Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the price of the coffee, I'm not mean whatsover, but wouldn't pay those prices. She can't resist feeding the belly.
It’s not even nice coffee!! Seriously a good kick up the hole is what she needs!! Busy busy busy in between being busy busy at work!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only ones who shout her out are ones from cork dying to grow a following themselves. She reshares them then. No shame

Is she trying to catch covid? She lets on then it’s some sort of treat for the child. A nice time out from her hectic work day (VOMIT) would be to make a cup of coffee at home and sit with her son and play or make a jigsaw or colour a picture or play a board game. No, instead she drags the poor child out for a needless trip to Costa because that’s what SHE wants. There’s something wrong with her.

Reactions: 15
She is so fake. Coming on at the wend saying she is worried about covid. Excuse me sarah some of us have been worried since last march. She insisted that they wouldnt be going anywhere and low and behold its wednesday and she is in costa

Reactions: 15
Is she trying to catch covid? She lets on then it’s some sort of treat for the child. A nice time out from her hectic work day (VOMIT) would be to make a cup of coffee at home and sit with her son and play or make a jigsaw or colour a picture or play a board game. No, instead she drags the poor child out for a needless trip to Costa because that’s what SHE wants. There’s something wrong with her.
She’s just a complete idiot! And driving still on L plates it’s an absolute disgrace!!

She thinks she’s some kinda gorge insta hun with her permanently attached Beanie and Costa in her hand 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the story with her ? Did covid cancel her wedding or her husband to be ? I'm a new follower and totally lost

Reactions: 1
Costa coffee? Mors like costa bleedin fortune. So worried about covid but no problem bringing Luke unnecessarily to Costa but not to his own dad, shes a weapon.

Reactions: 10
I find it very sad that she was more upset on losing out on the wedding weekend than she was on losing her fiance

I find it very sad that she was more upset on losing out on the wedding weekend than she was on losing her fiance
Wedding weekends more like!! Her hen nights went on for weeks, one was in Portugal, she had honeymoon party’s before she was even married and new she wasn’t marrying him, she knew in December that that it wasn’t happening she’s an absolute attention seeker. It would of been a 3 day wedding in Killarney it was gone way out of hand and I’d say the ex had enough!! She’s absolutely painful an absolute dose!!

Reactions: 13
What is it that these cunts don't understand about stay at home. You do not need to be out getting bleeping coffee, Julie did not need to be at dunnes, aldi, back at dunnes and then at home store and more within 3 days. Complete asswipes. Stay the duck at home!

Reactions: 20
What is it that these cunts don't understand about stay at home. You do not need to be out getting bleeping coffee, Julie did not need to be at dunnes, aldi, back at dunnes and then at home store and more within 3 days. Complete asswipes. Stay the duck at home!
Well said. Its down to the likes of these thickos why we are in level 5!!!

Reactions: 12
Poor Sarah is very worried about COVID all of a sudden, where has she been 🤣 well I suppose she is a workaholic maybe that’s why she just realised we are in a pandemic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wedding weekends more like!! Her hen nights went on for weeks, one was in Portugal, she had honeymoon party’s before she was even married and new she wasn’t marrying him, she knew in December that that it wasn’t happening she’s an absolute attention seeker. It would of been a 3 day wedding in Killarney it was gone way out of hand and I’d say the ex had enough!! She’s absolutely painful an absolute dose!!
The wedding was supposed to be in the dromhall Hotel which is a beautiful hotel and my parents in their 80s used to go their regularly but they won't be again if that gowl keeps going there. She was down there one night with either luke or the sisterbitches and they were videoing themselves jumping on the beds, I actually contacted the hotel about that, she has no respect for anything

Reactions: 8
I could write a book at this stage about her, and julie eyebrows. 2 pathetic insta huns.
They are both thick as tit!! Just stay at home. They are both a laughing stock at this stage and on the other hand people are so angry over there behaviour.

Reactions: 8
I'm still waiting for her to go to the supreme Court, to change the constitution, in the relation to trolls, as she was saying on red fm a few months back, as she said, she knows she can do it 😂😂 Martina has a lot to answer for, rearing them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.