Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More pictures of drink then anything else on her story. She’s a great mother and instahun. We have to buy whatever she’s hawking.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, I hate defending the bleep but I think she was going to give them a bomb each cos she doesn't have a bath, I don't think for Christmas....I hope not anyway
let me get the door for you…
A85BEC4C-5A35-4D95-874E-CEBE41E6C31B.jpeg
Rave thread is that way ➡🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saaaaayyyyyra is the dregs of society and pure scum as a mother. Keet and drink come before Lewk every single time. She is nothing to aspire to despite her wild notions. God love that poor child he deserves so much better than her, one child is one too many for her.

Reactions: 14
She’s boasting about £16 for all of their tickets to Santa but defo spent more on that for market pints for her and that fat bleep. Jesus my heart breaks for that little boy

Reactions: 12
To be fair, I hate defending the bleep but I think she was going to give them a bomb each cos she doesn't have a bath, I don't think for Christmas....I hope not anyway
She said she was going to add it to either her niece or Teetttts nieces present, which I'm assuming means Christmas present

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They went for a fry while lookin for a pub, got a drink. Went to the funfair and ‘thankfully it had a bar underneath so we could get a pint’ then went to a distillery for more drink. And all that drink is before they even head out for dinner! Poor lewk sittin there with his hot chocolate ‘in his element ‘ with the phone shoved on front of him. Also, the skinny jeans on keet 🤮 he doesn’t have the figure for them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Really going all out with the photos of Keith and Luke together, I hope her ex pops the question over the Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That hotel is the former Jury's Inn. Way down the pecking order of hotels in Edinburgh. Free bottle of fiver prosecco, whoop di doo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Soooooo, they got fuked out of the “Dork” at six ‘cause their policy is no kids in the bar after six. Proper fukn order… now they’re on the hunt for another pub that’ll let them in with Lewk’O Land!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Never any pics of her and Luke walking the streets of Edinburgh only ever Luke and Keet. In fact rarely any pics of just the two of them at all.

Reactions: 13
Soooooo, they got fuked out of the “Dork” at six ‘cause their policy is no kids in the bar after six. Proper fukn order… now they’re on the hunt for another pub that’ll let them in with Lewk’O Land!!!
She's pissed.

Never any pics of her and Luke walking the streets of Edinburgh only ever Luke and Keet. In fact rarely any pics of just the two of them at all.
I said this the other day, Keett is always mauling the child. Shes never near him or shows him any affection.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The hotel is called the dork and it's just over there for anyone with kids. 🤣She's totally brain dead. I'd say she drives him mad. He's very mocking towards her but I actually don't blame him.

Reactions: 8
Amish hairstyle and drink drive it on Sarah poor luke does anyone give a shiny shite about him?????

Reactions: 2
She looks like she’s wearing beddy’s tights 😆 well pissed already fingers crossed for a ‘Kelly’s live’ moment 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.