Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls follow this girl I love her she’ll reply msgs her food always looks unreal she dnt hide noting and has vodka fridays she’s fab

Amy from her sisters salon has covid I recon she was at the party that didn’t happen
That was said last week about Amy!! Everything she eats is also covered in cheese!!

Reactions: 2
She’s so busy all the time so she has never really had time to think about what food Luke eats.
Can ye imagine if she actually had a full time job, or more than 1 child, and actually had said children on a full time basis, I’m unfollowing her now. She gives me the shits

Reactions: 14
She’s so busy all the time so she has never really had time to think about what food Luke eats.
Can ye imagine if she actually had a full time job, or more than 1 child, and actually had said children on a full time basis, I’m unfollowing her now. She gives me the shits
I need the shits so I keep following. Ibs and a lazy bowel 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly one of you said it here you hit the nail on the head. SW isn’t ever going to work for her as she isn’t practicing food optimisation or using the plan at it’s best! She’s trying to find a lower calorie version of every take away going. Breakfast - chocolatey porridge ! Never just porridge!!! And chipper burgers with more calories than a trip to lennoxs for a family of 5!!! And then she will do something stupid like water down one gin as if tha sort it! Her calories are crazy I would say . She will be Tina in 20 years time, still over weight and jumping weight loss groups

Reactions: 10
Sorry now but I’m not feeling this one anymore either. Wouldn’t wish this girls journey on anyone but bleeping posting this tripe to her 100k followers. No wonder jabber jaws thinks she’s healthy. She will never work out her problem with food. I don’t think I will either and I’m in the low 9 stones at the mo. Eating rations but I know I have a problem. She is trying to eat all the tit she can and say it’s in the plan! I wonder how her cholesterol is??

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Honestly one of you said it here you hit the nail on the head. SW isn’t ever going to work for her as she isn’t practicing food optimisation or using the plan at it’s best! She’s trying to find a lower calorie version of every take away going. Breakfast - chocolatey porridge ! Never just porridge!!! And chipper burgers with more calories than a trip to lennoxs for a family of 5!!! And then she will do something stupid like water down one gin as if tha sort it! Her calories are crazy I would say . She will be Tina in 20 years time, still over weight and jumping weight loss groups
It’s her sweet tooth is the problem!! I mean grapes covers in sugar crystals 🤢 everything is high in syns that loaf of banana bread had 52 syns ffs!! 20 years time she is Tina now!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how her family are watching her treat Luke like this and not getting involved. If my sister behaved that way to my nephew in front of me, I'd ask her if she's ok because it is not normal or funny to talk that way or make your child feel unwanted and unloved like that.

If they're laughing with her then they also need to have a good look at themselves, it's very easy for a coward like Sarah to bully a child but you don't know what effect you're having on them.
She actually thinks shes a good person 🤭🤔

Sorry now but I’m not feeling this one anymore either. Wouldn’t wish this girls journey on anyone but bleeping posting this tripe to her 100k followers. No wonder jabber jaws thinks she’s healthy. She will never work out her problem with food. I don’t think I will either and I’m in the low 9 stones at the mo. Eating rations but I know I have a problem. She is trying to eat all the tit she can and say it’s in the plan! I wonder how her cholesterol is??
This one is a cute bleep there is a thread on her! Like you I wouldn’t wish anyone ill health, but she’s in a league of her own!!

Why thanking you! I just set an alarm!! I’m actually starting a job tomorrow after years of being a mother/wife/dog Walker/chef/counsellor/cleaner/dogsbody etc and I’m shitting it! 😫😫
You will be fantastic at whatever it is, best of luck to you.😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Joined her live just before it ended and she said about her 3 hear joke son "get up them stairs before I knock you out" no idea in what context because I missed that but no situation can justify that language to her child. What the hell is wrong with her. Her family should be telling her to cop on

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Joined her live just before it ended and she said about her 3 hear joke son "get up them stairs before I knock you out" no idea in what context because I missed that but no situation can justify that language to her child. What the hell is wrong with her. Her family should be telling her to cop on
Where is the child this morning?? She’s full of herself seriously tanning last night Where’s she bloody going!!

Where is the child this morning?? She’s full of herself seriously tanning last night Where’s she bloody going!!
She just uploaded her live to her page! The child was asleep on couch. You can really see the difference in her appearance from the live because you cant use a filter!

Reactions: 6
No filter in the live holy duck. The amount of times she rolled her eyes at the child Jesus I was so close to commenting

Reactions: 6
She just uploaded her live to her page! The child was asleep on couch. You can really see the difference in her appearance from the live because you cant use a filter!
Imagine being so lazy that you go and sleep in with your child because you never tied up the clothes off your bed!! At home all day really!! No wonder he is sleeping he’s wrecked with her next to him!!

Can’t listen to her!! I just fast forward her! We are all lovely with filters it’s her badly tanned hands I can’t get over before I would put that ronseal shite on me omg it’s dreadful!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.