Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitzytour

I was reluctant to post this as it shocked me at the time but it's been about three months now so....

I left a comment on a post Sarah put up months ago regarding her miscarriage. Id had a stillbirth, was in the depths of grief and was drinking quite a lot every night. I commented something along the lines of 'Women who have had a stillbirth may find her language triggering. Iv had both a miscarriage and stillbirth and found her posts triggering '

I passed out and woke up the next day to literally a thesis of vitriol from her in my dm's. I didn't read it thoroughly bar the line that said 'I have done you a favour and deleted your comment. I could post your name on my Instagram and you'd get loads of backlash' .....I literally deleted and blocked her straight away and haven't looked since.

She is an absolutely vile human being.

Oh, and her language/punctuation etc was horrendous which nearly irritated me more than her narcissistic, delusional, disgusting message to a woman who was grieving the death of her baby.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Another reason she doesn’t have HG - strong deodorant/perfume would have you vomiting all over the place…. She’s putting the rage through me.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Faaar too early for a thread title suggestion but:

Sarah Burke #83 She's the size of a battle tank, bet Teet's wishing he'd had a wank

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I've sent one too. She has me enraged. My eldery Mum spent 48 hrs on a trolley last weekend and this cunt can rock up unannounced and straight into a bed 🤬
🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧
Trigger warning
🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧

I had a long history of mis carriage and still births 10 pregnancies in total 9 resulting in still born or miscarriages. . On my 8 th pregnancy. I went to CUMH at 37weeks +3 days only to be told no beds available. Go home I was having Braxton Hicks, that was at 2pm. Without even seeing a midwife Our daughter was born still. 7 :43 am next day , yet this disgusting human can be doing ads in her bed while others around her worried for their babies. Cumh have a lot to answer for to entertaining this ass. Surely they must know it's all put on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
That’s definitely CUMH 100%
Thank you, email sent to complaints department for breach of privacy of other paitents with a camera on the ward videoing , unsanitary behaviour and wasting resources. Had enough, people dying in armchairs and trolleys. She is a TROLL

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Jellybb

VIP Member
Lol straight from chat gpt
Feel free to copy and paste 🫠
Subject: Concerns Regarding Patient Conduct and Hospital Policies

Dear Cork University Hospital Administration,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my concerns regarding a matter of potential ethical concern involving one of your patients.

It has come to my attention that a well-known influencer is currently promoting the sales of goods from their hospital bed at Cork University Hospital, all while allegedly suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG). I believe this situation raises several issues that warrant careful consideration.

Firstly, the promotion of commercial products by a patient within a hospital setting, particularly one who is publicized as suffering from a serious medical condition, may create a perception of endorsement or exploitation of the patient's health situation for financial gain. This raises questions about the hospital's policies and guidelines regarding patient conduct and the use of hospital facilities for non-medical purposes.

Secondly, if the influencer's actions are indeed legitimate, there might be concerns about the appropriateness of conducting business activities from a hospital bed, as this could potentially compromise their own health and recovery.

I understand that Cork University Hospital strives to provide the highest standards of care and ethical practices, and I believe it is essential to maintain the integrity of healthcare environments. Therefore, I kindly request that you review and address this situation accordingly. It may be beneficial to reinforce hospital policies related to patient conduct and the use of hospital facilities for non-medical purposes, especially in cases that involve public figures.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and your commitment to ensuring the well-being and reputation of Cork University Hospital.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you regarding the steps taken to address this issue.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Contact Information]

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Fgiw

Chatty Member
31981CFF-DE45-4A2B-A16E-3593041F0049.jpeg

She had a craving for a drink people are drinking to induce labour??? What is actually wrong with this beast!! After what happened her last year here she is dying for her child to come early! A month early! She needs a good slap. Stupid bitch.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Louber

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

Sarah get a grip, you'll do anything for a drip.. Keith's gonna flip when she's wearing Beddy's slip, it's gonna need azip! Come on Hamish, make her rip!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

LordElton

Let's say it louder for the people in the back, IF YOUR WELL ENOUGH TO MAKE A PAID AD, YOUR WELL ENOUGH TO BE AT HOME. Stop taking up a bed from someone who truly needs it.
---
If I was a midwife, I'd be chasing her out of there the minute I seen her set the phone up to record. I'm sure she is fit enough to collect Luke from his second day at school and spend some time with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Jellybb

VIP Member
I can’t wait til she has this child. She is fucking unbearable as a pregnant woman. What’s she gonna do when she gives birth and can’t hide behind the baby bump? I would rather pay 2k a month in rent than move back to my parents with a new baby, a 7 year old and a ham head, corned beef back bigot. 💯 facts

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Wexy123

VIP Member
"Loads of people said they had a baby moon on their first but not their second" Yea that's because they have that first child at home to mind Sarah you selfish c#nt, his name is Luke, you left him behind...again

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Wexy123

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 Sarah you big filthy liar! Trying to prove you're on Cariban but didn't realise the writing on the box is in Spanish!! You weren't prescribed them because you don't have HG, you either bought them in Lanza or had someone buy them for you in Spain. Ok she has reached a whole new level of insane now, faking getting a prescription to prove she has a condition that she doesn't have 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Loopyloz

Guys I figured it out this is the baby moon !! Keet wouldn’t pay for one so she took matters into her own hands 😅

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
I'd have thought if you were so so nauseous that a smell like that would just turn your stomach. And isn't it lucky that when the GP told her she had to go straight to hospital that she had the perfume that she wanted to do an ad with with her?? Its almost as if she had already planned that she was going to end up in hospital 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Which one of you sent her this beauty?!? A bang of truth!! The part you have to shave your hairy face has me lol’n 😂😂😂 also, it’s easy to address email addresses? Really burps?? No laws or GDPR rules around that??
I love how she always gets ‘messages’ when she wants to address what’s been said here 🤣🤣 god she’s really made my Friday night - sittin her havin a glass of wine with my husband in our house that we own from working hard to save and get a mortgage with our 2 kids thinking how pathetic her life is 🤣
IMG_5411.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
She is absolutely vile. She has no idea what Hyperemesis is, I'm in CUMH myself at the moment with it and have gone from a size 12 to a size 6 because that's what Hyperemesis does. You can't keep anything down. I'm covered in bruises from the constant drips , the constant worry about my baby not growing or getting enough nutrients etc.
She was never on Cariban to begin with either, wasn't she on Zofran... maybe I'm wrong there.
She has definitely doubled in size and all the Fluid around her baby is probably due to all the greasy food that she has been eating etc, Getting tested at 35 weeks for gestational diabetes is not just for the sake of it, it's because you've been stuffing your face for the last 35 weeks and pretending you were sick the whole time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43