Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The child has a free pass to Fota for the year and even still i swear he still won’t see the inside of the place
He might if someone else brings him but she certainly won't.

All this MC tit.... Can she not just be thankful for having Luke? Or is she one of those people who turns sad situations into personality traits?

Reactions: 5
Speaking of prizes remember they were given free gym membership not once have either of them used it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she actually flogging a laser machine thar she's been using for a year and a half and she still has to shave???! Surely she knows that the shaving is is what is removing the hair or am I completely missing something???
Right?? Getting laser hair on your tash would have it removed in 6 sessions. Why is she still shaving and using this device a year later? It’s clearly not working!

Reactions: 12
Her child is sick since being dragged around the pubs of Edinburgh in a thin del boy jacket. He has a temperature and sore ear, so rather than limit him to infecting his whole class, she brings him to Planet too, so he can breathe & touch everything there, and infect countless other children too, always "being kind" our Sarah

Reactions: 21
Right?? Getting laser hair on your tash would have it removed in 6 sessions. Why is she still shaving and using this device a year later? It’s clearly not working!
Absolutely. 6 session, 1 every 4 weeks. Done.

Her child is sick since being dragged around the pubs of Edinburgh in a thin del boy jacket. He has a temperature and sore ear, so rather than limit him to infecting his whole class, she brings him to Planet too, so he can breathe & touch everything there, and infect countless other children too, always "being kind" our Sarah
Child was choking when he was soaking betty on holy water on Friday. She still sent him off to the other side and then off to Keith's mother's, brothers, aunties next door neighbour.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wonder did she bring a wreath to her grandads grave every other Christmas or is it just now that she has her foetus buried there? (I don’t want to offend anyone, I just struggle to call a 12 week pregnancy a baby)
No she didn’t!! Her Granda passed away about 33/34 years ago so I’d say she wasn’t even born then

Reactions: 2
Speaking of prizes remember they were given free gym membership not once have either of them used it
ah now there’s a pic on her grid somewhere from when she took a “before” pic in thechangi room mirror 🙃

Guys, thank you all so much sending the lovliest messages and everything..people give out about tattle but honestly the love and support on here is so incredible. Thank you from the bottom of my cold, black heart ❤❤❤❤
We're supportive cunts here ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Trigger warning - the mother of all rants

I've just watched this cunts stories from last night and I am actually incandescent with rage. I am beyond furious. Is this absolute bleeping looper for real? She absolutely cannot be serious... Christmas can be hard for everyone bla bla bla let me talk about the most common bleeping things that can happen to a woman and cry about it under the guise of breaking a non existent stigma. Yes Sarah, Christmas is hard for many and between the tit few years, sickness, illness, tragedy, cost of living crisis where people are choosing between eating and heating, that poor woman who was missing, found dead, leaving 4 kids without a mother just before Christmas. It's a dark time, and while I am a firm believer in being authentic and true to yourself on social media, this bleep coming on fake crying over a rather sad life event that thousands ensure is not fun. It's miserable. People want escapism. Not this fat wanker blubbing.

I try and keep the bright side out but at the moment it's been bleeping hard. My only sister has been in hospital 4 weeks today with complications of stage 4 cancer, she's horribly ill and I am frankly bleeping terrified this is her last Christmas. Her cancer could have been avoided if she had had a smear but owing to another aspect of her life , she didn't, and this happened. I'm not on my Insta bawling about breaking the stigma of smear tests bla bla bla. Nope. Firstly, because my sister means too much to me for me to use her situation to drive engagement, and I'm also conscious that no one wants to heary misery in the middle of their own room and gloom.

I'm trying to hard to hold it together, this year we realised that kids won't happen for us. We both have issues and whilst I was never mad gone on kids, it would have been nice. We could have had IVF but as it's an issue on both our parts and I'm not dying with a yearning for a kid, I don't want to push fate or take someone who is desperate for a child's place. It's more fomo on my part and it's not fair on someone with a genuine need for a child. It's still tit though that we can't just shag and it happen and it's been tough to accept in a way that that's it. My gynae issues are excruciating, and I had one op that they fucked up a few weeks ago and they messed the procedure up and was re-opped last week. Sadly it hasn't sorted the issue and I'm so still in excruciating pain. Yeah I've had a grumble about it on insta but I'm not going to cry. In fact I started to tear up and I stopped recording, deleted the story and waited cos no one needs to see me snotting down the phone.

My parents are beside themselves, between my sister being very very ill and me having a few issues, my mum is spread thinly trying to sort things and be there for us both and my sister's kids. My husband is struggling severely with his mental health from being in a coma a few years ago and has had a relapse with panic attacks and night terrors so I'm trying to deal with that and all else. I'm on anti-anxiety pills and they haven't been doing what they used to as there's so much going on... But duck it. I'm all for talking about actual mental health issues and breaking that actual stigma, but I will not dump myself into my stories and tit on about all my problems because it's hard enough for everyone at the moment.

I'm so sorry to moan and offload here but life is bleeping hard and I am struggling and this bleeping bleep has one beautiful child who she is abusing and sending off at any given opportunity, she has her health, keet is grand, her family are grand. She's had a bleeping miscarriage , which yes, it's tit, but it's also bleeping life, and is abusing this for attention and for engagement and she's dragging people even further down.

Sarah, all those views are hate views . people watch you cos they can't believe what a massive, farcical bleep you are. And I had a look at your exs missus new page and his beautiful baby daughter is a absolutely bleeping delightful. Unlike you. Stop snotting and get the duck over yourself
Omg my heart is breaking for you, please,please if there anything we can do reach out, as burp said puts things in perspective but she obviously doesn't understand the phrase...how little her troubles are...

Reactions: 8
Lols at poor Luke winning a fota pass big bleep wouldn't even take him the park. There's more chance of me shagging big keet and getting preggers from his perfect sperm than that poor child getting a free day out
Thanks for taking one for the team 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm going to call you out anytime you don't say bleep I'm living vicariously through you. Ps my spellchecker recognises bleep....🙄
Sorry that actually was for @jellybbbut anyone can join in.....😁 bad of sweet puke jellies for the winner

• Heart
The way she says (BUT) 😮💨

Is she actually flogging a laser machine thar she's been using for a year and a half and she still has to shave???! Surely she knows that the shaving is is what is removing the hair or am I completely missing something???
Do women shave ? I know waxing. I'm in shock

Lols at poor Luke winning a fota pass big bleep wouldn't even take him the park. There's more chance of me shagging big keet and getting preggers from his perfect sperm than that poor child getting a free day out
Now that's what u call a bushtucker trial 🤢🤢🤢🤢 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hold on here now one fine second… did I just read a comment that said Sonic made the family pay for their Xmas dinner? (I hope it’s yes for a laugh but also a no for …. well… human decency)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hold on here now one fine second… did I just read a comment that said Sonic made the family pay for their Xmas dinner? (I hope it’s yes for a laugh but also a no for …. well… human decency)
Yes it came up here last year she charges for the dinner
She got Gifted Xmas Dinner last year it looked like muck

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes it came up here last year she charges for the dinner
She got Gifted Xmas Dinner last year it looked like muck
Gifted dinner…. And families out there starving. Nah.. stop the world.. I’ve had enough!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.