Sarah Burke #56 Trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, I just wanted to drop by again, now I'm sounds like one of those gowls with 'ive had so many messages ' but really, so many of you absolutely beautiful souls sent the kindest comments and I'm so very grateful for everyone being so lovely and supportive. Thank you for listening and for just being bleeping amazing women! My sister got let home last night for Christmas, she's still v poorly but improved enough to go home. A massive thank you for just being the best xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She is so expecting a ring, asking Luke what did her and Keet get her and Luke not telling. She’s expecting one anyway, whether she’ll get one or another pair of pajamas is anyones guess. Maybe Keet will really pull out all the stops this Christmas and gift her some pjs from upmarket Dunnes instead.
Well if Keet does he won't be going to Keanes like Brian did and spent a small fortune, Keet will off to Gleesons(Cork folks)

I don’t get it 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Got married on the sly😃😃

I don’t get it 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Got married on the sly😃😃

I actually thought the paying for Xmas dinner was a joke!!

Do grown ups kids not chip in/buy something for the dinner at their parents? In My family, me and my siblings will buy the chocolate, biscuits, boxes of sweets etc and maybe the veg. Other family that come will buy a big ham, my parents will buy the Turkey and the rest of the bits. People will also bring cake, pudding, trifle, wine and beer etc.

This is a much nicer way to do it (and not expect the poor parents or whoever who are hosting to provide everything too) without actually getting people to hand over a fiver per head, that’s just bizarre!
Not
I actually thought the paying for Xmas dinner was a joke!!
Do grown ups kids not chip in/buy something for the dinner at their parents? In My family, me and my siblings will buy the chocolate, biscuits, boxes of sweets etc and maybe the veg. Other family that come will buy a big ham, my parents will buy the Turkey and the rest of the bits. People will also bring cake, pudding, trifle, wine and beer etc.
This is a much nicer way to do it (and not expect the poor parents or whoever who are hosting to provide everything too) without actually getting people to hand over a fiver per head, that’s just bizarre!
Not in my parents house, they would never expect us to bring anything or pay, they would be highly insulted if we did, we are a small family though, we are there guests and they are delighted to share the day with us like when we visit few days a week for quick chat, always tea and nice bits for us free of course

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ladies, I just wanted to drop by again, now I'm sounds like one of those gowls with 'ive had so many messages ' but really, so many of you absolutely beautiful souls sent the kindest comments and I'm so very grateful for everyone being so lovely and supportive. Thank you for listening and for just being bleeping amazing women! My sister got let home last night for Christmas, she's still v poorly but improved enough to go home. A massive thank you for just being the best xxxxxxx
Great Christmas present for ye . Enjoy Christmas and if you need to rant do ... Merry Christmas to you and yours 🤱🌲

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That's great your sister got let home for Christmas hope yee get to enjoy it a little more now 💕

• Heart
I imagine you now with big arms how do uns hold a hair dryer for hours everyday. You must give a powerful 👊💧💧
Hats off to you girl you will deserve the break if I knew where you worked I'd go just for the craic
Tour in 2023 to @JellyB salon to hear her say bleep!!

Well if Keet does he won't be going to Keanes like Brian did and spent a small fortune, Keet will off to Gleesons(Cork folks)

Got married on the sly😃😃

Got married on the sly😃😃

Not

Not in my parents house, they would never expect us to bring anything or pay, they would be highly insulted if we did, we are a small family though, we are there guests and they are delighted to share the day with us like when we visit few days a week for quick chat, always tea and nice bits for us free of course
My sister gave out tit to me when I offered to contribute money wise, will bring wine instead

