Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confidently say the confirmed contact came from HER side. And she tried to pass off as his dads side. I saw her stories of her talking about Luke's test and dont remeber her saying it was a private one but I could have missed it. What I heard was she talked to her DR on the phone and he asked did he have symptoms and she said "era no not really but last week he was bit sick in himself" I cant imagine shes paid for him to get tested privately. And she knew shed get even more backlash for getting test for him "for piece of mind" when the health service is crumbling around us. Hope she knows she cannot budge outside her house either until her isolation days are done! Lovely excuse to keep the wee pet from his dad too.
Techlove you were right! I 100% thought I heard her say it was a private test, but no she just managed to work this system 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Apologies for the mistake 😅

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she said it in front of him. I really can’t. Surely Brian has a second page to watch this

Reactions: 5
She must be just dont understand why she pretended she bought it last year

Is she happier that she wont have to isolate anymore or that her child doesnt have a cery serious virus that attacks the respiratory system
Does a close contact still need two negative tests? Or will she just move on ?

Does a close contact still need two negative tests? Or will she just move on ?
I was tested on the 2nd, came back negative but I still have to isolate until 11th. But no doubt she will have an essential coffee trip or something pressing like that to attend.

Reactions: 10
I was tested on the 2nd, came back negative but I still have to isolate until 11th. But no doubt she will have an essential coffee trip or something pressing like that to attend.
Why does she feel the need to keep putting up that post of her in her underwear 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Shes a nasty piece of tit there is people out there who are probably watching her stories who cant have kids or have lost kids due to miscarriage and would do anything to have a child running around looking for attention, jeaus christ like
I miss my son every minute of every day... he was killed in a crash at 14, and honest to god id give ANYTHING to have him back😭 She dosnt deserve her little boy, why do people have kids and treat them like this?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I miss my son every minute of every day... he was killed in a crash at 14, and honest to god id give ANYTHING to have him back😭 She dosnt deserve her little boy, why do people have kids and treat them like this?
I don’t even have words. It kills me to see her speak like that. I can’t imagine how it feels for you.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Glad I'm not the only one and this nicer than nice will all pass aswell
Buy chicken take off the skin simple as tit or do they need a step by step on it
What's with the tagging someone to find out what there doing
There’s something about Caroline that’s not sitting right with me as well! The tagging about what are you doing now is about gaining more followers

Where does Caroline live? She seems to be out and about a lot today is it Glanmire? People are not getting the memo stay at home please!! 😷😷
Def don’t think it’s Glanmire anyway. Think she’s in East Cork

Reactions: 4
Bet one the only reasons she got Luke a test is so she can get around her isolation by saying shes not technically a close contact, Luke is.

Cannot believe she either 1) Lied to hse that he had symptoms for her own "piece of mind" putting the health system under more strain and she will conveniently not be a close contact and will leave her house or 2) luke had symptoms last week and the idiotic woman brought him to costa.

Reactions: 15
Sarah is a rotten witch. She hasn't got the emotional intelligence or the depth of character to feel what she should feel about her child. It's all about her shallow feelings and the next thing she can shove it her gob. I'm so sorry for your loss. It's every parents nightmare. It's such a special bond between mother and son. My heart goes out to you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder how she managed when he was a baby? Because he is a good boy now at 4 and she’s complaining about him! He is the image of his dad . I think like everything in her life she wanted a baby because I presume the older sister knocked hers out at a young age and she seems to copy her 🙈🙈She wasn’t with Brian long before she got pregnant and they were always breaking up!

Reactions: 10
Final cord this morning 42 hours in he’s not allowed fall her Mammy. Someone needs to step in.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder how she managed when he was a baby? Because he is a good boy now at 4 and she’s complaining about him! He is the image of his dad . I think like everything in her life she wanted a baby because I presume the older sister knocked hers out at a young age and she seems to copy her 🙈🙈She wasn’t with Brian long before she got pregnant and they were always breaking up!
Brian probably did everything. In her old pictures she was thinner a few months after having the child than she is now so that would have put flabby in good form. She's always on about certain milestones she wanted to reach by a certain age. Married, house, kids by 30. That's probably how they were raised so Brian probably came along and had no choice in the matter. It's great she wasn't able to railroad him into marriage. The child would be better off if he still lived with them. I don't understand why she won't let Luke go to Brian's house when she is so allergic to him. Obviously bullying Brian and hurting him is more important to her that getting rid of the child.

Reactions: 12
Negative doesn’t mean he doesn’t have it Sarah ! Negative means not detected. You’re still supposed to cop on

Reactions: 6
so words we are allowed to call you today so instead of mammy? bleep, pig, flabmaster, troll, gowl, mrs trunchbull, shrek, Marjorie Dawes, liar, narcissist, fat hole, big head, 20 chins, princess fiona, witch, dirtbird, mank, oxygen thief any more I have forgotten?
I say that all the time as a joke! Mam! nope I’ve changed my name she’s not here but my kids understand it’s a joke not at 4 when it’s like a threat. You still can’t go anywhere jabber jaws! It’s a lockdown!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.