Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to go in to in to details and I really dont care who believes me or not. But what you've said about aspects of their custody agreement has been off. Absolutely nothing to do with him paying off loans, I know nothing of that.

Also please dont call me darling, you dont know me. Its patronising.
Why say details are wrong if you won't clarify the correct ones. I smell something it appears to be bullshit darling 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe if she stopped eating porridge at 9/10pm she might lose instead of maintaining

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She no more maintained now than the man in the moon... maintain is her covid for 5 pound gain

Reactions: 12
Definitely one of them! She said she has wrote her previously a good couple of times but bone in Sarah's favour? She has a total of 13 messages sent and thats maybe 4 towards me!

I love how she said alot of information from there social media do you put on social media that you've paid your girlfriends loam she had out with her ex so they could fck off to oz!

And for the tit statement that he oh tattle said congratulations! Its put alot of people are delighted for you!!!!!!!

Bubble number 3! But we'll hear later her anxiety about catching covid!!!!! Its not pleasant
Definitely one of the skanky Burke sisters, I wouldn't worry😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I cant fathom adults who dont eat at least some meals for nutrition. Everything is a "cheat" of fake away with her. Even her porridge has chocolate ffs! What's wrong with eating basic, nutritious food some days the week.

Reactions: 10
I think blonde suits her more than the brown
Oh no way did you see her a few months ago the blonde it was shocking she also got blonde extensions that were so badly done!! Absolutely awful she went off Instagram for a week and changed back to brown!

• Haha
That stone that she always talks about must be 2 stone now. She's an overweight slimming consultant who considers her job so important that she's calling herself frontline. Yet she can't do the plan and make it work for herself.
The going on about working from home when the child is in bed being difficult for her is another load of tit. I'm frontline in an acute hospital and my children are at home on their own for the majority of the day. Like so many people out there, there's so much juggling and worry and isolation we don't know what planet we are living on anymore. Her life is charmed, she should realise that and stop making luxuries like staying at home with her child and being safe sound like a hardship.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe if she stopped eating porridge at 9/10pm she might lose instead of maintaining
I know there is no cut off point with food for her!! She has chocolate with everything!! Everything is so processed nothing made from scratch.

That stone that she always talks about must be 2 stone now. She's an overweight slimming consultant who considers her job so important that she's calling herself frontline. Yet she can't do the plan and make it work for herself.
The going on about working from home when the child is in bed being difficult for her is another load of tit. I'm frontline in an acute hospital and my children are at home on their own for the majority of the day. Like so many people out there, there's so much juggling and worry and isolation we don't know what planet we are living on anymore. Her life is charmed, she should realise that and stop making luxuries like staying at home with her child and being safe sound like a hardship.
She is so full of herself I’d say she was bloody slated for staying she was frontline or was it essential what a complete fool she is!! Like you I would love to be at home with my family but I can’t.. the show goes on for us it never stopped!! Xx

Reactions: 9
I know there is no cut off point with food for her!! She has chocolate with everything!! Everything is so processed nothing made from scratch.

She is so full of herself I’d say she was bloody slated for staying she was frontline or was it essential what a complete fool she is!! Like you I would love to be at home with my family but I can’t.. the show goes on for us it never stopped!! Xx
It was essential 😂😂😂
I would be fuming if I paid up money to go to hen parties galore and the witch knew she wasn't getting married. Those parties end up costing a fair bit. She hasn't an ounce of substance or integrity. The white backless dress is disgusting. Back fat and backless dresses is not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant fathom adults who dont eat at least some meals for nutrition. Everything is a "cheat" of fake away with her. Even her porridge has chocolate ffs! What's wrong with eating basic, nutritious food some days the week.
Does she not have basic veg......carrots parsnips peas etc ........

It was essential 😂😂😂
I would be fuming if I paid up money to go to hen parties galore and the witch knew she wasn't getting married. Those parties end up costing a fair bit. She hasn't an ounce of substance or integrity. The white backless dress is disgusting. Back fat and backless dresses is not a good look.
I know, she knew it wasn’t going a head who would do that! Just goes to show a complete attention seeker!! The dress looks like it ripped she shouldn’t wear black less ever! I would be so angry also !!

