Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor luke thought we got married...

Well I wonder why he thought that and ya standing there in a white veil holding a bouquet 💐

She's a sad dose now !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The struggle is real for her. How ever much she protests she’s just mad to get the ring. If he did drop to one knee the eye bleeping and self loving would be out of this world. The I get to love you song would be on repeat all day every day. Wifey for lifey turkey teeth.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m DYING for her with that veil and bouquet pic 😳 like why would you take pics like that it’s weird 🫠 the smell of desperation off her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is anyone else getting the ick at her wearing those uggs with the big white socks pulled up she looks like a school boy from the 60s 😂😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is there a need for the 800 blinks a second in that video?? Absolutely weeeeeak for herself the bleeping ape 🙄 Her face is so swollen her eyes have nearly disappeared 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bigot has a neck of steel not to be giving into the pressure to get engaged. I’m scarlet for her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Calling trousers pants....sorry sarah but its trousers here in ireland. And sorry if any 1 elce does on here but no1 i know calls it pants, my underwear are pants 😆😉
Ah stopppppppp😂🙈😂 I always call them pants, my underwear are called nickers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Keet is planning a Christmas day proposal. Or he might wait till the 12 th of never.
We were talking about this at work today . Can you imagine the smug head of her if this happened!!!! I think all the random pretending to cry videos are the guilt him into proposing . Can see him proposing out of guilt but never getting married ….. she would be hashtag bride to be again like she was before and the 303030 nights out and parties for it. Either a baby now or a ring or she will be feeling like her happy eve after is slipping away because Biden sounds like he might get engaged this year.

Reactions: 9
Thank you Burp, digital content creator extraordinaire… I can sleep tonight now knowing Greggs have a selection of pastries and that sausage rolls are 4 for the price of 3 😂

211E8043-4308-4E0B-8B2D-42DAEBAC2DEC.png

One more because the screen shot made me giggle 😂
2AD86C42-7E4C-4411-9231-495D161DB1B3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She’s swollen from the drink…the picture of the three of them together and she held up the wine obviously for our benefit… don’t worry Sar we’d have know you had one even if you didn’t show it !!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.