Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mocked his accent, rolled her eyes and said mommy has enough just because he said he is tired. The bitchy head on her when she was looking at him was horrible. I can't believe she's so open about her attitude towards him on Instagram. Everyone has a bad day or loses their patience with the children but it's day in day out with her and she's quite menacing about it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She mocked his accent, rolled her eyes and said mommy has enough just because he said he is tired. The bitchy head on her when she was looking at him was horrible. I can't believe she's so open about her attitude towards him on Instagram. Everyone has a bad day or loses their patience with the children but it's day in day out with her and she's quite menacing about it.
Must be deleted already?

Reactions: 2
Jesus christ I had to take time away from watching that duck face and to say I love my child and love the bones of him but mommy had enough are you fucken real hes not a fucken trophy you get to show off when you want or a weapon u use against his dad his a fucken child that people would give anything to have one and to hear those words mom
Like how are her family watching and think this is ok she is emotional and mentally abusing that child with out the poor child even realising that mommy is a fucken bully

Reactions: 8
Made the hairs on my neck stand up to be honest 😳😭

Reactions: 6
All the bloody ingredients in the satay sauce you don’t need all that!! All you need is peanut butter, soy sauce, water and a bit of brown sugar!! Mix and spread over your chicken ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't understand how her family are watching her treat Luke like this and not getting involved. If my sister behaved that way to my nephew in front of me, I'd ask her if she's ok because it is not normal or funny to talk that way or make your child feel unwanted and unloved like that.

If they're laughing with her then they also need to have a good look at themselves, it's very easy for a coward like Sarah to bully a child but you don't know what effect you're having on them.

Reactions: 10
What did she do I can’t open the attachment?
Just her on her story being a horrible bleep to that child..😭 of you download the link instead of opening it, it should open up for you😉 on a separate note, Iv seen some beautiful slimming world meals so I cannot get over the absolute disgusting slop that she is serving.. why is everything a bleeping “fakeaway” why not show a lovely casserole or something substantial? 😩 As the saying goes... you are what you eat and all that 😌

Reactions: 10
Just her on her story being a horrible bleep to that child..😭 of you download the link instead of opening it, it should open up for you😉 on a separate note, Iv seen some beautiful slimming world meals so I cannot get over the absolute disgusting slop that she is serving.. why is everything a bleeping “fakeaway” why not show a lovely casserole or something substantial? 😩 As the saying goes... you are what you eat and all that 😌
She must eat cunts so 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads that grape yoghurt jelly thing 🤮 ffs just have a bar of chocolate. Be as much cals as that. Fooling herself doing that plan it doesnt work for her or anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads that grape yoghurt jelly thing 🤮 ffs just have a bar of chocolate. Be as much cals as that. Fooling herself doing that plan it doesnt work for her or anyone
Like seriously! That’s just sugar on sugar. I don’t eat grapes as they are completely full of sugar and on a diet they are very high in calories. then adding bleeping crystallised sugar on top 🤮🤮🤮🤮 and that stuff is rotten! It’s like eating fresh aspartame!

• Sick
Like seriously! That’s just sugar on sugar. I don’t eat grapes as they are completely full of sugar and on a diet they are very high in calories. then adding bleeping crystallised sugar on top 🤮🤮🤮🤮 and that stuff is rotten! It’s like eating fresh aspartame!
This is the side of SW that people fall down a hole with. Still wanting a Swiss roll for breakfast so you make it out of porridge oats, quark and options hot chocolate.... instead of learning about carbs, protein, fats etc. Sarah has been in SW for 4-5 years now and is a consultant and still hasn’t grasped this!

I just threw up! First of all my kids only ate chicken nuggets etc til they were like 10. Deffo not bleeping hotdogs, or the slop you serve up. 2nd WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS THE GINGERBREAD MAN BURGER!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢 I’m at the stage now that watching her is triggering me as I’m in the throes of anorexia and her on about food food food and i hear living on 350 calories.

Attachments

Why are all her meals just junk food disguised with low fat ingredients? What about nutrition? It’s like she only eats junk food....burgers , Fake away satay or chipper. No wonder she used to be overweight. What’s wrong with a chicken sandwich, tuna salad, roast chicken, brocolli and a potato??!! Baffles me.

