Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching her TikTok, I’m starting to think the real reason she went to Edinburgh was for sausage rolls!
Most of the TikTok was saying how beaudiful they were, and that they were 4 for the price of 3. So basically I know more about sausage rolls than I do about Edinburgh!
Cheers Sarah aka The sausage roll connoisseur!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The greggs tiktok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she for real? There are roughly 2000 greggs stores in the uk 😩🤣 absolute abysmal content there 🙈 you would know she is used to duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s about 15 stone easily … not that it matters a fook but don’t come on constantly saying you’re 11.5 stone you muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Greggs sausage rolls TikTok….she’s actually tapped lads!! I’m convinced now, that is all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is she like and who does she think she looks like 🎄 View attachment 1802965
What is she like and who does she think she looks like 🎄 View attachment 1802965
[/
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 burst out laughing reading that

I watched it so many times in disbelief that she made a tictoc of her chomping on a sausage roll and tryin to be all cutesy

Comedy golf 😂😂😂😂😂😂
it’s her mouthing… Luke come here, what you think of them😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm pmsl at the Gregg's obsession. Greggs are in institution here.. for the hungover and those who are a certain kind of person, shall we say.... They suit Sarah wonderfully (I wholeheartedly hold my hands up and say I love a Greggs sausage roll after a night out, they are fantastic and Iceland have a Greggs range too which is handy for the freezer). I just don't get that she's made a tiktok. Educating her in uncultured followers to the delights of British cuisine. Sorry I'm on a roll now but if she did a reel on haggis or deep fried mars bars or cranachin and raspberries.. something typically Scottish, fair enough, but a crappy British chain of cheap, mass produced pastries

Is she being ironic?

Reactions: 11
Ok I’ll force Myself to watch that tiktok

edit: hahahahaha 🤦‍♀️ Not sure if she thinks herself or the sausage roll looks tastier, love her grunting mouthing to Luke.

and trying not to shove the whole sausage roll in her gob in one go 😂😂😂😂 takes it back out for a nibble, pretends Luke ate too (and not her) by breaking his into 2

• Haha
OH MY LORD the tiktok - Im mortified for her !!!!! How embarrassing - like I love a Greggs but don't make a reel whenever I get one !

Reactions: 5
That’s it! On behalf of the Michelin Guide for Sarah I’m giving Greggs not 3 stars but 4, first time ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah Burke.... Onslow gardens answer to Egon Ronay and Judith Chalmers with a splash of Nigella...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to set up a tic toc account just to see this. I went on the hubbies once to look at her and he was saying for weeks that she kept coming up in it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This just came up on my Instagram stories...

Gift idea for Mikey...or she can put in in her baby o Connor shrine so it won't miss out

Screenshot_20221213_130230_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I'll be honest I don't mind Xmas proposals, my hubby proposed on stephens day, that said he had planned on doing it months before but the year in question was an absolute tit show.... and he didn't get down on one knee and because he didn't it makes our story funnier.... once its not ridiculous cookie cutter tit they can be nice! That's said Keet won't unless she has the whole thing choreographed and every Tom dick and Harry appears (like the last time....)
Mine proposed xmas morning and to be fair i was delighted as he had always hated Christmas as he lost a parent as a child and never enjoyed it after and the engagement really changed how he felt about Christmas he loves it now, it wasnt tacky for us and certainly wasn't recorded it was just us where we had our first kiss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.