Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I know some of you think it’s tacky to get engaged at Christmas and that’s fair enough, Christmas Eve I was having a browse on my social media’s hoping to see an engagement/birth announcement as I love a good news story but there was none. I got up Christmas morning, went about my business, my other half asked me to come down the hallway he was trying on new clothes and wanted me to have a look at them, I sat down waiting for him to try on, next thing is he’s down on one knee.. well to say I got the shock of my life would be an understatement.. at one stage in my life I never thought I would have a partner never mind get engaged on Christmas Day, I’ve had a hard year with loosing a parent at 58, who was my world ( never mention here as I don’t like to derail and we all have shit to deal with) but anyway just thought I’d share my tacky Christmas Day engagement with you all 😃 can’t wait to get some wedding Inspo from Burp & teeth 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 132

brandambassador

VIP Member
I mentioned this on another (but quieter) influencer thread lately. My intention over the Christmas hols is to set up a page to call out shady influencer behaviour. It won’t be those half wit pages that call out one bad photoshop of a nobody. This will be all the hidden AF, AD and the likes. It will call out the begging & it will call out the brand who gives in to the beggar instead of donating to good causes. It will list brands who do not gift to influencers but do charitable good deeds that we should support. It will list brands who actively support bigots, bullies, liars. It will search (correctly) where the likes of Lisa lust , Gorry, Rosie Connolly etc source their stock. It will never be a page that sets out to bully any one account, influencer or business. It’s not cancel culture. People will be offered a chance to respond to things & a chance to say sorry & fix any ‘oversights’. We are in desperate need of policing the shady behaviour but it cannot be an excuse for an anonymous page of bullying cos that makes us the trolls. I’ll be looking for everyone’s support with the page once I set it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 122

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Trigger warning - the mother of all rants

I've just watched this cunts stories from last night and I am actually incandescent with rage. I am beyond furious. Is this absolute fucking looper for real? She absolutely cannot be serious... Christmas can be hard for everyone bla bla bla let me talk about the most common fucking things that can happen to a woman and cry about it under the guise of breaking a non existent stigma. Yes Sarah, Christmas is hard for many and between the shit few years, sickness, illness, tragedy, cost of living crisis where people are choosing between eating and heating, that poor woman who was missing, found dead, leaving 4 kids without a mother just before Christmas. It's a dark time, and while I am a firm believer in being authentic and true to yourself on social media, this cunt coming on fake crying over a rather sad life event that thousands ensure is not fun. It's miserable. People want escapism. Not this fat wanker blubbing.

I try and keep the bright side out but at the moment it's been fucking hard. My only sister has been in hospital 4 weeks today with complications of stage 4 cancer, she's horribly ill and I am frankly fucking terrified this is her last Christmas. Her cancer could have been avoided if she had had a smear but owing to another aspect of her life , she didn't, and this happened. I'm not on my Insta bawling about breaking the stigma of smear tests bla bla bla. Nope. Firstly, because my sister means too much to me for me to use her situation to drive engagement, and I'm also conscious that no one wants to heary misery in the middle of their own room and gloom.

I'm trying to hard to hold it together, this year we realised that kids won't happen for us. We both have issues and whilst I was never mad gone on kids, it would have been nice. We could have had IVF but as it's an issue on both our parts and I'm not dying with a yearning for a kid, I don't want to push fate or take someone who is desperate for a child's place. It's more fomo on my part and it's not fair on someone with a genuine need for a child. It's still shit though that we can't just shag and it happen and it's been tough to accept in a way that that's it. My gynae issues are excruciating, and I had one op that they fucked up a few weeks ago and they messed the procedure up and was re-opped last week. Sadly it hasn't sorted the issue and I'm so still in excruciating pain. Yeah I've had a grumble about it on insta but I'm not going to cry. In fact I started to tear up and I stopped recording, deleted the story and waited cos no one needs to see me snotting down the phone.

My parents are beside themselves, between my sister being very very ill and me having a few issues, my mum is spread thinly trying to sort things and be there for us both and my sister's kids. My husband is struggling severely with his mental health from being in a coma a few years ago and has had a relapse with panic attacks and night terrors so I'm trying to deal with that and all else. I'm on anti-anxiety pills and they haven't been doing what they used to as there's so much going on... But fuck it. I'm all for talking about actual mental health issues and breaking that actual stigma, but I will not dump myself into my stories and shit on about all my problems because it's hard enough for everyone at the moment.

