Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a dead serious question! It’s been upsetting me all day. If I spent 3 hours deep cleaning my downstairs and I didn’t post it to the gram did I actually clean at all?? Help ? I’m having a hard time understanding is my house clean! And if it is clean how can I cook? It will make it dirty. 😭😭😭😭😭😂
Just shows how little she cleans if she makes such a big deal about when she does

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Porridge banana bread with chocolate chips it looks like a lump of tit oh and others now using the we eat the same but different amd tagging duck face

Reactions: 8
The food is gross, honestly it is.
Surely if you want to shift those pounds you’d do the walking and eat the minimum.

Reactions: 5
mommy has enough is this yoke for real you are a a fat lazy duck that dose nothing only scam people out of money for a living iv 3 girls and I love them all being around me even my mother in law can’t understand how I love being with my kids all the time I guess not everyone is cut out to be a mother the ingredients are only in some other use there kids for the gram 👌🤔

Reactions: 12
I love my child but mommy has enough! My god If she was actually working, had more kids, no money at all coming in, no family etc she would be so much more relatable! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Sarah's productive day, eat eat eat eat eat eat, take a quick break from eating to hoover, eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ways she speaks about that poor child in front of him is just horrible like he dose realise he is being talked bout right 🤔 the poor child always wants to plz the witch imagine what poor Brian had to do anyways my point is she is so ungrateful and Nasty to they child there is people out there and they would give there last breath to be with there kids this one takes everything for granted

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shes a nasty piece of tit there is people out there who are probably watching her stories who cant have kids or have lost kids due to miscarriage and would do anything to have a child running around looking for attention, jeaus christ like

Reactions: 13
I love my child but mommy has enough! My god If she was actually working, had more kids, no money at all coming in, no family etc she would be so much more relatable! 😂😂😂
And this yoke wanted another baby after she was married!! Thank god he didn’t marry this fool. She complaining about one child! Think about the women who would do anything for a child and can’t have them!!🥲

Reactions: 10
That poor little boy, it’s worse she is getting. The child is bored and she’s rolling her eyes at him. Her family really need to step in and get her to cop the duck on. She will be on in the next week saying she knows she’s a good mom, far bleeping from it!!! I’m raging to think that’s how she reacts to him when she’s on insta, imagine what goes on behind the phone

Reactions: 12
I’ve never seen a human so close to looking like a pig version of a human. The snorts, the way she treats Luke, the non stop eating tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she maintaining it’s a 4 bed house if ppl here are saying it’s 3 bed?

Reactions: 7
That poor little boy, it’s worse she is getting. The child is bored and she’s rolling her eyes at him. Her family really need to step in and get her to cop the duck on. She will be on in the next week saying she knows she’s a good mom, far bleeping from it!!! I’m raging to think that’s how she reacts to him when she’s on insta, imagine what goes on behind the phone
I called on her 50 year old sister to help, but she just blocked me.

Why is she maintaining it’s a 4 bed house if ppl here are saying it’s 3 bed?
God only knows, it's just the lying and trying to make them selves feel bigger.

Reactions: 7
#NEW THREAD# Poor Sarah Burke she never gets a rest getting the skinless boneless chicken breast! And god love poor Luke having to go for a test😷

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.