Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for so many questions but could a longer time follower clear up

1. How do we know keet is so tight with money? What does he work at?!

2. Did she really say her parents paid for the first wedding and refuse to pay for another one my god the cringe
1. It's been said she pays for herself and luke and he only pays for himself, she's alluded to herself paying for nights out for them both plus general vibe....

2. Her parents paid her out of debt along with Brian helping clear debt. Up to her beaudiful eyebrows I debt again trying to hold onto keet

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She is definitely alluding that a family member is I’ll enough for them to bring a wedding forward 😶 no one needs to know this.. she is such an attention seeker. Why does she need to tell 50000 people this? Is she that desperate for attention? 😩 those curls are abysmal the ends are dreadful
Would you be so kind as to recommend a cheapish curling hair device that's easy to use? I want to learn but my hairstyles are either down and straight or scraped up. Sober at Xmas sucks I need a treat!! I don't want to look like that hippo on her 1st Irish dancing feis

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Late to the party ring wise here. But I'm engaged a long time now 15 yrs 😅 can't afford the wedding, may book something in the next year. But I lost my engagement ring, it wasn't expensive. He didn't propose to me in a cringy way, he didn't go down on one knee,. I'd be mortified if he did it at Christmas or new years , or for my birthday. Only got a second engagement ring for Christmas. Didn't tell anyone i was getting a new one. We did t pay crazy money for it, cos what of I lose it again? The mad amounts of money people pay for rings could go towards the wedding. My ring was 300 euro, white gold, and i love it. Not a massive stone on it. Something slightly onto Sarah's one. But more square. Got it in fields. I love it. I just couldn't justify paying a mad amount of money for a ring. It's just not me as I said he didn't go down on one knee, we were just talking about the future one night and we agreed what we wanted. It was just a mutual decision to get engaged. we were only together 8 months at the time. Together 16 years now. Hoping to book a wedding soon. ❤ It's not all about how much he spent. well, it wasn't for me anyways. I know a girl and she wants her fella to spend 5k on a ring 🙈😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Before I'd live my life letting 50k people know everything about me. Imagine strangers knowing your family and where u live. 50k people know when she has a period. Is that worth a few items of clothing jellies and a few blow dries not a bleeping hope.
Let’s be clear there isn’t 50000 people watching her stories!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Would you be so kind as to recommend a cheapish curling hair device that's easy to use? I want to learn but my hairstyles are either down and straight or scraped up. Sober at Xmas sucks I need a treat!! I don't want to look like that hippo on her 1st Irish dancing feis
I have a babyliss spectrum and I think it’s fantastic.. it’s cheap enough I got a discount with my salon card but I’m thinking under 50… I prefer to curl with the straightener as you don’t get that god awful ringlet effect with the poker straight ends 😩😩😩
I honestly don’t understand how she is a ba for 2 salons in cork with that bleeping chronic dye job and cousin it extensions 😩
Is see she’s flaunting her ring and on the piss again isn’t it well for her of a Wednesday 🥳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.