big deal about getting me something special to make me feel better and then produced that. Oh I laughed didn’t I? I did 😂😂

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Can someone record that last clip about getting the message? Not great with tech.
She just said 'after coming home Friday night and then go get that message'.......she was only in cumh for a few hours.....hung herself

• Wow
  • Haha

Crones884

VIP Member
Keet what a man!! Can't provide anything for his first born Scottish child.
Hasn't bought a thing for the baby, no house, wedding potentially cancelled.
Keep your standards high girls we might all find a Keet of our own 😂😂
But will tie her shoelaces, are we sure he isnt tying them together so she cant chase after him when he goes back to mammys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Shes probably home since yesterday morning but pretending shes still in there for attention. Keith doesn't seem to have much time for her anymore. The love bubble has definitely burst.
‘‘Twas never a love bubble, it was a regular blowie, free food and no rent to pay bubble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Jellybb

VIP Member
So what are the points we are making in our email to the Eccles??? Im no good at getting my feelings across 😕
Skitting at the chat gpt email below
Subject: Inquiry Regarding a Gifted Stay to Influencer Sarah Burke

Dear Eccles Hotel Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire about a recent matter that has come to my attention regarding a potential stay at your esteemed hotel.

I have heard rumors that the influencer Sarah Burke may have been gifted a stay at the Eccles Hotel and has advertised it as a PR stay on her Instagram stories. If this is indeed the case, I must express my deep disappointment. Sarah Burke's public image and behavior do not align with the clientele I would typically associate with your establishment.

It has come to my attention that Ms. Burke has been known for her controversial actions, including concerns about her parenting, a tendency towards dishonesty, and behavior that some have likened to that of guests on shows like Jeremy Kyle. While I understand that influencers play a significant role in modern marketing, it is disheartening to think that the Eccles Hotel, known for its reputation of excellence and class, would extend such privileges to an individual with a questionable public profile.

I kindly request clarification on this matter to address any misconceptions. If this information is accurate, I would appreciate an explanation of the decision-making process that led to such an arrangement. Please understand that my concern stems from my deep appreciation for the Eccles Hotel and its commitment to maintaining a certain standard of clientele.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name] [Your Contact Information]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31