Sarah Burke #55 It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me. Not Keet's side, Therapie agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Generally, to shape the “bangs” usually done after a bouncy blowdry. When I blowdry or use the air wrap on my own hair I would use it on my front layers to give a nice shape but her hair is so flat.. I think she puts the rollers in because she sees others do it.
Shur god love her, she would probably do a #collab for an airwrap as well if they made fake ones..........

I went to Galway with my 2 and my husband this weekend and it was full on.how does she find the time to drink
Cause Luke just gets thrown to the side.........all in favor of that lump she prefers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The story about the cuuuuuuute cafe for breakfast. She said the found it when looking for another pub. So the child hadn't even had breakfast and they were hunting down a pub!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Shur god love her, she would probably do a #collab for an airwrap as well if they made fake ones..........

Cause Luke just gets thrown to the side.........all in favor of that lump she prefers!
Lol they certainly make fake ones! You can get them on aliexpress 🤣 that will be her next purchase 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s a naggin of something or other in her (beige or cream I’m guessing) bag, that hot drink isn’t fooling anyone you alco!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow what a different weekend to being in cork.

alcohol and food based.
One spin down the slide for Luke for the gram so he’s grand now til the next holiday.
my En-suite is more Christmassy than what she has shown.
She 10000% messaged that hotel asking for a CLAB and got the Prosecco- their insta page is new and tiny. Unlike this bleep.

5% off of blow drys with the rollers done by @Jellybb with code THISPLACEISAVIBE

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did they go to the castle but not go in and do the castle tour? I saw nothing Christmassey about the town or her trip so far. All I saw was a fry up, alcohol and teet in bed with Luke looking at screens. She always misses the mark. She's trying to cultivate the fake perfect instagram family. Her lifestyle is nothing to envy or aspire to. They are ick merchants

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s a naggin of something or other in her (beige or cream I’m guessing) bag, that hot drink isn’t fooling anyone you alco!
You would think beige or cream, given her outfit but no........
She teamed her outfit with a big black FAKE tote bag - classy chick our burps!

• Haha
The wicked witch couldn’t even book tickets for Luke to see Santa on the correct day. She hasn’t shut up about this trip. The cynic in me thinks she did it deliberate to avoid queues so her and keeeet could use the time to drink instead and lewwwk would have to “understand”

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The wicked witch couldn’t even book tickets for Luke to see Santa on the correct day. She hasn’t shut up about this trip. The cynic in me thinks she did it deliberate to avoid queues so her and keeeet could use the time to drink instead and lewwwk would have to “understand”
Well he's such a good kid and all that

• Sad
What is on about, last minute presents - Christmas is two whole weeks away!

Also how are these brands working with her

Reactions: 9
What is on about, last minute presents - Christmas is two whole weeks away!

Also how are these brands working with her
She doesn’t even know what’s in the stuff she’s showing. So rushed and the bloody claw tapping on everything

• Haha
I went to Galway with my 2 and my husband this weekend and it was full on.how does she find the time to drink
Because she does nothing with Luke and Luke expects nothing from her, he doesn't know any better. That's why Keet's the better option for poor Luke.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So she's going to gift either her own niece or Teetttts niece a bath bomb set saying Birthday Girl for Christmas 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice to see she spent plenty of money on drink today but didn’t put her hand in her dole pocket to dress her child warmly.
bleeping report her to Tulsa, talk about a neglectful mother. Sickening.

Reactions: 7
So she's going to gift either her own niece or Teetttts niece a bath bomb set saying Birthday Girl for Christmas 🙄
To be fair, I hate defending the bleep but I think she was going to give them a bomb each cos she doesn't have a bath, I don't think for Christmas....I hope not anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.