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mentioned this on another (but quieter) influencer thread lately. My intention over the Christmas hols is to set up a page to call out shady influencer behaviour. It won’t be those half wit pages that call out one bad photoshop of a nobody. This will be all the hidden AF, AD and the likes. It will call out the begging & it will call out the brand who gives in to the beggar instead of donating to good causes. It will list brands who do not gift to influencers but do charitable good deeds that we should support. It will list brands who actively support bigots, bullies, liars. It will search (correctly) where the likes of Lisa lust , Gorry, Rosie Connolly etc source their stock. It will never be a page that sets out to bully any one account, influencer or business. It’s not cancel culture. People will be offered a chance to respond to things & a chance to say sorry & fix any ‘oversights’. We are in desperate need of policing the shady behaviour but it cannot be an excuse for an anonymous page of bullying cos that makes us the trolls. I’ll be looking for everyone’s support with the page once I set it up.
Honestly no better woman to do it! You have the correct balance of humour, logic and good sense a page like that needs. I’d trust your judgment 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would not be surprised if he does propose, just to shut her up. 🙄 of course the ring will be from a gumball machine though 🤪 and of course luke will have a tacky t shirt saying "mommy will you marry my stepped up daddy " or something trashy.🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Fantastic news

I would not be surprised if he does propose, just to shut her up. 🙄 of course the ring will be from a gumball machine though 🤪 and of course luke will have a tacky t shirt saying "mommy will you marry my stepped up daddy " or something trashy.🙈
maybe Sarah is planning on proposing to Brian

ooooops 🙈😱😜 of course I mean Onslow 🤔🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Ladies, I just wanted to drop by again, now I'm sounds like one of those gowls with 'ive had so many messages ' but really, so many of you absolutely beautiful souls sent the kindest comments and I'm so very grateful for everyone being so lovely and supportive. Thank you for listening and for just being bleeping amazing women
My sister got let home last night for Christmas, she's still v poorly but improved enough to go home. A massive thank you for just being the best xxxxxxx
Cunts rule when it matters ❤. We stand by our own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So this evening I got off the plane in cork , walking along to passport control and spotted this and it was the best welcome home- Ross Heaneys 🤣🤣🤣🤣
20221223_000440.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Your parents must be in a position to be able to do that though but remember not everyone would have a similar experience

Reactions: 8
I
I mentioned this on another (but quieter) influencer thread lately. My intention over the Christmas hols is to set up a page to call out shady influencer behaviour. It won’t be those half wit pages that call out one bad photoshop of a nobody. This will be all the hidden AF, AD and the likes. It will call out the begging & it will call out the brand who gives in to the beggar instead of donating to good causes. It will list brands who do not gift to influencers but do charitable good deeds that we should support. It will list brands who actively support bigots, bullies, liars. It will search (correctly) where the likes of Lisa lust , Gorry, Rosie Connolly etc source their stock. It will never be a page that sets out to bully any one account, influencer or business. It’s not cancel culture. People will be offered a chance to respond to things & a chance to say sorry & fix any ‘oversights’. We are in desperate need of policing the shady behaviour but it cannot be an excuse for an anonymous page of bullying cos that makes us the trolls. I’ll be looking for everyone’s support with the page once I set it up.
I am just so happy to read this. You go girl!
There is 100% a need for a page like this. Since Tea Spill went there is no page to call out the huge amount of shady antics these yokes are getting away with. I would be 100% behind you and if you need any help at all I would only be too happy to do so.
Fair fecks to you……you have been so supportive to me and I will return that support in spades. B xxx 💕💕💕

• Heart
@brandambassador yes do it!! We know if you set it up it won't be unfair or biased... I never really trusted other call out pages, I always feel like they are probably other instahuns with agendas.... do it do it do it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooh look at Burp trying to be mysterious, by not posting. Just casually puts up a snap of a church, a gentle reminder for Turkey Teet Keet to marry her!
Stop embarrassing yourself gurrrrl, he’s never gonna marry ya, you’re too cray cray 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guarantee tears today after finding out ‘the gender’ yesterday & a big bauble name reveal. She would still just have been 5 months at Christmas I mean at her size she wouldn’t have a bump & any talk of a bump is nonsense

Swear I had a dream about this thread, Burps went quiet and someone working in a beauticians salon posted a pic of her belly while she was lying down saying “I know yiz all missed seeing this” 😂😂😂 woke up in a poxy sweat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.