Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Penny's Haul at least she finally bought Luke a warmer jacket 😜😜😜 wonder will she be getting a matching one for stepped up daddy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lads the state of the tan. “Buy this jac jassa tan wit my coooode there now, yew tew can look like ye fell inta cow dung”
I was given jac jossa as a present and it’s really nice. I just don’t know what way she puts it on or washes it off. I put it on, shower the following morning and then continue to shower daily. i think her problem is that she puts it on, then doesn’t shower for 10 days, by which time it actually IS dirt 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Posting for the social welfare when they google her and see here. Single parents allowance but refers to her bed as “our bed” because she has a live in fella with strikes her off single parents allowance whether bio dad or not according to department of welfare. There in black and white for all to see.
Also posting for social welfare….that’s his car outside the wall

Also posting for social welfare….that’s his car outside the wall
Here’s the picture
A5EDAF3C-13A4-4E5B-B151-2C25D5CE5D41.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.