Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
Nothing I mean nothing, will top the current thread title and would love if we could use it again but if not , suggestion: "trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato, pretending to look at sights but really downing pints, in beddys compression tights"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

brandambassador

VIP Member
If someone took a photo belong to my social media and made a decoration, then posted it to me- it’s the guards I’d be calling not asking 50k strangers. Not that it happened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

nothanks91

VIP Member
Lads the sucking the food out of her teeth and picking her teeth while crying into the phone, nearly got sick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m going to get slated for saying this, but regardless of anything about burp herself at all. This is not a time to take Luke out of school. They are prepping for shows, singing Christmas songs, doing Christmas art, going to pantos, loads of fun things that are the backbone of helping children socially with classmates and immerse back into school life and community which was so lacking during covid. My own son is trying to shift a cough but this morning in bed was like no I’ve to paint my snowman in school today and wouldn’t stay home. Yesterday he was going to bed singing bualadh bos and away in a manger. I had such a smile on my face as this is what Christmas is about.

Luke getting dragged around a city cold with his mother and her boyfriend is not essential and will do little for him. drinking and playing bowling and eating out is pointless for his age. It was a holiday for burp and keet and regardless of her saying oh he’d a great time he shouldn’t have missed school for that.

Sadly kids are missing days here n there with viral things going and most parents hate them missing the days. (I would also excuse Lapland as it is truly a trio of a lifetime and child-focused.)

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Lurker752

Calling trousers pants....sorry sarah but its trousers here in ireland. And sorry if any 1 elce does on here but no1 i know calls it pants, my underwear are pants 😆😉
Honestly sometimes I think this thread has the most random “knit picking” about small things.. there’s plenty of actual reasons to comment😂 I say pants instead of “trousers” and definitely wouldn’t call my knickers pants ..

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Dusty2020

VIP Member
So weird the way she refers to Donna as an alpaca and shared a picture of one for her birthday considering tattle is where it came out of.. I wonder if she calls keeth a bigot and will she share a picture of a ham hock for his birthday.. same thing really

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Watching her try on

Sarah. It's elastic. Elasticated waist. You are supposed to be able to pull it and there be a gap. It's stretchy. Just because elastic and elasticated fabric does what it does doesn't mean something is too big. It means that the elastic is functioning in the way it is intended to function.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m not responsible for anyone’s triggers or feelings - less than a month ago this was her mantra shoving her shit in evrryones face. Now it’s be kind. Fuck off you hypocrite. Anyone who says Be Kind is always a bullying asshole. She’s hoping the dregs like Sincerly Chelsea start sharing her for being an inspirational queen 👸🏻 fuck off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I am right to think that this is only hers and Keith's second Christmas as a couple? As they were separated / on a break for one???? Also she said she will change into fresh pjs and the call to keets family home, on Christmas day...in her pyjamas?????
One calendar doesn’t fit all so she will likely say it’s their 6th Christmas together

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lads, I need emotional support off you all..

Yous are the only ones that will understand.

Start seeing a fella , first time in years giving a fella a chance cause they are mostly pricks... so this one seems lovely..

But...

He called me kid... kid ?????? With kisses after it.. in a text... 'how are ye kid? Xxxxx' 😳😳😭😭

I have now got the ick cause thats what these 2 yokes call each other...

#Singleforlife 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Thanks for listening.. 🤓

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
Wow just wow, she is telling others to be kind. The same women who plays cruel pranks on her son, ships him off to anyone but not his own Dad, sprays her elderly vulnerable grandmother with water , leaves her wheelchair roll backwards, and refuses to put trigger warnings on her miscarriage stories to protect people who may be find the topic sensitive. Wow burbs, maybe practice what you preach 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38