I'm so sorry to moan and offload here but life is fucking hard and I am struggling and this fucking cunt has one beautiful child who she is abusing and sending off at any given opportunity, she has her health, keet is grand, her family are grand. She's had a fucking miscarriage , which yes, it's shit, but it's also fucking life, and is abusing this for attention and for engagement and she's dragging people even further down.

Sarah, all those views are hate views . people watch you cos they can't believe what a massive, farcical cunt you are. And I had a look at your exs missus new page and his beautiful baby daughter is a absolutely fucking delightful. Unlike you. Stop snotting and get the fuck over yourself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

Puffin

VIP Member
Merry Christmas everyone, hope Santy was good to everyone 🎅🎄

In honour of the birth of the baby jesus, the gender reveal that no one wanted and the engagement that no one thought would happen not even Teet and Sayrah, I bring to you a diary entry

Dear diary,

I have so much to tell you I don't know where to start. I have so many things that I can now milk for engagement my head is in a tizz . It's such a tough choice about whether to be sad about the missed miscarriage or excited about the Forced engagement. It's like having to choose between your first born and bodadoes(bodadoes for life ❤)

I'll start with the gender reveal. We found out about 3 weeks ago that the baby was a boy but held off until now to announce to maximise engagement and make sure all attention is on me for Christmas 🎄. We went with the name Jack , after the Jack Lynch tunnel....Cark for life boii 💙 ( I really wanted to go with Brian after my one true love but Keet said not a hope Saryah girl)

Keet went out on the piss for Christmas Eve Eve. I was absolutely fuming cos I sent him 16 messages in the first half hour asking him how he could leave me like and that and didn't love me anymore and he only responded to 2. I wanted to fake an illness and have a hospital drama dash but didn't want to be in hospital for Christmas so held off ❤He came home and told me I was one step away from going full on bunny boiler but not in a nasty way 🐇🫕 and then he slept in the Instagram room

I was so thick with him the next morning. I was like a big bull going around the house. I left the child with him while I went to get my hair done and ignore Keet. When I came home he told me the child had had a fall. I says to him, I says "If anything has happened to my child, my first born, light of my life Liam Larry Leo Leon Lewk I'll chop your balls off and use them as Christmas decorations but not in a nasty way xoxo

Then diary I had to go upstairs. I was panting like a pervert on the phone to a sex line by the time I got up the first 4 steps and I look in the room and Keet is on the floor. I was like get up off there you fecking gobshite and let me grab my ring light but he was like "No Saryah , my big backed beour, for some unknown reason I want to marry you. Marry me and we can eat bodadoes and cheese together for ever "It was so romantic ❤

Gotta go diary need to get ready for dinner at Sonic's Tina's.Ciara is wearing the green blazer today so I will wear a jumper dress and chunky trainers. We will be pissed later on and myself and Tina will record some Tic Tok dances and we will be knotted won't we? We will

Chat soon
Sayrah xoxo 😘

Edited for typos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Alucia

VIP Member
12 stone and counting
11 gins a drinking
10 syns a eating
9 blinks a blinking
8 pounds of mince a frying
7 blocks of cheese a melting
6 holidays looming
5 lucky lucky rings
4 dylan yolk chains
3 hen parties
2 kitchen parties
And a runner as a Fiance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

francydoll

I gave birth to a beautiful full term child with a head of black hair and the sweetest smile. He yawned, sneezed, clenched his fists and cried - sadly before he died in front of me. I took 16 days off work and was back to my normal life 7 days after his funeral. This absolute dose is trying my patience no end. I swear if I knew where she lived I’d go up there and kick the shit out of her. An 11 week old cluster of cells that stopped growing- a glorified late period and she’s arranging floral tributes to a grave. She’s seriously mentally ill. Under no circumstances is this acceptable. It’s bad enough that she’s so deranged herself - but it’s the knock on effect for the poor misfortune child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

