Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m singing this title for the last 10 minutes… I’ll never hear the song the same again 🤣

it was an impressive title offered to the tattle gods by Resu so early in thread 54

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has a really bad relationship with food and her whole life is going to be yo-yo dieting unless she gets proper help

Reactions: 8
Sorry but she's not working and at home most of the day and only waffling about making dinner at this time. What does poor Luke get fed if she's not made dinner yet! And I'm gona say it again stop fixing the bloody pony tail, angers me so much!

Reactions: 13
Its new yark all over again, nothing booked for the Monday Tuesday, ie they will be in some dive of a bar drinking themselves stupid while luke watches on 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
1. I wish she would fix that phone, thee noise!¡ of her adjusting it with her big claws drives me nuts!
2. "The amount of ppl she talks too" that tell her to take time and relax , that tell her she looks so happy with keef, her skin is glowing bla bla bla it's all code word for she tells herself lol all these people are imaginary! She's telling us people are telling her this that and the other to back up her own beliefs because nobody else in their right mind will!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs a break??? From what?? Doing duck all every day. She couldn't clean 1 room in the house in 1 go She will do the rest tomorrow. That will be the most used weighted blanket they ever. I think she sits down all day clung to the couch with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The NOISES from her adjusting the phone does my bloody head INNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! Why can't she set the damn phone up before she starts recording?!?! It actually angers me, the noise goes through my brain

Reactions: 8
I get the rage with the poxy, crappy little voice she puts on when she said 'morning'.... I swear I was to rip her larynx out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.