Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title goes to @WtfInsta 🤩🥳

Had to shorten the full suggestion, the original was..
"trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato, pretending to look at sights but really downing pints, in beddys compression tights"

Another new thread and Luke is away again with someone other than Burp..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She loves the ring light because she can see her face in natural light? Using a ring light isn't natural light....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a thread title 😂😂😂😂 brilliant. It’s so weird to me that bigot’s brother is taking Luke today. She will literally hand him over to anyone

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The way she is tossling her hair in the last videos ,( well I say her hair but sure it's not really), gives me the actual ick.

No it’s still the ponytail for and CONSTANTLY touching her hair 😡😡😡😡 actually gives me RAGE
Was just writing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never seen anyone to talk so much about boring day to day things? I might have that chat with my mother on the phone but she comes on like ‘I must go to town, I must change the bed (yes you must it’s about 6 months overdue you dirty witch) I must make dinner’ etc. like day to day tasks - not one follower cares about it?! We are all doing our own thing! I even find it strange she’s continually telling us where Luke is, considering that he was dumped on anyone who would take him all summer - it’s not content and nor are the household chores

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So everyone on here comments on how luke would need a warmer coat in this weather and then she suddenly gets one. But never reads here 🙄🙄🙄🙄 give me a break

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@cycleon its a great tan!! But shes hardly an advertisement for it, like a patchword quilt
she’s the worst advertisement for it ….I can’t find the video she did with that new tan she got for free and it was the “best ever” yet now it’s “I’ve never used any other tan“ 🙄

Reactions: 1
Seriously, could she not bring the child (as she calls him) ice skating? Or go as a family🤭😉She’s spending the day in out of pjs plastering her face in makeup instead of making Xmas memories 🤷‍♀️Face it Sarah , if it doesn’t involve a glass of alcohol you’re not interested

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.