Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I actually hate wearing my glasses even though people love them on me" do they really love them on her๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ she sounds very full of herself ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“
The overinflated ego is just something else, we could all do with a mirror like she has ๐Ÿ˜‚ its amazing she feels the need to use a filter 24/7 when in her own opinion she is so gorgeous ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah she did say it and then quickly corrected herself and said "on my own" and she will get a cheese board etc. For her birthday. My arse will they not do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she did say it and then quickly corrected herself and said "on my own" and she will get a cheese board etc. For her birthday. My arse will they not do anything.
Sheโ€™ll probably record herself whinging at home some of these nights and upload it Saturday night in the middle of her party, jรบilรฉ has done similar!

Reactions: 10
Oh I hope to god someone watches her house from tattle and rings the guards if there is any karaoke machine going on in Tinaโ€™s house or this ones!! Itโ€™s because of the likes of this one and her family we are fucked!!

Reactions: 11
Sheโ€™s on the beg for gifted white lilies for her birthday... out of nowhere โ€œwhatโ€™s mommyโ€™s favourite flowersโ€ what the duck ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Sheโ€™s on the beg for gifted white lilies for her birthday... out of nowhere โ€œwhatโ€™s mommyโ€™s favourite flowersโ€ what the duck ๐Ÿฅด
And I hate the way she always has to prompt him "what's mommy's favourite flowers, white li......li.....lilies"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Definitely planning something for the weekend.
I re-watched her stories and she did say a party , and no you wouldn't call it a party if it was you and your 3 Yr old.

Taking a break from insta for the weekend? Really Sar ?

Reactions: 7
โ€œI need to switch off and break some restrictions rulesโ€. Lol. Lillieโ€™s always remind me of a funeral.

Well spotted. I be too busy flicking through her now as her voice actually sickens my happiness ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.