brandambassador

VIP Member
She took that post down of Luke with Santa. I saw it before she took it down but when I went back there it’s gone. I have tears in my eyes saying this and I’m not being sarcastic for one, all I saw there was an emotionally exhausted 6 year old. Who is probably at home -listening to the constant cycle of baby o Connor in heaven, Keith being the best daddy, negative talk about Brian and not allowed mention his baby sister. God knows whatever court action is obviously on going a 6 year old will pick up on that vibe too. He then goes to his aunts on his dads side/meets his dads family and I doubt they would be making digs about Sarah and Keith as I assume because they have 3 kids to mind when Luke is around (Michelle’s son, the daughter and then Luke) that they are too busy. So maybe Luke’s experience with them although short, maybe infrequent and brief, is just being a normal kid and feeling love and maybe he cannot understand why his mother is so down on his father, the man she had 3 hen parties to marry less than 3 years ago. I see an exhausted and tormented little boy who quite possibly asked for peace and happiness this Christmas as his whole life he has been a stick to beat his father with. Now too he is the stick to beat or keep Keith with. I’m very sad for him. I remember when I had my hysterectomy this year , I was also made redundant. There was one fortnight that we argued (stress, hormones, finance) non stop day and night. The childminder said to me that our son (who was just hitting 2) spent the days balling crying and it took me ages to figure out he was witnessing us being that way and it was showing in him in different ways. I truly believe he was emotional because we were consumed by so much sad and worry.
it is a very very very sad place to be as a parent that your 6 year old who should be knee deep in Lego lists and sports games, simply wants peace on earth or at least for his family. I’m gutted for him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

nannyg

VIP Member
New thread title “A baby lost, a sparkler gained, we all know now Keith’s insane”

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Some asked how the reunion was. They arrived at 1 pm. So brother and sis in law in kitchen. Kids were in my daughter's room watching a video. I said to parents let's go to dinning room. We were chatting sat at table , when my brother came in and said would you like a glass of wine. When my turned to look at who was speaking she started to shake dad was concentrating on her when my bro said dad , dad it's me. Out walked my sis in law and hubby had got kids. Dad couldn't talk for awhile they just kept looking and touching him to make sure it wasn't a dream. Mum was crying so much they just couldn't believe it. We decided to get my parents to my house before my sisters and their family arrived. It was a wonderful day my bro and family are staying with my mum and dad who can't still believe they here. I could see the past 4 years fall away from my dad. It was like he had given up ever seeing him in person again. Lovely to see parents so happy. Of course only showed the rest of us who the favourite is.👪👶👲👲 .... Hope everyone's Christmas is going well

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Keith had to wear a mask and put his hood up going into the jewellers, are these two for real that they think the whole of Cork recognises him. The absolute notions of this one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Sarah, you don't have to post the stories that you start crying on. You can delete them and start again once you have composed yourself ...just saying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

brandambassador

VIP Member
‘You know the way you’d exaggerate it and lie to them how bad they were after drink and the things they did’
NO. That’s abuse.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Ladies, I just wanted to drop by again, now I'm sounds like one of those gowls with 'ive had so many messages ' but really, so many of you absolutely beautiful souls sent the kindest comments and I'm so very grateful for everyone being so lovely and supportive. Thank you for listening and for just being fucking amazing women! My sister got let home last night for Christmas, she's still v poorly but improved enough to go home. A massive thank you for just being the best xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 55

cat852

Sarah has known for the last 3 weeks about the gender of her baby . She wouldn’t tell anyone (Tina) because she wanted a big reveal Christmas Eve , thinking people would flock to her instagram to her her sobbing account of her miscarriage & gender reveal.she’s hoping for more followers.shame on her .luke deserves better than what she’s giving him ..she’s truly a horrible human.👿..Kieth’s family & friends are horrified at her & her instagram account & wish she’d stop 🛑 with all her lies!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sarah has known for the last 3 weeks about the gender of her baby . She wouldn’t tell anyone (Tina) because she wanted a big reveal Christmas Eve , thinking people would flock to her instagram to her her sobbing account of her miscarriage & gender reveal.she’s hoping for more followers.shame on her .luke deserves better than what she’s giving him ..she’s truly a horrible human.👿..Kieth’s family & friends are horrified at her & her instagram account & wish she’d stop 🛑 with all her lies!!!
Hello and welcome to the thread .... we would be delighted with some more tea ☕ ... thank you from us all 😍😍😍😍

Yours sincerely,

Your new pals xoxo 😘 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

brandambassador

VIP Member
If Keith proposed in the morning you’d never again here the miscarriage mentioned it would be BRIDE TO BE & on she moves

• Heart
Reactions: 52

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
Trigger warning ⚠: miscarriage talk: I had a miscarriage a few years ago , and I was the same gestation as burbs only a few days more I was going into week 15. And what I passed was not identifiable as a baby, it was not something that could be wrapped up in a blanket, he /she was grieved for obviously but it was no means a baby baby if that makes sense . And if she goes on about saying everyone's pregnancy is difference, you can't ignore science and facts. So I can't understand what they have a picture of, yes it was their baby but not viable with life and it wouldn't be physically possible to wrap it up and put in a basket. Sorry if this upsets anyone but she is a disgrace, with statements like "born sleeping" always has to have worst case scenario happen to her. 😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51