Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derailing from the life of Keeping up with Burkeashian 🤭 How's everyone organised & sorted for Christmas hopefully not too stressed over it 🙂🎅🎄💕

Reactions: 2
Derailing from the life of Keeping up with Burkeashian 🤭 How's everyone organised & sorted for Christmas hopefully not too stressed over it 🙂🎅🎄💕
We've Santa come and that's about it 😂 I'm frantically buying e-vouchers today for everyone else 😂

Didn’t luke have a fever a day or two ago? Why’s he out mixing? Surely keep him at home so he’s right for Christmas Day and not spreading infection around

Reactions: 7
She’s a dope seriously, my lad has a cough and cold so I’m just keeping him in Tryin to get him better so he can enjoy Sunday, not dragging him out in the cold and rain she’s so clueless

Reactions: 6
She couldn’t even go out with the child on his own had to bring her niece too 🙄

Reactions: 7
The poncey coat out again. I hate those coats with a passion, all he is short is a pants with no socks to look like a right tool. Poor fella needs a puffer coat and a warm hat

Reactions: 11
My job is tough going with very long days, tight deadlines and generally stressful as feck but the one shining light is they shut down for Christmas.
Finished yesterday and will return on the 3rd. Burnt out this year so need it badly.

Hopefully your not working too much over Christmas and get some break.
Same 😭 had to cancel one days holidays as I was needed… head nearly combusted with stress
@Thechubbymoaner I’m glad you can vent here you’ve an awful lot on your plate. Just saw there your sister is being left out of hospital, nice small silver lining for you all in a very cloudy time. Hope things improve for you all and that your hate for the big backed Graceland dropout keeps the fire alive in ya!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone know, out of the 3 people that stopped her to ask were they twins, was one of them the same person who stopped her and told her that all of cork were rooting for her (we are not) or the same person who stopped her and asked her about her pregnancy after she had miscarried? Thanks. Just that I live in cork also and nobody ever stops me as much as they appear to stop the sausage queen x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone know, out of the 3 people that stopped her to ask were they twins, was one of them the same person who stopped her and told her that all of cork were rooting for her (we are not) or the same person who stopped her and asked her about her pregnancy after she had miscarried? Thanks. Just that I live in cork also and nobody ever stops me as much as they appear to stop the sausage queen x
Or one of the people in Lidl who stopped her about her hair.

I can’t today, im travelling home and my preflight Cava has me ready to stop her myself 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She isn’t at home anyway that’s for sure lazy cow.sure Tina is cooking dinner Sarah won’t lift a finger

What was the story about Lidl and her hair I don’t think I was around for that one.
The other week just another made up spiel about someone stopping her about either her hair or her uggs or something. They seem to stop her in Penneys too. How she ever has a moments peace 🙄

She isn’t at home anyway that’s for sure lazy cow.sure Tina is cooking dinner Sarah won’t lift a finger
Didn’t she say before she doesn’t like Christmas dinner? So what does she eat on the day?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.