I just threw up! First of all my kids only ate chicken nuggets etc til they were like 10. Deffo not bleeping hotdogs, or the slop you serve up. 2nd WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS THE GINGERBREAD MAN BURGER!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢 I’m at the stage now that watching her is triggering me as I’m in the throes of anorexia and her on about food food food and i hear living on 350 calories.
I myself, had an eating disorder when I was younger and I still struggle with it and I am disgusted at what this woman puts inside her. A few people on here mentioned about her possibly having an ED.. I don’t think so, she’s too much of a greedy pig. I’d say maybe disordered eating

Reactions: 3
Why are all her meals just junk food disguised with low fat ingredients? What about nutrition? It’s like she only eats junk food....burgers , Fake away satay or chipper. No wonder she used to be overweight. What’s wrong with a chicken sandwich, tuna salad, roast chicken, brocolli and a potato??!! Baffles me.
I had this morning now a good 5 km walk which I hated but still did, a weetabix with 250ml of milk and blueberries. That’s it. It’s horrific. It’s so hard. I would love to be fooling myself that a plate of satay and hash browns and eggs are free! I eat Turkey mince with green veg like Brussels sprouts etc Turkey burger no bun, I don’t eat sauces of any kind and I am miserable. But she eats like a horse and is still miserable. See the same thing Marjorie I feel with an Ed is how you feel with your Ed you say you don’t have! You do know LOVING food as much as you do is an eating disorder. I went to oa. We were all there from having an unhealthy obsession with food! Like YOU

I myself, had an eating disorder when I was younger and I still struggle with it and I am disgusted at what this woman puts inside her. A few people on here mentioned about her possibly having an ED.. I don’t think so, she’s too much of a greedy pig. I’d say maybe disordered eating
See that’s the problem. Over eaters anonymous is called that because that’s what we fight with. The bingeing the urge to purge food, the obsession, then the numbing with other substances until we figure out it’s actually food! She deffo has one. Just because you are not 7 stone doesn’t mean tit. Most people I saw there were her weight or more, she 100% had an Ed. I’m fighting one 36 years. Believe me I know ❤

She has a serious sugar addiction!!

A blood stew or stir fry!! I thought the child eats what she eats!! Another lie he was always a fussy eater. Her meals are shocking. I am cooking as we speak roast chicken, roast potatoes, mash for the men carrots & peas 😋😋

Reactions: 3
Did she ever cook/eat a roast? Even just on a Sunday? I don't remember ever seeing pops veg meat.. I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️

So Luke won’t eat burgers, so instead of popping on a few spuds, veg and a bit of meat for him or making him a salad sandwich she would rather go to the trouble of making a bleeping gingerbread man burger to “trick him” into eating it. For fear the child mightn’t have the same addiction to junk as her, she has to make SURE he doesn’t start expecting healthy food. How dare he not want to live on chipper burgers and everything swimming in sauce! She is just such a thick witch 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Don’t want to derail but slipwithpippa is an awful dose isn’t she
Girls follow this girl I love her she’ll reply msgs her food always looks unreal she dnt hide noting and has vodka fridays she’s fab

She deleted her stories about covid because she knew she would get backlash.

If she is saying she now only needs to isolate for another week then she knows the confirmed contact was in contact with 'just Luke' the weekend of her birthday when she apparently didnt see anyone yet they were a st.Patrick's parade on her road for her and was drinking at someone elses kitchen table. It is very obviously one of her family members and not Luke's dad side as he hadnt seen him since Christmas week and she would certainly put on blast that covid was all Brian's fault.

I'm sure she also took it down as you're not entitled to a covid test anymore even if you are confirmed contact, I'm guessing she rang her dr and said that child is currently with symptoms but on her stories said he had symptoms LAST WEEK yet brought him out to costa.

Shes never taken stories down afair because "too many replies" of she was just honest and said "jesus sorry I fuckef up" people would have a lot more respect her I'm sure.

She needs to shut up talking about how hard it is to by when shes renting a 4 bedroom house with 1 child. Absolutely no need for house that size for one adult and one child.
Amy from her sisters salon has covid I recon she was at the party that didn’t happen

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.