Does she not have basic veg......carrots parsnips peas etc ........
Lettuce!! Apparently it’s speed!! 😂😂

• Haha
When I was on slimming world years ago, fakeaways were introduced. They were introduced as an alternative for once/twice a week takeaway, to stop you getting a takeaway. There are still calories in it. They were never a 7 day week thing. Yes, you can eat what you like on SW BUT free food is not a free for all it does technically still need to be portioned controlled to a degree so you can't have 45 potatoes in one day and expect a loss. That chipper burger she makes has a lot of calories and should be seen as a treat meal even if it is low syn or free. It is the same with the dalydish it was sw friendly meals but it was every single day.
If you look in the back of the book (I don't have one to hand so guessing measurements) it will say pasta 100g free.
Unfortunately weight loss has no magic fix, I wish it bloody did because I'm like a yo yo. You need a calorie deficit. The end. For me, I am an emotional eater and also love every food there is so I do need a controlled diet where no you can't eat a whole shepherds pie because it's free.
SW does work and it is a great plan to follow if you can stick to it. You also need to learn about fresh eating and calories alongside it.

Sorry that turned in to a bit of a rant 😂

Reactions: 20
When I was on slimming world years ago, fakeaways were introduced. They were introduced as an alternative for once/twice a week takeaway, to stop you getting a takeaway. There are still calories in it. They were never a 7 day week thing. Yes, you can eat what you like on SW BUT free food is not a free for all it does technically still need to be portioned controlled to a degree so you can't have 45 potatoes in one day and expect a loss. That chipper burger she makes has a lot of calories and should be seen as a treat meal even if it is low syn or free. It is the same with the dalydish it was sw friendly meals but it was every single day.
If you look in the back of the book (I don't have one to hand so guessing measurements) it will say pasta 100g free.
Unfortunately weight loss has no magic fix, I wish it bloody did because I'm like a yo yo. You need a calorie deficit. The end. For me, I am an emotional eater and also love every food there is so I do need a controlled diet where no you can't eat a whole shepherds pie because it's free.
SW does work and it is a great plan to follow if you can stick to it. You also need to learn about fresh eating and calories alongside it.

Sorry that turned in to a bit of a rant 😂
I hear ya that’s the problem people think if it’s free eat the whole lot but you can’t. I still think S/W is for people who have a lot of weight to lose but if it’s 2/3 stone it can help, but I found it took ages and than stalled! It’s can be simple eat less move more!! You are what you eat!! 😂

Reactions: 3
Shes the only sw consultant I've ever come across that doesnt follow the plan 🤔🥴
But ye can all still give me money and take me seriously haha she makes me cringe so much and living in the past brace yourselves for the year ago memories where she knew what was going to happen but took everyones presents and had the parties anyway 🤭🤣 cringeworthy stuff

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She has some neck actually coming on and saying she knew what was going to happen but continued on with parties and accepted gifts. I know it can be hard to talk to people etc in those situations and put on a brave face but people put so much effort into organising and for her to say it was never going to happen is such an insult

Reactions: 12
Omg she must be gutted and sick inside, wishing Caroline good luck as the new fantastic and looking great after losing 5 stone S/W consultant in Glanmire.👍🏼👍🏼😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Costa coffee is essential!! Seriously she has a nesspresso machine in her apparently coffee corner in her kitchen!! What a waste of 4.5 syn her fat tooth is getting passed on to the her son she has a dreadful sweet tooth Carmel in a latte!! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Costa coffee is essential!! Seriously she has a nesspresso machine in her apparently coffee corner in her kitchen!! What a waste of 4.5 syn her fat tooth is getting passed on to the her son she has a dreadful sweet tooth Carmel in a latte!! 🤢🤢
And the price of the coffee, I'm not mean whatsover, but wouldn't pay those prices. She can't resist feeding the belly.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.