Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her sisters can’t stand the bleep, they had the salon Christmas party over the weekend whilst this pain in hole was away, good on them
I wondered about that too. She used to always go to the salon Christmas party, as she said she's self-employed so didn't have one herself.

Was it a case of she booked to be away to avoid the party purposely, she wasn't invited or they planned it for the dates she was away, so she wouldn't be able to attend?

She's definitely not as close to her family since Teet is on the scene, which definitely raises some red flags

Reactions: 19
That photos looks like it smells of stale smokes, stale beer and too much cheap sooooo? perfume and lynx Africa 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who in their right mind would ask her for travel advice. The sights of Edinburgh burbs style is a few pubs and not forgetting the slide and ferris wheel across the road the pub. Micheal Palin can sleep easy tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That, “He’s my son” song. 🤢🫤
She’s a disgrace she’ll never have any luck in life with her carry on. Still extremely bitter over Brian I’d say. The “my boy” song as well, he’ll never be Keith sons as much as she try’s to spin the narrative to get a dig in at Brian.

I wonder how Brian feels with that big ape Keith stuffing his face in bed with Luke again, Burke trying to make it all cute posting them 🥴 the over board with posts Christ they really do think they are the perfect couple 🤢

Reactions: 13
Ok anyone else thinks like me that she has no time for Luke as he's like Brian's double and all she can see is Brian's rejection if wanting to be with her....hence Luke's baby sister is his double

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Every time I look at insta viewer her followers are dropping, wonder why?? Cos it’s riveting content 😂😂have they ventured away from markets yet, couldn’t be bothered to check myself, smell of drink hits me when I look🍻

Reactions: 9
Is she in same clothes today ?
Hope she gets stranded because of snow ❄ or at the very least, diverted!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That photo of her and Keith and her with the veil on and why does she have slippers on going around Edinburgh 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are those yokes on her feet not slippers? They're manky, sorry if anyone's a fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That photo of her and Keith and her with the veil on and why does she have slippers on going around Edinburgh 🫣
Slippers with white ankle socks to make it worse ffs 🙈 is there a mirror in her room at all I wonder. The hack of the green dress. It's like a cheap sleeping bag. 🤢 She must be frozen solid over there.

Everything she touches she ruins for me, boojum, those ugh SLIPPERS (SLIPPERS burps not shoes), knitted dresses, “designer” bags and now even getting married 😂 her desperation has literally given me the ick to wear a veil 😂 BURPS, stop ruining things for us!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
guaranteed she had googled somewhere to dress up in a veil, and “happened“ to walk by it then. Oh keeeet this would be so funny, like we’ll laugh and laugh and we did didn’t we?

If you’re reading keet, did you ever see the film Misery, or Fatal Attraction? 🤔

• Haha
What the actual f is she wearing.
What a actually f is that photo all about.
What the actually f with the hair, it's manky. It would be quicker to wash it than spray all the tit into it. Didn't she only get a blow dry before she went.
I can get 4 days out of a blow dry and the I feel like I have to wash it, even though it still looks grand. But then again I don't spray numerous bottles of product that I'm trying to sell into it.

Reactions: 8
Omg she's a state a bleeping state and so is ham hock wtf like???! Begging to get engaged I'd say she is shitting it brian and Michelle will get engaged at Christmas. I may not be their super fans but if they did I'd be delighted even if it only wrecked her head! Cue evil laugh muhahahahahah

• Haha
What the actual f is she wearing.
What a actually f is that photo all about.
What the actually f with the hair, it's manky. It would be quicker to wash it than spray all the tit into it. Didn't she only get a blow dry before she went.
I can get 4 days out of a blow dry and the I feel like I have to wash it, even though it still looks grand. But then again I don't spray numerous bottles of product that I'm trying to sell into it.
She is a lighten witch! There is absolutely nothing wrong with leaving your hair go for 7 days if it’s thick and porous… slapping all that product on it is really bleeping bad for your scalp it can cause folliculitis! She is such a dirty woman 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.