Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never showed the hotel room, I’d say it’s a dive. They did everything they wanted? They did nothing only wander across the road and back again with pints in tow
She did! She said it’s basic but sure look it’s grand for 3 nights… too mean to pay for b+b, .. oh wait .. hotel probably don’t serve drink with breakfast😂

Reactions: 4
How do they afford all these breaks away ? New York, Tenerife now Edinburgh and all the nights out, eating out and then after the IVF. We go away once a year and we live like paupers the month coming up to it ! I just can’t understand it. The “lavish” life lifestyle. We are heading for recession surely they’re so out of touch with the ordinary person.
£600 for the hotel for 3 nights and “it’s grand like, except for the decor”. £600? They must have booked it last minute cos if it was booked when the flights were they would have got it much cheaper. Id say she’s fuming theyre all in the same room and that lewk isn’t in a separate cupboard, I mean bedroom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
More like a stag weekend then a family break to just be 🤦🏻‍♀️ what exactly did she want to do in this trip. Anyone seeing her story would have very low expectations of Edinburgh. Burbs Colombia Globe trotter extraordinaire, more like those trotters of hers prancing around the streets looking for a drink in rather ugly slippers. Wearing a dress that’s not even suitable attire for picking her beloved spuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing I mean nothing, will top the current thread title and would love if we could use it again but if not , suggestion: "trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato, pretending to look at sights but really downing pints, in beddys compression tights"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
guaranteed she had googled somewhere to dress up in a veil, and “happened“ to walk by it then. Oh keeeet this would be so funny, like we’ll laugh and laugh and we did didn’t we?

If you’re reading keet, did you ever see the film Misery, or Fatal Attraction? 🤔
that’s in the camera obscura place. Id like to think luke had a great time there but you wouldn’t know if this wan helped him do the stuff in there 🙄

Reactions: 4
More like a stag weekend then a family break to just be 🤦🏻‍♀️ what exactly did she want to do in this trip. Anyone seeing her story would have very low expectations of Edinburgh. Burbs Colombia Globe trotter extraordinaire, more like those trotters of hers prancing around the streets looking for a drink in rather ugly slippers. Wearing a dress that’s not even suitable attire for picking her beloved spuds.
💯 agree, cider with breakfast🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️functioning alcoholics the pair of them, great examples set for that poor child, ye great job parenting, jolly green giant

Drink drink drink.....and slippers.....that's Edinburgh 👌
a bit like New York so 🤦🏼‍♀️

Is there a need for the 800 blinks a second in that video?? Absolutely weeeeeak for herself the bleeping ape 🙄 Her face is so swollen her eyes have nearly disappeared 😂😂😂😂😂😂
see now your wrong, didn’t she say only Saturday that her sisters phoned her and told her get down quick to the salon for fake eyelashes, cos her crying sinks her eyes in to her head 🤔

• Haha
see now your wrong, didn’t she say only Saturday that her sisters phoned her and told her get down quick to the salon for fake eyelashes, cos her crying sinks her eyes in to her head 🤔
[/QUOTE]

Ohhh duck it your right, that must have slipped my mind now, probably cos it was another made up story 🙄🙄😂😂
I actually think now it was just the excessive blinking and eye bleeping herself in the mirror that made it hard for me to catch a glimpse of her eyeballs. My bad!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not 1 comment on her last 3 posts....for someone with over 50k followers that's shocking. Did she buy bot followers does anyone know?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ffs she looks like she got lost on the way to a paddy’s day parade

the uggs look like those wooden clogs you’d see in Holland aswell. She looks fuckin ridiculous
#jollygreengiant

• Haha
Reactions: 28
prob back in stock cos anyone who bought it returned it cos they look like a Christmas Tree in it
She makes it sound like it sold out cos of her 🤔

Also, Edinburgh spam? What did she show exactly? I saw none of Edinburgh. A slide, sausage roll, side view of castle and drink drink drink... where was the walk down the Royal Mile, the view from Carleton Hill, the dungeons, the Palace, Scottish Parliament building, etc etc? I got more done in Edinburgh in 6.5hrs on a day trip, than she has in 3 days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shes like an oversized leprechaun over in Edinburgh but she could size down if she stopped eating her weight in food and drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing I mean nothing, will top the current thread title and would love if we could use it again but if not , suggestion: "trying to become a digital creator, while having the looks of a raw potato, pretending to look at sights but really downing pints, in beddys compression tights"

How about something festive like
🎶 It's beginning to look a lot like Jobseekers Assistance 🎶.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope Keet does propose. The content will be a masterclass in tacky shite & numerous hen parties. Do you not remember all the fun we had watching the last one 🤣🤣🤣
I'll be getting the popcorn ready for the tit show.
Everything will then become about her again, her big day. Keet will even get forgotten about, just like Brian did.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she did a Tik Tok about getting sausage rolls from Greggs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe she did a Tik Tok about getting sausage rolls from Greggs
I’ve just come to say the same. What am I watching? Can she not go to the high st and get one? Is there no greggs in Ireland?
Also she is on holiday and goes to primark? Surely she can go there anytime?

You know what I really am starting to feel sorry for this person. She has no clue, it’s embarrassing. She is walking around Edinburgh like she is Molly Mae. Someone said she had no comments on her last 3 posts. Not even a mum or sister can say something. Or her BF? The up and down mood swings are worrying. If she were a friend of mine I’d be speaking to her loved ones to get some help for her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.