Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually have ankle socks on with the Slippers? I actually cannot believe my eyes.... I wouldn't bring the bins out looking like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very surprised we didn't see more of cuddles on the trip! I hope Luke stuffs him under the bed and "forgets" him so he doesn't have to bring him home.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just come to say the same. What am I watching? Can she not go to the high st and get one? Is there no greggs in Ireland?
Also she is on holiday and goes to primark? Surely she can go there anytime?

You know what I really am starting to feel sorry for this person. She has no clue, it’s embarrassing. She is walking around Edinburgh like she is Molly Mae. Someone said she had no comments on her last 3 posts. Not even a mum or sister can say something. Or her BF? The up and down mood swings are worrying. If she were a friend of mine I’d be speaking to her loved ones to get some help for her.
There is no Greggs here but the sausage rolls are run of the mill! Their pasties are to die for though!

Reactions: 4
She looks bate in the sausage roll tik tok (can't believe there's a sausage roll tiktok) and the "lewk come on" perform for the camera 😔

Reactions: 5
She makes it sound like it sold out cos of her 🤔

Also, Edinburgh spam? What did she show exactly? I saw none of Edinburgh. A slide, sausage roll, side view of castle and drink drink drink... where was the walk down the Royal Mile, the view from Carleton Hill, the dungeons, the Palace, Scottish Parliament building, etc etc? I got more done in Edinburgh in 6.5hrs on a day trip, than she has in 3 days 🙄
Never been to Edinburgh, but I know it's meant to eh nice - but if someone was to go by her "spam" you wouldn't go near the place. She showed duck all except for wine glasses and cabbage head 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She did the same for turkey Lanza and Tenerife and new York(jersey) going on as if she is some sort of guru on travel.
she wouldn’t inspire me to get outta bed let alone travel to anywhere she’s been

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope keet and Brian don't propose over Xmas I think it's so tacky and the cunts on bended knees have no imagination what's so ever think outside the box. My feelings are the same with valentine's aswell 🙈🙈.
Them snow globes with the 2 septic cunts heads in them would be a great for Halloween scare all the kids away from your door!!
I'll be honest I don't mind Xmas proposals, my hubby proposed on stephens day, that said he had planned on doing it months before but the year in question was an absolute tit show.... and he didn't get down on one knee and because he didn't it makes our story funnier.... once its not ridiculous cookie cutter tit they can be nice! That's said Keet won't unless she has the whole thing choreographed and every Tom dick and Harry appears (like the last time....)

Reactions: 9
Cue the tears & outbursts when she's home again saying how hard she found it been away, theyl probably be another call from the hospital predictable as. 🥴

Reactions: 22
A tik tok about sausage rolls. I cant stop laughing. And Keith posing with his, he's as nuts as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A tik tok about sausage rolls. I cant stop laughing. And Keith posing with his, he's as nuts as she is.
I’m starting to think that as well. There must be something wrong with him! She needs an intervention

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come to Greggs with us. And watch me hound a sausage roll. I feel like I’m tripping on acid.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 burst out laughing reading that

I watched it so many times in disbelief that she made a tictoc of her chomping on a sausage roll and tryin to be all cutesy

Comedy golf 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.