Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that Donna BMW outside the house this morning? If it was it was there all night as covered in snow. In a time when we should not be having people over.

Reactions: 6
So oh my glam dropped her, Bperfect seems to have dropped her. Will slimming world end up dropping her? I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.

Reactions: 8
She said again today that her ring wasnt found at work. How are the hotel letting her in its such a joke. No wonder Cork is suffering with such high cases

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So oh my glam dropped her, Bperfect seems to have dropped her. Will slimming world end up dropping her? I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.
And nothing from Sweet king! 😂😂😂

Eating at 23:33 at night she a human dustbin!! She really is..🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How did she get time to clean the house with all the “work “ she’s doing. I haven’t seen home since Monday due to actual work and bad roads. I’m lucky to get time to grab a bite unlike Sarah the essential worker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Love for your child is unconditional. You dont take the love away when he does something undesirable. Teach him what is expected from him and comfort him if he gets upset but dont change the expectation if he gets upset. So sad watching him kiss her to 'win' back her 'love' worst of all she teaching him this is what you do when you dont get your way or not happy with someone. Imagine him in 20 years doing that to his girlfriend/boyfriend and they doing what Luke is doing now to'win' him back. Awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Love for your child is unconditional. You dont take the love away when he does something undesirable. Teach him what is expected from him and comfort him if he gets upset but dont change the expectation if he gets upset. So sad watching him kiss her to 'win' back her 'love' worst of all she teaching him this is what you do when you dont get your way or not happy with someone. Imagine him in 20 years doing that to his girlfriend/boyfriend and they doing what Luke is doing now to'win' him back. Awful.
Poor Luke will be in counselling in time because of her

Reactions: 8
If she does that to her own child I’d imagine Brian had to lick some arse to get back in her good books... poor Brian and poor Luke only thing is lucky Brian could escape her poor luke can’t

Reactions: 13
Did she just say she was odd with him and he knew it ? Odd with him for what? For a problem she herself has with the world. How the duck is the child supposed to know that. I actually never say this and rarely believe it to be true. But Brian needs to step in to protect that wee fella. This first 7 years are your emotional blueprint for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How could she put up a story of her poor child trying to get some affection off her and that horrible bully avoiding eye contact and ignoring him? It's bad enough that she actually treats him like this but to actually show off that she emotionally abuses her 4 yeah old?
The poor little darling, I was genuinely upset seeing that, it's grim and such a bad reflection on sarah

• Sad
Reactions: 18
How could she put up a story of her poor child trying to get some affection off her and that horrible bully avoiding eye contact and ignoring him? It's bad enough that she actually treats him like this but to actually show off that she emotionally abuses her 4 yeah old?
The poor little darling, I was genuinely upset seeing that, it's grim and such a bad reflection on sarah
It was bad enough her making her 92 year old grandmother grovel but now poor 4 year old Luke . She needs that counselling to sort HER out before she destroys anyone else

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.