Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I’m actually writing a complaint with screenshots of the pics taken in the hospital and the ad from the hospital bed, anyone can you defo confirm this is CUMH? No other place it could be? I’ve had enough

• Heart
Reactions: 40

mygoodgod

VIP Member
Before the baby is born it will have worst colic ever, worst teething pains ever but it will have long full hair because she got a satin sheet for 40 euro. It'll have its name on the very nappy it's wearing with maybe a few diamonds on it. There will be balloons and cakes in every corner of the house. Her c section wound will be infected from the sweaty overhang and she will have to get that box thing on her to drain it which means more trips to CUMH and after all that I predict another miracle baby so she can call them Irish twins.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bobs86

VIP Member
Sar, please don’t start again with the Keeeeet is the best thing since sliced bread posts!
He’s a munter, who’s thrilled to be living back in his mothers, and not dealing with your toxic shit!
No way did Lewk say “Mom do not bend over”
You’re a twisted lying bitch, have a great Wednesday everyone!
IMG_0044.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Wexy123

VIP Member
A few midwives asked about her perfume 🤦‍♀️ Course they did Sarah, I'm sure they've nothing better to be doing than to be in sniffing you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
That big lump couldn't do that voduz ad at home, no? She simply had to film it with the dregs of yesterday's drip hanging out of her arm so she could extra attention?

She is actually completely sick in the head.

Not to mention there's women on that ward with morning sickness and actual hyperemisis who are now subject the awful pong from those shitty pound shop products.

She's one demented lump of lard that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Course it’s a pr stay , I’d say it was a free stay for the night and possibly with massage etc I don’t think pr stay would just be a massage. She can have all the free hotel stays she likes I still wouldn’t like to be her - 35 year old , pregnant with your 2nd kid for a gambler who spends all his money in paddy power , both living at home with their mammy’s, have a child that you forget about, 7 stone overweight, and a wedding that was never to be , still in love with your ex 🤣
She literally has the saddest most pathetic life doing absolutely nothing day in day out. She’ll defo have PND , baby be here she’ll have no hospital bag to come on and talk about, she has no friends, no job and no home. I said it on another thread and I’ll say it again I’d much prefer my private normal life ( mortgage , husband; kids, job) and never really get a night away due to a mortgage than have nothing but a few free hotel stays and junk sent from ‘brands’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Ok, maybe im being very mean but is it not weird to wear your recently passed away grandmothers nightdress when giving birth? 😬 the way she kept smelling it was kind of sad but also unhinged.

• Wow
  • Haha

francydoll

You can buy Cariban OTC in Spain for less than half the price it costs here. I notice her boxes are all in Spanish 😉😉

• Wow
  • Haha

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Why in the name of God does she video herself eating and picking food out of her baby teeth? Like not one single person wants to watch that u fucking pig! 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I was reluctant to post this as it shocked me at the time but it's been about three months now so....

I left a comment on a post Sarah put up months ago regarding her miscarriage. Id had a stillbirth, was in the depths of grief and was drinking quite a lot every night. I commented something along the lines of 'Women who have had a stillbirth may find her language triggering. Iv had both a miscarriage and stillbirth and found her posts triggering '

I passed out and woke up the next day to literally a thesis of vitriol from her in my dm's. I didn't read it thoroughly bar the line that said 'I have done you a favour and deleted your comment. I could post your name on my Instagram and you'd get loads of backlash' .....I literally deleted and blocked her straight away and haven't looked since.

She is an absolutely vile human being.

Oh, and her language/punctuation etc was horrendous which nearly irritated me more than her narcissistic, delusional, disgusting message to a woman who was grieving the death of her baby.
First so sorry you had a miscarriage and still birth. I know the rest here will agree you are welcome here anytime and if you need to rant this is the place. A great butch here.
Secondly. Never ever let Sarah Burke belittle you. She's not worth your time or energy. She's great at threats and hates been challenged. She's lower then scumm. I hope as you move forward in life you'll find peace and contentment .. huge hug to you ❤ xxx from one grieving mum to another. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 36