Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope keet and Brian don't propose over Xmas I think it's so tacky and the cunts on bended knees have no imagination what's so ever think outside the box. My feelings are the same with valentine's aswell 🙈🙈.
Them snow globes with the 2 septic cunts heads in them would be a great for Halloween scare all the kids away from your door!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In fairness, if Brian is going to do the deed for Christmas, he should think of getting custody of his kid before he's totally fucked up from those two child abusers thar are using him to play games. My heart is breaking for that poor child. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That child is frozen. -4 & he is in a poncey jacket that has no warmth in it but she has a fluffy coat and thick scarf. The drinking is out of control, no wonder she can’t even manage 200 likes per post about this trip. People are sick of her

Reactions: 25
Lads she loves herself the confidence is on another level. That big green summer is horrendous she trying to be all cute with the poses stop it girl. The big fat Face on Keith bloated the piss head, he gives me the creeps 🤢🤣 poor all Luke getting the camera shoved in his face constantly..the creator.

Reactions: 14
Hoping for a Hamish or Morag is live moment before they leave Edinburgh 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Christ they haven't gone 10 mins without a drink in their hands. The poor child but he is used to it id say he knows no different. It would have been the way she was raised herself. As a corkonian myself that was the done thing in the late 80s early 90s I remember it as a child on a Sunday going to the pub with my parents or nan and granda with aunts uncles and cousins.....spend the day drinking rasa(can't spell that but cork girls will get it!) Or a coke if you were lucky. The women would sit at tables together and the men at the bar drinking pints. I remember it well especially road trips out to Blarney. Anyway this day and age you don't do that any more.....especially away on holidays like that poor lewk must be board out of his mind and near frost bite at this stage
Also a mention for her slippers......she like a one escaped from an old folks home in her night dress slippers and bed socks. State

Reactions: 15
That green dress is hideous on her, along with the slippers she looks like she’s been let out on day release from a mental hospital!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does this bleep think she’s Colombus anywhere she goes? A reel of the most basic things like eating out, drinks, walking & the shops. There will be a full on Q&A about it too with her recommendations 🙄 you’re no Colombus you big continent sized bleep

• Haha
They done Everything they wanted to do… yeah they went to the pub didn’t do anything for Luke other than Santa… and no pics of just her and luke

Reactions: 14
What colour sack will she have on tomorrow with bare legs and slippers? We know what Luke and his twin brother teet will be wearing. Chest infection incoming for Luke.

• Haha
Each to their own and all that. But I wouldn't even wear that outfit putting out my bins in fear someone would see me . Honestly I don't understand how she thinks this suits ? It's her eyes need fixing not her teeth 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does this bleep think she’s Colombus anywhere she goes? A reel of the most basic things like eating out, drinks, walking & the shops. There will be a full on Q&A about it too with her recommendations 🙄 you’re no Colombus you big continent sized bleep
Can we please take that last sentence and use it for the next thread. I laughed that hard I peed a small bit 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sarah is a turkey, Keet is a fatty ham, they wont stop showing us Edinburgh spam. Drunk in the bed or drunk in the pub, they dont care about Luke, the dirty smelly pair of grubs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She never showed the hotel room, I’d say it’s a dive. They did everything they wanted? They did nothing only wander across the road and back again with pints in tow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.