Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say this bleep is seething this week, she launched something with oh my sham and hardly any sold, Wham Julie launched something with voduz and it sold out in record time. She’s hinting(begging) about podcasts the last few weeks and no bites, wham Julie announces a podcast with Brenda. She posts and gets very few likes/interaction, wham she puts up a Luke pic and gets loads of likes and comments. That’s the only reason that for the last few days she’s putting up all the stories and how she is so lucky with Luke. Also her post bout living off Keet was so embarrassing not anything to aim
For or be envious of, yet she thinks she’s absolute goals. Her crying videos are beyond pathetic and cringe. Ugly fat bleep. I’m struggling to watch any of her content lately, I’m tapping or ignoring most of it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Drinking from before lunch time in round a big market they are unfamiliar with, with a small child in tow they get distracted easily and could wonder off. I really hope nothing bad happens! It's an accident waiting to happen! Suppose that would be drama for the gram tho 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Drinking from before lunch time in round a big market they are unfamiliar with, with a small child in tow they get distracted easily and could wonder off. I really hope nothing bad happens! It's an accident waiting to happen! Suppose that would be drama for the gram tho 🙄🙄
It's incredibly irresponsible of her but we have come to expect that

Reactions: 5
She is hammered. She's drinking since 12 o'clock today and dragging a small child around in the cold weather in an unfamiliar city. There's so much wrong with all of that. It didn't take her long to put on varicose vein tights. Luke is probably frozen in his cheap coat

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's only gone and changed her bio from 'content creator', to 'digital creator' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am dying oh sorry skittin' at your blatancy. Seeing as you were offended by my remarks, maybe you'll listen to everyone here and buy a dayyycent coat for your no1 boy.

Her last few vids mentioning the doric, she sounds very common. Not standard norrie accent but skobe. I don't know how she doesn't see that in the photo with keeet she looks like sarah burke the girl home from Australia to ride brian no2.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He got a marshmallow cup costing £9 ….. 9 bleeping pound😬which he didn’t even eat but he enjoyed it🤷‍♀️How Sarah ? How do you not eat but still enjoy?? Boring as duck reel on tictok, spent the whole day at markets??? But sure can get drink there so it’s all good, repeat tomorrow…🙄

Reactions: 4
She's going mad at how expensive everything is. £18 for the ride and £9 for the marshmallow cup. Stingy teet probably left his wallet at home. The way she says pound instead of pounds is irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He got a marshmallow cup costing £9 ….. 9 bleeping pound😬which he didn’t even eat but he enjoyed it🤷‍♀️How Sarah ? How do you not eat but still enjoy?? Boring as duck reel on tictok, spent the whole day at markets??? But sure can get drink there so it’s all good, repeat tomorrow…🙄
She’d have been better spending the £9 towards a warm winter jacket for lewk. That jacket he has on doesnt hold any heat , they’re really just to throw on maybe for an occasion but not walkin around outside when it’s minus temperatures. She should have him in a heavy jacket going round the markets in dec , the poor child be sick for school. She only has the jacket on him so he can match keet , so pathetic 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
She is hammered. She's drinking since 12 o'clock today and dragging a small child around in the cold weather in an unfamiliar city. There's so much wrong with all of that. It didn't take her long to put on varicose vein tights. Luke is probably frozen in his cheap coat
Varicose vein tights has to be in the next thread title! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s in a beer garden with that child at this hour, ffs!. The only reason that bloated bastard gets excited about travelling is because she thinks she can let loose and eat and drink what she wants and “drive it on” when she comes home 🙄 if I ate a fry up for breakfast I wouldn’t be able to walk around for the day I’d be so uncomfortable and there she is drinking in a distillery moments after she finishes her feast, fat duck. Sarah has already said before that’s she’s not into sightseeing which I find absolutely bizzare so the excitement literally just comes from her eating and drinking in a new place and what she will wear. I also feel like she was crying because she has no bump to dress and she had outfits planned around there being a bump and Edinburgh.

she’s definitely based her outfit inspiration for this trip around charleen and Ellie’s insta pictures from New York.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She's out doing tricks down alleys in Scotland where the taxman can't get her

sketch-1670805134280.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Okay she fooled us all, she’s wearing leggings. 😂
I'd say she saw all the comments here about the bare legs in the cold so she had to share🙈

I’d say this bleep is seething this week, she launched something with oh my sham and hardly any sold, Wham Julie launched something with voduz and it sold out in record time. She’s hinting(begging) about podcasts the last few weeks and no bites, wham Julie announces a podcast with Brenda. She posts and gets very few likes/interaction, wham she puts up a Luke pic and gets loads of likes and comments. That’s the only reason that for the last few days she’s putting up all the stories and how she is so lucky with Luke. Also her post bout living off Keet was so embarrassing not anything to aim
For or be envious of, yet she thinks she’s absolute goals. Her crying videos are beyond pathetic and cringe. Ugly fat bleep. I’m struggling to watch any of her content lately, I’m tapping or ignoring most of it
Yep, begging for engagement on her content 'I'd really appreciate it if ye give it a like'🙄 wouldnt give her the soot of clicking on her links to tiktok..or any link for that matter. Brands want to see those stats!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.