Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same awful food and showing a reel from weeks ago how to make it!! 🀒 she should read her new book that she’s advertising The 28 day plan taking fools money and she can’t even stick to it herself!!

Reactions: 6
Im in wexford and classes dont seem to be going ahead as hotels can only provide accomodation for essential workers. I dont know how she is getting away with it
The group i go to is open for pay and weigh only but its a rented room in the local community hall on a one in one out basis. I'm not sure how its allowed tbh but I'm sure after this government meeting today it will be all closed again.

Reactions: 2
"I actually hate wearing my glasses even though people love them on me" do they really love them on herπŸ™„πŸ€£ she sounds very full of herself πŸ€“πŸ€“

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So basically you turn up pay 10€ to jump on a weighing scales, all of this can be done at home πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yup exact same amount. Its a rip off really and going up in price from January i think.
€9 what a rip off !! €36 a monthπŸ™ˆ

God forgive me she looks slow with them the size of them 🀣
Shocking the size of them I thought they were joke ones.. slow yes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So basically you turn up pay 10€ to jump on a weighing scales, all of this can be done at home πŸ˜‚
But she’s such an inspiration isn’t sheπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the bloody tide wouldn’t take this one!!

"I actually hate wearing my glasses even though people love them on me" do they really love them on herπŸ™„πŸ€£ she sounds very full of herself πŸ€“πŸ€“
She is full of herself my hair my tan my lashes my nails!! I mean ffs she plain as dish water

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.