Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Restrictions she or her family never stuck to them! She would want to consecrate on getting her full license instead of worrying about a 30th imagine 30 years old driving on a provisional licence!!
She is 40 though, not 30

This one Christmas Day 2020.
What a scumbag. I almost ate my dinner in the back garden, staying away from everyone, and this blob, wonders why people have a problem with her. Horrible flab creature

Reactions: 5
All the posts having a cut off of her ex, pretending Luke only has one loving caring parent etc. is just showing her for what she really is.......classless and common as muck. Try and have some class for once in your life Sarah and do the right thing by your son, he's not a pawn in your little game. You got dumped, get over it!!!!

Reactions: 18
3 households was the restrictions, 1. Sarah and Tina's house are a bubble I think she said before, 2 Donnas household, 3 Vistas household, where does the other sister live?
so where does the granny fit in they were all over her as well the whole lot of them??

Reactions: 1
so where does the granny fit in they were all over her as well the whole lot of them??
Oh I know, I'm not defending them at all, I don't know how they are left up to the nana as they are probably putting more than just her in danger, I'm just saying it how it is from that photo, I was wondering if there was more than 3 households....

Reactions: 2
But sure Sarah looks after Donna's child all the time so surely they are bubbling? You cant bubble with everyone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
But sure Sarah looks after Donna's child all the time so surely they are bubbling? You cant bubble with everyone 🤷‍♀️
Your dead right Sarah is also going to the granny’s a few days a week Luke goes with Brian’s sister he goes with Brian he’s with his cousin where does it end covid doesn’t give a damn!! She’s out and about the hole time.

Reactions: 5
Sounds like the ex does v little reading the stories tonight, so that can’t be easy. Is it the reality I wonder?

Reactions: 2
I have lost all faith in humanity. After reading messages that lick hole sad arses are sending into this waster. I actually can’t cope 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder did she block the people who asked were her family rough? She always says she has a small few friends by choice too. I'd say they find fault with everyone

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.