Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So grateful of your kindness and sorry for the rant, she's just the worst xxxx

That's really so lovely of you, thank you, you are all the best bunch on here xxx
I really hope you're ok you're going through an awful time, always rant here and get all off your chest xxx

Reactions: 3
I actually thought the paying for Xmas dinner was a joke!!
Do grown ups kids not chip in/buy something for the dinner at their parents? In My family, me and my siblings will buy the chocolate, biscuits, boxes of sweets etc and maybe the veg. Other family that come will buy a big ham, my parents will buy the Turkey and the rest of the bits. People will also bring cake, pudding, trifle, wine and beer etc.
This is a much nicer way to do it (and not expect the poor parents or whoever who are hosting to provide everything too) without actually getting people to hand over a fiver per head, that’s just bizarre!

Reactions: 15
Do grown ups kids not chip in/buy something for the dinner at their parents? In My family, me and my siblings will buy the chocolate, biscuits, boxes of sweets etc and maybe the veg. Other family that come will buy a big ham, my parents will buy the Turkey and the rest of the bits. People will also bring cake, pudding, trifle, wine and beer etc.
This is a much nicer way to do it (and not expect the poor parents or whoever who are hosting to provide everything too) without actually getting people to hand over a fiver per head, that’s just bizarre!
Well I think in most families you would probably make the starters/dessert and bring your own drink or whatnot. Maybe she had to start charging if they all turned up hands hanging with a green used blazers wrapped in penneys recycled bags.
Just a guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I think in most families you would probably make the starters/dessert and bring your own drink or whatnot. Maybe she had to start charging if they all turned up hands hanging with a green used blazers wrapped in penneys recycled bags.
Just a guess 😂
Probably a bunch of tight feckers who never offered anything and she got fed up. We bring a dessert/chocolate/drink depending on which family we're going to.

Reactions: 8
can I ask… do you really have to shave your upper lip during sessions?
Yes. In between sessions if needed and the night before a session. Can't wax etc. Laser hits the root of the hair, if you wax/ tweeze you're taking the root. It's actually no Biggie, you get used to doing it and well worth it.

Reactions: 2
Sarah wouldn't pay for a Xmas dinner sure the bleep would combust if she ate a normal meal of meat veg potatoes! She will have the slow cooker carried over to Tina's with the chilli mince! Would also love to know what that other creature eats he gets nuggets an chips at weddings so I highly doubt he eats a normal dinner! Xmas day is hectic trying to cook I'd let the 2 of them starve if they refused to eat what was set in front of them not as if it would do them any harm they won't fade. Could you imagine about to mash the spuds and then remember duck I forgot to throw keets nuggets an chips into the deep fat fryer I'd stove the asshole in

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think that there should be a conversation about contributions towards the day to the host family but charging per head is strange 😅😅😅

Reactions: 1
If I invite people to my house for dinner I don’t expect them to pay or to contribute. If they do bring something that’s nice but there is no expectation & no charge. Tina is just a mean alco who does little to nothing for her children by the sounds of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who is over working during Xmas? I am starting to miss lockdown, furlough and maternity leave 🤣🤣
Jesus Christ I forgot about sonic making them pay for Christmas dinner!! How did we find this out actually? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is over working during Xmas? I am starting to miss lockdown, furlough and maternity leave 🤣🤣
Jesus Christ I forgot about sonic making them pay for Christmas dinner!! How did we find this out actually? 🤣🤣
My job is tough going with very long days, tight deadlines and generally stressful as feck but the one shining light is they shut down for Christmas.
Finished yesterday and will return on the 3rd. Burnt out this year so need it badly.

Hopefully your not working too much over Christmas and get some break.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
how incredible is it that she got a video from the school santa directly out of hundreds of children seen him on Tuesday and then to win second prize when her so called aunt is the secretary and done the prizes with the school committee

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
how incredible is it that she got a video from the school santa directly out of hundreds of children seen him on Tuesday and then to win second prize when her so called aunt is the secretary and done the prizes with the school committee
Wait her aunt is the secretary? So she received the complaint of Luke being sent in sick? Hmmmm, weird

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wait her aunt is the secretary? So she received the complaint of Luke being sent in sick? Hmmmm, weird
yes! she receives everything tbf shes the one that keeps the school running smoothly! her aunt was also in the video of her big news reveal.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
yes! she receives everything tbf shes the one that keeps the school running smoothly! her aunt was also in the video of her big news reveal.
Be interesting to find out if the principal was made aware of the complaint and if her aunt shared with her who made the complaint about her…..or whether she just saw the comments here and only made the keeping him off comments for that rather than other school parents because she then sent him him after only a day off, still sick.

Reactions: 5
Lads sitting in the hairdressers getting my hair done this morning. I can't understand why the big bleep enjoys it so much it's cold the chairs not comfy and I'm bored. Im sat here thinking off everything I need to squeeze in before I go back to work this evening and how much lighter my purse will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads sitting in the hairdressers getting my hair done this morning. I can't understand why the big bleep enjoys it so much it's cold the chairs not comfy and I'm bored. Im sat here thinking off everything I need to squeeze in before I go back to work this evening and how much lighter my purse will be.
She gets it for free that’s the difference.you work for what you have 💓

Reactions: 10
Hold on here now one fine second… did I just read a comment that said Sonic made the family pay for their Xmas dinner? (I hope it’s yes for a laugh but also a no for …. well… human decency)
Sure didn’t sonic also increase Sarah’s rent when Luke was born cos she’d be using extra electricity with a steriliser etc 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I am a bleeping hairdresser and I hate it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.